Adultery Across Rooftops by misterwho
Across Rooftops - The Initiation

Sheila smiled inwardly. She was smiling because unknown to Sham, he had called on her at the quietest time in her house. It had meant things in the past – a male interlude at the quiet time. But that was a different world.

She had been pleasuring herself on her private garden on the rooftop. Unknown to her, a nineteen year old in the neighbourhood had spotted and watched in fascination as she used the water hose and her hands to caress herself.

Mad with lust at that sight, Sham had gone to his room and masturbated furiously. Unsatiated even though he had cum, he quickly made a plan to acquaint himself with the lady he had spotted. And here he was at her doorstep.

"Yes?" she asked looking at young man and taking quick note of his sturdy physique. She vaguely remembered having seen him in the neighbourhood. But suddenly, the seductress of some experience knew that she was looking at something different. No matter what his reply might be, she instantly knew that there was something else on here. It seemed to her like lust, but she could not be sure. Was it her lack of undergarments? She quickly glanced down at her breasts to see if her nipples were well and truly tamed. Nothing seemed obvious and the intricate black pattern on the white background should be good at hiding any folds or creases.

She looked back up at the young man at her doorstep.

"Aunty," he blurted, "I also want to start a nice garden like you have on your roof. Can you give me some advice?"

"Where do you live and what makes you think I can help?" she asked.

"We live just in the next street and I have seen the plants around your house. My mother said to ask you how to go about it," he said, trying to hide his nervousness. Beads of sweat had broken out on his upper lip.

She noticed it. It could have been nervousness but she now remembered this boy cycling around the block on his sports bike; it could also be physical exertion. The idea of a young male in physical exertion caused her body to twitch.

"Your mother? What's her name?" she asked, now seriously thinking of undergarments, as her nipples showed signs of springing to life.

"Mrs. Sundar, aunty," he replied breathlessly, wondering whether this aunty was going to check with his mom. "We live in C -104," he added, to reassure that he was really from around here.

"Come in," said Sheila. She was going to have to make him sit down and wait while she changed into proper clothes. Her body was not in control despite the wonderful release she had just a little while ago. And this was a small community and neighbourhood. She would just have to keep herself in check.

Sham sat on the sofa and watched as the aunty moved up stairs. His eyes were on her ass which swayed bewitchingly as Sheila moved upstairs. When she came down she was wearing a saree and it was tied under her navel, which is how she always tied it. The boy watched the flesh of her stomach and his eyes roamed up to her breasts. He tried to think of how she had looked massaging her own breasts. Her lips looked so luscious, even though her mouth was so wide, it stopped short being a bit too wide.

"Come," she called him, startling him out of his reverie.

"Huh!" he replied dumbly, eyes fixated on her breasts.

"You wanted to see my garden," she said, her eyes sparkling with laughter as she noted where his eyes were. She did not bother to pull the saree top to cover her breasts from his gaze as most Indian women are wont to do. She had, since the beginning of her womanhood, enjoyed it when a man gazed at her appreciatively, and she was not about to change now.

"Yes aunty," he gushed, completely captivated by those lustrous eyes. She was a goddess!

"Come," she beckoned, walking ahead of him to the second floor. She entered her living area on that floor, which included her bed. The young man hesitated.

"Just come," she urged him. "There is only one way to access the terrace," she told him. Sham followed, his eyes drifting to the saree which Sheila had now kicked aside into a heap. "That was the one she was wearing!" he thought dizzily. Sheila noticed him looking at the heap of clothes and instantly thought it was her bra which had caught his attention. "Typical young male!" she thought to herself.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Across Rooftops by misterwho - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-02-2019, 01:10 PM
RE: Across Rooftops by misterwho - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-02-2019, 01:26 PM