Misc. Erotica The Holy Savior - REBOOTED (Completed)
Part VI
mummy stepped back, looking naughtily at Swamiji who was sitting on bed and looking madly at mummy’s seductive moves. Her hand was on pallu. I felt very bad that my pretending noble mummy is going to pull off her pallu and offer her body to this bastard to fulfill his carnal lust.

And suddenly mummy ran to the door with all her force. For a second I thought she has been successfully escaped. But alerted Swamiji quickly ran towards her. Due to over anxiety her hands struggled at opening door lock and by that time swami caught her from behind.

“Ha ha ha ha… very smart. Huh?”, Swamiji hold her by waist and whirled her in air along with him with filthy laughter.

“No..no..no..”, mummy was jerking her hands and legs. But swamiji was too strong for her. He had lifted her with ease with which one picks up child. “How could I let you go so easily… my queen”, He lead towards bed swinging her in arms and threw her on bed, “Do you think I am fool, huh?”

mummy started sobbing. She crawled back looking at swamiji. “Please Swamiji.. let me go.. for god’s sake..”, she appealed him.

“But I am like god itself for you. I guess that’s what you and your mother-in-law used to say.”, He advanced toward her rubbing his crotch over his pitamber, “Come, serve your god dear”, he bent over bed to hold her in arms but mummy stood up to the other side of the bed.

“Please Swamiji.. I am a pativrata. Don’t spoil me… ”, she was crying and pleading him with her hands folded. Swamiji stood up from bed and walked toward her with lustful eyes. mummy was also moving accordingly around the bed, always staying opposite to swamiji with bed in midst of them. My legs were literally shaking for I knew that it is very unlikely that this weirdo will leave my mummy.

“Don’t worry Arpita, Nobody will get to know..”, swamiji said. He was switching his direction in-between to catch her to which mummy also responded accordingly. “Don’t tease me anymore darling… Let’s have fun”, swamiji literally jumped towards her and he got mummy’s pallu in his hand. mummy who was running ahead stopped several feet away from swamiji as she understood the situation.

“Please leave me swamiji.. I will give you anything you want. “, mummy pleaded.

“ But all I want is you..”, swamiji said pulling her pallu, “I want to taste your beauty darling.. Want to copulate with your lustrous body which is on my minds since the day I saw you..”, and saying this he pulled her pallu, “common… make me happy.. There is no point in protesting now because within few minutes my ‘prasad’ will start taking effect. And you can’t keep me away then anyway… Hehehe…”

“Look we are very rich… I will convince my husband to give you lot of money.. Just let me go now..”, mummy requested with pallu strongly held by her chest.

“well, I don’t mind taking money from your husband dear..”, swamiji loosened his hold on pallu a little and walked couple of steps towards her, “We will surely talk about that once our lovemaking is over.” and he started pulling her pallu like rope pulling, “hahahaha…”.

Due to his force mummy lost hold on her pallu and she got rotated unfolding her saree into swamiji’s hands, “nooooooooooooo…. Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiii… “, she cried.

Swamiji stripped off her saree and sniffed it…, “Ummmm.. aaah,… exotic.”, he moaned looking at mummy with lust.

“Chee…”, mummy responded with disgust. She was in blouse and petticoat and she has crossed her hands over her chest to save her pride from those filthy eyes. “You bastard.. So mean you are.. You call yourself spiritual guru and lusts for..”

“You know what's problem with you?”, Swamiji didn’t let her complete , “You speculate too much.. One should not be making opinions so hard and fast. “, his hands were collecting saree as he talked, “You put so much belief on me when you came here; then that girl changed your mind which takes me lots of effort to regain. Now again you are running from me. I bet you will change your mind once you spend this night with me.” He grinned and threw her saree on bed.

He ran towards her; madly looking at mummy’s bulged chest in blouse, deep cleavage showing up despite mummy's crossed hand and her bare navel. Her attempts to cover were inadequate; of course so much she was blessed, how could her hands cover it all? “Noooooo…”, she cried loudly as swamiji jumped over her.

They both started struggling. Swamiji was trying to embrace her and she was pushing him, preventing him from getting close. It looked like and indeed it was a wrestling competition – the swamiji playing to ‘win’ while mummy playing for ‘not to lose’.

With their hands struggling, he forwarded to kiss her face, her neck. He looked very horny, “common... just give me a chance. I will give you ride to heaven. hahaha”

mummy was moving her head to avoid his beard, ugly face but when he seemed to overpower her she scratched his face and escaped from him. “Aaahhh..”, he yelled but instantly grabbed her by her Hairs.

As she was trying to run; her bun got released and her lustrous, long hairs spread free. With this, the gajara woven in her hairs by swamiji fell on ground. Swamiji pulled her back with her hairs.. “Where are you going my queen..”, and hold her face by other hand to turn towards him. mummy recovered from pain of hair-pull and bit on his wrist.

“Aaaahh……”, he moaned shaking his hand in pain and mummy escaped from his hands again. She stood up in corner again trying to cover her sareeless body with arms.

