Adultery Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby
part 31....story continues....

she slept soon while i keep looking her fair sexy body for a while and touching the marks she had on her flesh when the girls said let her sleep ,she choose this... 

those girls holds my hands and make me walk to the floor where they puta bed and we slept there, sehnaz touching my nipples saying anu i never saw hungry woman like your wife in my life when naina sliding her legs on my thighs touching my other nipple saying me too sister... 

both girls were on me trying to make me feel how pathetic impotent husband i am in their eyes but their intentions was not matching with their teasing on my body... 

sehnaz said look anu we didn't got sex as we expected when we were brought here, all the fun we supposed to have was stolen by your bitch wife, we need to relax so tell us how you used to wet her when she wasn't whore... 

i told them that i used to lick her for hours and make her squirt even her armpits is sensitive and i used to lick and make her pee which i drink and make her cum easily,they said we want you to make us wet and we will love to pee in your mouth as we never feed anyone before so why don't you lick us and think us as your wife and do exactly like her with us and we promise we both will fuck your ass hole and mke you cum too... 

sehnaz got on my face and rubs her pussy on my face sliding up and down while naina get down to my sissy dick and biting gently, i am impotent and sissy so i started licking her vagina while naina keep saying your sissy dick is really soft how can a man like you even think for a woman, you are GANDU my sexy sister and your job is to suck and satisfy men's ...

sehnaz was wild on my face and she stopped and said drink every drop anu here my pee is on the way for you and i opened my mouth and covered her vagina nicely ,she started peeing with force hitting on my neck while i keep swallowing her warm salty water... 

naina did bites my sissy dick badly abusing me thinking because of my wife they weren't gets any importance around here... 

naina shoved her three fingers in my sissy hole and make me hold her tits saying squeeze them hard while sehnaz pinching my nipples badly keep feeding me her pee... 

sehnaz pee smell very bad like she didn't drink water at all, when she was done i asked her she said she don't drink much that's why she pee twice in a day and started rubbing her vagina on my mouth while naina was fucking my hole badly while i squeezing her tits roughly ,those two were moaning softly while dominating me... 

we were lost in play when a voice interrupted us... sehnaz said look who is here that filthy care taker and laughed..naina stopped fingering and said what you want he said we can't sleep can you come with me so we can have fun, i called few friends we are sevan guys... 

sehnaz said do you have money ,he said yes we will pay you but we want this CHAKKA too, sehnz said sure she is my bitch now but we want strong man's ,he said yes we will fuck you badly saying he looked priya and getting near to her said this is the one who sucked everyone in servant quarter isn't she... 

sehnaz said yes that bitch had amazing power to satisfy men's ,he looked her saying what's her rate, sehnaz said she is special guest of wasim sir why don't you ask him, he got shocked saying sorry my bad.. 

sehnaz said anu let's earn something tonight saying we followed the care taker behind the bungalow , he entered inside a broken house and we followed him and saw six guys on floor naked and sehnaz get there n sat between them while naina and me wait there when care taker said come there we will fuck you together and pay later.... 

naina shouted pay now and he give her money and sehnaz counted and got angry saying we are not whores pay more else bye he started begging we don't have more than sehnaz said that with this much money you get this GANDU only... 

he keeo begging saying i will pay you later i brought my friends please don't insult me saying he seduced sehnaz and now we three were on floor between them, they all were labourer , but thier dick was hard and horny... 

those guys started touching us and sehnaz said first fuck me and she got in doggy when a guy with dark face started rubbing his dick on her pussy seeing that naina too get doggy and other guy positioned behind her while care taker said you CHAKKE come here suck me i crawled towards him and started sucking his dick while a guy came behind me and started rubbing his dick in my sissy hole ...

six guys were on us in that position while a guy was sitting silently watching us.. 

they banged us a lot changing positions and sehnaz and naina got nice orgasms and than that guy said i want this sissy and he make me sit on his dick and said sehnaz sit on my face, i jumped and she got licked while naina sit beside caressing his body... 

all of them played with us nicely for hours and later those guys pushed some amount in our holes saying when you get inside count it and we left after being whored by them... 

when i came inside i saw my boss was laying beside priya and sucking her nipples and she was holding his dick, he saw us and said where were you bitches, sehnaz said we were walking outside and he ignored us and started sucking her nipples and she was awake playing with his dick and saying sir please not now he said priya only one round i can't sleep help my dick let me fuck you... priya was helpless when he begged her like that and soon he was on top of her kissing her lips and using his hand to open her thighs ...

while kissing he adjusted his dick and slowly entered inside her vagina and lifted her legs above her waist and started moving slowly while she holding the edge of bed in pain... 

after a while he grabbed her huge tits in his hands and started fucking her roughly while she was screaming ,a man like him wasn't easy to satisfy especially when she was been fucked countless time before that... 

he just wanted her flesh so he keep banging her mercilessly and pinches her nipples to make her moans and screams louder and watching her helplessness under him making him happy ..

a strong man always enjoy watching woman helplessness in bed... 

he fucked her more than half and hour than he turned her on bed and widened her legs and spitting on her ass cheeks crack shoved his dick in her ass hole saying priya don't worry from tomorrow you will get used to serve anytime as i will make sure you get sex all the time... 

she was with tears now moaning loudly while he was hitting her ass hole badly with his huge monstrous dick.... 

he fucked her about and hour and finally he turned her again and sat on her huge tits and started rubbing his dick on her lios and she opened her mouth he pushed inside and bends and gets his dick down to her throat and she helplessly trying to push him but he barely cared and started pumping his dick inside her mouth and soon he started saying just few more seconds priya ahhh and he started ejaejaculating his seeds in her mouth ...

he filled her mouth and she swallowed his seeds and she cleaned his dick by licking and he falls on her side saying priya you are such a sweetheart and she stayed like dead meat on bed sobbing with running nose and tears in her eyes while he laying satisfied besides her... 

priya looked me helplessly with tears in her eyes and i can't gain energy to get near her around my boss, i watched her until she turned her face and i slept with fhise girls thinking about her fun turning into intense pain...

to be continued....
[+] 2 users Like kaushik02493's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby - by kaushik02493 - 05-06-2020, 11:58 PM