Adultery Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby
part 30.....story continues.....

priya wasn't shy anymore she walked shaking her sexy booty towards the door and walked outside with me and rest two girls... she was naked walking slowly her payal was sounding cham cham and her waist chain was chap chap while her bangles keep touching other bangles making sweet sound of chan chan and she slowly walked all the way down to servant quarter where all those five guys were smoking sitting on rubber bed wearing banyan with lungi.... she slowly walked towards them.... 

they shocked for a while but now their eyes were on her stunning body.

she was beside their bed standing while they were looking her like they never seen so beautiful lady naked ever.... 

she put her sexy ass on that rubber bed rod saying wasim sent me to fuck you all and take all of your cums on my face so please fuck me like you want ...

she was bold and direct towards them, they got shocked again but a guy said if boss sent her for us than what you waiting for its fuck this sexy bitch n cover her face ...

everyone cheering saying we haven't cunt for months and now she is way much hotter and fair than our wives lets eat this bitch and they said we want you to suck each one hard because our wives don't suck us and we know horny bitch like you loves sucking ....

she said i love sucking and she watched them getting naked all five of them were naked and coming towards her soon she was between them in circle...

i saw their hands started running on her body nd her tits were cupping and her ass was being checked out and one guy was getting closer touching her vagina saying our boss sent nice bitch for us tonight and look she is married and they laughed saying his husband must be impotent that's why she is here in farm for our boss when our driver of night said yes her husband wear saree and they all laughing loudly and she was pushed down to her knees...

all five dicks was around her but two guys sitting down there enjoying squeezing her big boobs while one guy slowly pushed his dick in her mouth saying suck me and she started sucking his dick while rest two guys stayed beside him and she hold their dick shaking ...

i was eager to watch her getting banged by them because they were horny villager guys who loves to fuck hard and priya was a cake they rarely get to taste... 

she started sucking all three cocks simultaneously and they were loving that and the guys down there were breastfeeding on her nipples likes babies which means they aren't real man so i counted only three mn who gonna make her scream beneath star's...

she sucked them than they holding her hands get her on rubber bed and said lets have her together all three holes at a time like movies we live to watch and play... 

they asked can we fuck you together she said yes and a guy laying make her sit on his dick and other guy getting on top positioned himself on her mouth whilre a guy standing bends and pushed his dick inside her pussy and started banging her while the other two were watching like baby... 

the show was amazing but within ten minutes the guy in mouth ejaculated saying she is too hot and so did the others started moaning saying we are cumming when she said cum in my face they pushed her aside and both of them shaking started cumming on her face and she licked their dick dry and rest two fucked her for few minutes and covered her face with their cum and were sitting saying CAN WE GET ONE MORE ROUND ?

she said smiling yes and now they individually fucking her pussy after she sucked and make them hard... 

within one and half hour each guy were exhausted fucking her pussy dumped their load on her face and laying on rubber bed ...

she got up walking slowly back while she meet me she said anu does my face look good will wasim like my work and your boss will fuck me again ? 

hearing that i can't reply for a moment but than i said they will love it and she walked ahead when both girls said your wife is whore and pure slave to them... 

i walked inside and saw her kneeled there while my boss was examining her cum covered face and saying good job priya... i saw my boss saying to me you with thise two girls clean her face with your tongue and rub her clean and bring her back to me... 

we licked her face clean and showered her nicely and dried her and bring her to my boss and he make her sit on his lap saying priya you are my best slave so i want you to suck me hard and than i will fuck you hard and i know you like my dick didn't you? 

she said yes please fuck me... 

wasim said o my boss didn't i told you she is perfect client satisfying housewife we managed to get... 

my boss pushed her down on floor and she started sucking he said yes wasim this time you brought perfect one for our business and she is so sexy that client from anywhere around world will love to bang her... 

she was shameless now without any thoughts she just eager to get fucked sucking his dick hard... 

when he got hard he bends her on dinner table and banged her standing very hard she was moaning loudly and when she got her orgasm he shifted his dick in her ass hole and banged her she was so enjoying getting banged... 

later my boss invited wasim and he banged her too along woth other guests but none were done with her they stopped controlling their orgasms banged her one by one for around two hours and she had six orgasms and her face was pale and she can't moan loudly they said priy get up we aren't done with you ...

she got up standing like tired bitch when my boss said priya do you want to suck my dick it's dry she immediately bends and started sucking his dick and wasim got back started fucking her she got electrocuted and wasim spanking said priya it's just few hours we will fuck you whole night baby so that you can't betray us ..

she said fuck me in liw voice and said i will always be your bitch and listening that my boss said to wasim no matter what she is ours now saying they banged her for an hour letting her experience twelve orgasms and than they cum in her mouth one by one and left her on dinner table saying anu take her to guest room and you all be staying here for few days... 

i lifted her in  my arms and walked with two girls and i layed her on bed and let her rest.. she was exhausted badly ....

to be continued....
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby - by kaushik02493 - 05-06-2020, 01:43 AM