Swamiji looked at bite mark on his wrist and with smile he sucked on it.. “ummmmm… waaah.. tastes good… why don’t you feed me from your lips itself?” he marched toward her. This time he ducked and picked her up in arms. She was beating his hairy chest and calling for help…, “Please save me… anybody there…bachao…”

“hahahaha.. nobody is going to save you from me.. come..”, He threw her on bed, and said” The ashram is all empty tonight. And beside this, why you would need to be saved from me? Am I hurting you my dear beti? Huh?”, he hold my feared mummy’s both shoulder and forcing her to lie on back, “I am going to make love to you, adore your beautiful body, in a way your fool husband never did..” and saying this he pushed her flat on her back and came over her.

mummy who was shaking with fear suddenly got angry and hit with her leg on the genital of swamiji…”Aaaa.. oh my godddd.. holy shit..”, he fall down on ground with pain and started rolling. mummy quickly jumped out of bed; this time not wasting time to collect saree and rushed toward door but suddenly stopped holding her head. Her eyes closed and face was showing expression like she was having vertigo. All her motions slowed down, “Oh my god… what is happening to me?”, she said.

It seemed that day, odds were all in favour of swamiji, she has almost escaped but ‘timing’ of swamiji’s Prasad was so perfect that it spoiled mummy’s bold effort to escape. As mummy was taking slow steps struggling to maintain her balance, swamiji woke up, probably little relived from the pain and in anger rushed to her. he held her hand and pulled her to him and closed her soft, pink lips with his!

The way he was sucking mummy's lips was out of world. I have never seen this much vigorous kissing till now. His both hands were holding her face and he was delivering wet kisses on her lips. One after one, his lustful kisses soaked their lips with saliva to the extent that goo streamed down there mouth whenever he broke kisses to observe mummy's pretty face. I feel very sick looking the way he was giving her smooches without her consent and making disgusting noise of “muuuuuuah ...muaaaaaah..”.

mummy's motion was paralyzed to much extend. It was clear from her face that she was trying to avoid this, but his body was not in her control. Her hands were trying to push him but with insignificant force. And so swamiji was leisurely tasting sugar of her lips.

Atlast he stopped, and glanced carefully at mummy's pretty face which was hold in hands by him. “So beautiful your are Arpita! Even apsaras (heavenly beauties) will envy for you”, and he softly kissed her cheeks and rubbed his mustache over there. Then he started kissing all over her face, her forehead, her beautiful nose, closed eyes, chin. Then he again kissed her cheeks and licked her cheek with his rough tongue.

He was so excited that he didn’t know what to do. With my beautiful mummy in his arms, his eyes were roaming freely over my mummy’s body and so were his itchy hands. I think it was his dream came true. As he touched, rubbed my mummy’s body he moaned out with eccentric puppy like sounds.

“Hihihi.. You made me wait too long darling.. “, He said and pulled her over his shoulder and brought to bed. He himself sat on bed with ease without worrying mummy would fly away that time. mummy who was standing in front of him; struggling to maintain balance was about to lose her pride, her chastity – by unwillingly getting forced to do things which she probably would have done with my father only.

“ussssssss….aaaaaaaaah…”, swamiji signed as he looked at mummy’s deep belly button hidden under her soft navel. He pinched her belly playfully and stuck his one finger in navel and moved round. Then he pulled out the finger and again inserted it this time wetting it with saliva and rotating it in her deep navel. While doing this he winked at mummy but her eyes were closed.

He pulled out the finger and suddenly buried his face on her fair stomach smooching it, kissing it rubbing his dirty beard face on it and started sucking her navel. mummy’s face showed disgusting reactions but her hands were hardly able to move up to clear his face off her stomach. He sucked hard, piercing his dirty tongue into her navel and sometimes planting wet kisses on her soft belly..

“Swamiji…..plsssssssss… “, all mummy could utter.

“What happened darling..”, swamiji stopped and asked her holding her hand and easily made her sit on his lap with her face away from him. He embraced her with both hand from behind and started rubbing her both thighs over petticoat.

“Swamiji… its not too late yet..”, mummy pleaded.

“I know Arpita.. that’s why I am taking my time.. hehehe..”, He grinned..”, His hands now slowly started to pinch up petticoat and started revealing her thighs.. He moved her one hand around his neck and made her turn her face little close to him. Looking lustfully at her face with this close! Literally I was getting mad..

His one hand was still pulling her petticoat up while he way lost into her facial beauty. Her beautiful hairs, which were freed by swamiji were adding to her beauty. Her few hair strands were spread over her face and creating obstacle for swamiji’s gaze. Swamji blew and tossed them off from her face only to return them over her face. But I bet with this mummy must have felt swamiji’s hot breath. I think he breathed badly, because mummy’s face looked weird with this.

Then swamiji cleared hairs with his finger and touched her luscious lips. He delicately pinched her lips and kissed with disparity. He hold mummy’s chin by one hand not giving her scope to break his kiss. Meanwhile his other hand had finished its task to expose mummy’s creamy thighs and now massaging her thighs sensually.

I was literally dumb… This was first time I was looking at mummy’s thigh. Her extremely fair thighs were smooth like banana stem and glittering due to sweat. It was really exotic sight to see her thighs handled by swamiji’s rough but expert hand as their beaks were interlocked like love birds. When it seems impossible for swamiji to control his breaths, he at last broke kiss.

