Adultery Husband's friend fucked my brains
Part 5

I said, “please spare my ass. I had heard that it might be paining a lot”. But he was not in a mood and started fingering in my pussy and kissing my earlobes and said, “it will pain initially and you will enjoy more dear”. But I strictly said no to ass fuck, so he demanded for a blow job, again I resisted. He inserted a finger inside the pussy and moan escape from my mouth and he came near my ear and said, “I am going to wake the bitch in you and now you are not going to leave unless you give me a blow job or an ass fuck.” I was not able to concentrate on what he says. He starts fucking my pussy with his finger. Now he made me stand in doggy position in the bed and inserted his finger in my pussy. He removed his finger and kneeled from backside and starts sucking my pussy and his left hand is caressing my clit and made me moan like a slut. Then he spreads my ass cheeks and starts licking my asshole. Initially I was feeling awkward but later I love his tongue in my asshole. He is licking my asshole and tries inserting his tongue in my asshole and at the same time, his other hand was fucking my pussy with the 2 fingers. He removed his mouth from my ass and at the same time I felt some cold in my asshole (He is ready with the Vaseline near the bed). He applied it in my asshole and tried inserting a finger in my asshole.

It pained and I started to get up, but he caught my hair and hold it tightly and said, “don’t try to get up else I have to force on you”. I liked his rough handling and I enjoyed it and he again positioned me in doggy style and inserted a finger in my asshole and now I can bear the pain due to the lubricant applied in my asshole and his finger. Now he covered his dick with condom and applied Vaseline over the condom and starts pushing in my ass. His cock head enters the ass the pain was not bearable, so I shouted to stop, so he gave a gap for some time, but he didn’t remove his dick from my ass. Now he removed his dick from and again pushed with little more force and his half of the dick entered my asshole. Again it starts paining a lot and I start shouting to stop it. But he closed my mouth with one of his hand and starts pushing more and finally he enters fully, but am feeling terrible pain and I feel like my asshole is burning. He didn’t make any move and kept still in my ass for some time and the burning sensation starts reducing, once it gets reduced again he started to fuck my ass in rhythm. I felt his balls hit my pussy. He keeps on fucking my ass for nearly 10 minutes and now my pain got reduced and I got pleasure out of my ass fucking. Finally, he cummed in the condom and collapsed on my back. His dick was shrunk in sometime and he removed it from my ass. He throws the condom away and asked me suck the dick. Then he fingered me for 2 mins and made me cum again and sucked me fully and drank all my juices. Then we got dressed and I left to my house. Once I reached home, I called him and said, I reached home. Then he asked, when was the next time and I said soon. For that again he requested that next time should be a full weekend. I don’t know how, but I accepted.

This decision is going to change my life.

Contn
[+] 2 users Like hornydude2k's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by Uday - 25-05-2020, 06:39 PM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by Flaskc - 28-05-2020, 09:30 AM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by sri65 - 30-05-2020, 03:14 AM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by hornydude2k - 03-06-2020, 12:57 AM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by Jeena - 27-06-2020, 12:14 PM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by bobby - 05-07-2020, 12:45 AM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by bobby - 05-07-2020, 12:53 PM