Adultery Across Rooftops by misterwho
She would have to teach him this too; not a frantic gobble at her pussy but a more measured, cadenced tonguing of her cunt would do wonders. She let out a long sigh. So much to do, teach, find and research. She loved youth for its unending desire; she loved youth for the number of things it allowed her to teach.

This however, was the time for a plain, raw fuck. To initiate the boy. To take the edge off her own pent up desire.

She pushed his head back. Pleasurable though it was, it was not how she wanted to be eaten. Training him was the key. For now, she lay down on the floor, holding her legs up and open, inviting him to enter her. He lay with his head between her legs and sucked violently. This was a better effort and she jerked in a spontaneous, small release. She clutched at his head and whined her pleasure. He was insatiable – this was going to be fun.

He kneeled between her legs and crept forward, his cock over her cunt. She held him and guided him in. He rested his upper body on his arms placed on either side of her. Then, as if he was riding his bike, Sham commenced a steady, rhythmic pounding of the woman under him. She held his ass feeling the muscles clenching as he fucked. His fucking increased in force steadily. Soon, Sheila's breasts were jiggling to the hard ramming. Her head was nearing a wall as he pounded up into her, and they slowly slid closer to the wall. She put her hands on top of her head to prevent hurting herself but Sham was now unmindful. And became more and more animal.

He leaned forward and sucked and gnawed at her breasts, thrusting continuously. He grabbed a towel and dried his cock and her cunt from the juices they had generated. And then re-entered her when both were mostly dry. Taking advantage of the friction, he rammed himself into her making her scream in pleasure and agony. Sheila grabbed at him and clung on as her cunt spewed its release of one more orgasm. This was a more watery release which reduced the slickness of her cunt.

The young man who had come twice in quick succession was still nowhere near cumming. Sheila could fuck for hours and in various positions. But today was after a long time and she felt unprepared for a sudden ratcheting up of sexual activity like this. Her pussy worked to make him cum. But he pounded on.

She wiggled and thrust back; it only made her own cumming more intense. He ploughed into her as if to make up for her past.

She ringed his cock, thrusting her hand between them, to make it release. It made him more animal and she creid out in ecstasy as his cock took her in a new angle.

She tapped her heels on his ass and this time he shuddered. She repeated the pattern with gusto.

Sham started to sob in great big heaves.

"Aunty!" he slobbered. She ringed his cock again.

"Aunty! Aunty! Aunty!" he screamed in uncontrolled release.

This time she felt he was too loud. It was she who made the noises while copulating and this was the first time she was hearing her partner scream. It sounded too loud!

"Sheila aunty," she murmured, covering his lips with her long fingers.

"Sheila aunty! Sheila!" he hollered. He could not leave out the aunty. It did not sound respectable, he thought incongruously. "Aunty!" he added as he felt he had to be careful in how he handled this wonderful woman.

"Yes, baby! Your Sheila Aunty!" she cooed, as she felt relief that the pounding was about to come to an end for now. She wanted a stud like him. But for later. Right now she wanted this to end.

"Sheila aunty! Sheila aunty! Sheila aunty!" repeated Sham in a tremulous voice as his orgasm eluded him. He was on the brink. The pleasure was intense. It was great to be here. But he also wanted to fill her.

"Fuck me! Fill me baby!" she encouraged him. It did the trick, as it usually did.

"But I don't want this to end!" he wailed as his cum shot forth.

"It won't!" blurted out Sheila, gasping in her own, uncounted orgasm. "I am here. Fuck me when you like. "

"Yaaaah?" he asked as his cock spewed despite his wanting to stop it.

"Yes! And however you like it!" she cried out, cumming in unison with him.

"Will you take me like this again?" he gasped, as he thrust fully, holding his penis deep in her at the moment of its spurting.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Across Rooftops by misterwho - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-02-2019, 01:10 PM
RE: Across Rooftops by misterwho - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-02-2019, 01:28 PM