“Ohh… wow…. Mmmmm”, he moaned as he looked at her naked thighs and quickly complimented its structure by rubbing her thigh sensually. He hands explored her thighs so carefully as potter’s hands moves on his pot. Even I shivered imagining how mummy would be feeling with this. He started kissing her neck while his hands explored inner-outer of her thighs. He rested his head on her right shoulder and started massaging her thighs. mummy’s face showed that she is struggling so much from inside.

I guess with his head rested on her shoulder, mummy’s deep cleavage took his attention. “Oh..my god…” he literally moaned.., “How did I miss this?.. ohh god..”, he looked mesmerized to her huge breasts which seemed to burst out of her blouse anytime. His hands moved to mummy’s chest and he bent to kiss her breasts. But as mummy was sitting on his lap, he was restricted with this. He asked mummy to stand up but mummy was not even able to stand up. He somehow made her stand and caught her between his two folded legs so that she won’t fell down and started playing with her boobs. He was pressing her giant breasts over blouse. With his vulgar moans all the time and indecent praise for mummy. “They are so huge… Arpita… Oh my god.. putri, see, they look so good on your beautiful body.. just like diamond on golden ring aaah..”, and he dived into her chest, even with blouse on, mummy must have really felt swamiji at her most precious treasure, because he was really out of mind. He was rubbing her face on her chest, he kissed madly, tried to grab mound flesh into mouth for sucking.

It seemed really overwhelming for swamiji and equally for me. He started opening her blouse with his shivering hands. So was he excited that it took more than a minute to undo her blouse.. all this time mummy kept saying.. “please swamiji.. no, no, no, no.. “, and cried helplessly.

“Keep quite, Putri..”, He said without giving attention to her, “You too going to enjoy this..”, and at last he managed to get off his blouse and my god… there was my mummy ! simply stunning mature woman! and I guess first woman I have seen in such compromised position - sitting in swamiji’s lap with only a beautiful pink bra managing to cover her magnificent breasts somehow. Her cleavage was looking so damn inviting in her tight bra and on top of that the pendent of her mangalsutra was pierced in her cleavage a little bit. By then beads of sweat started flowing from my body. I didn’t understand what was happening to me but I never experienced such anxiety, such shivering before that.

“wooooww…. “, swamiji’s face enlightened and he made her sit again on his lap and handled her bra-covered melons. He weighed them with his both palm. “Ohh.. they are heavy..”, he grinned as kissed her chicks.

mummy burst out cry again. “Please swamiji .. you are not supposed to do this..”

“Then who does? Your fool husband? Who tied this mangalsutra in your neck and left you alone at home pretending to make money huh? Do you think he is equally loyal to you? I bet he is not.”

“Don’t you dare..”, mummy

“Listen me first...”, swamiji roared playing with her mangalutra.. “ This is you boast of isn’t? Having sex with only one man – your husband.. Tonight I will take everything from you and this witness… your mangalsutra, won’t let you forget this night. Every time you look in mirror, this mangalsutra will remind you of these intimate moments spend with me – your swamiji…. And surprising enough, do you know swamiji also mean husband? So I am going to be your another err… your better husband hihihihi…”

He then concentrated all his attention to mummy’s body rather than arguing with her. His hands grouped, caressed and pressed her boobs over bra. While he kissed over her bare arms, shoulders. I could see his pitamber was looking like a tent due to his hard on. He put one of mummy’s hands on it and just said… “please dear…”. But as there was no movement from mummy, he placed his hand of her and started rubbing his cock with mummy’s hands. He pulled her right bra strap little down with teeth and playfully bit on exposed shoulder.

Due to bite, mummy fingers curled into wrist and thus her hand which was on swamiji’s boner, tightened around his manhood. And this was too much for swamiji who was experiencing new level of temptation that night and he wetted his pitamber while grunting like animal.

He was exhausted a little so he made mummy sleep on bed. He stood up and looked at his pitamber with disbelief. I guess he didn’t expect to get finished this earlier. He went to table and drank water and splashed on his face too. Then he changed his pitamber with new one and while looking at the bed, he tossed some sort of medicinal root into mouth and after chewing properly he swallow it along with water.
STORY IN PROGRESS: The pursuit of an Artist

Please check my Profie for my other stories
[+] 1 user Likes garamrohan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Holy Savior - REBOOTED - by garamrohan - 27-04-2020, 11:34 PM
RE: The Holy Savior - REBOOTED - by Soram - 05-03-2023, 02:27 AM
RE: The Holy Savior - REBOOTED - by garamrohan - 27-04-2020, 11:38 PM
RE: The Holy Savior - REBOOTED - by Soram - 05-03-2023, 02:27 AM
RE: The Holy Savior - REBOOTED - by Soram - 05-03-2023, 02:28 AM
RE: The Holy Savior - REBOOTED - by garamrohan - 27-04-2020, 11:42 PM
RE: The Holy Savior - REBOOTED - by Veerasammy1 - 27-04-2020, 11:52 PM