Adultery Across Rooftops by misterwho
"Well I think it is best you both leave now," she said staring at nothing in particular but not letting Sham go either.

"But why?" asked Manoj.

"Because there is no place for you!" snapped Sheila. She did not want to use words like 'slut' or 'whore' but she meant that this was not that kind of house where whoever wanted sex could stop by. "This was about Sham and me!" she said.

Sham's heart sank at the use of the past tense.

"But that is not what you told Sham," argued Manoj. "You said this was just physical and nothing more or less," he pressed, not to be denied.

"Whatever. Just get out!" said Sheila not about to be drawn into a debate about the impossible.

"If it was physical, I am fitter than him," said Manoj. His desperation to hold and feasts on her breasts made him take his chances. After all, he had nothing to lose from here. He unbuttoned his shirt and bared his torso to show rippling muscles from his gymming. He held his shirt around his shoulders.

Sheila stared at the superbly toned body. She had never seen one of those before. Most of the company officer's she had taken on as lovers were all desk workers. She would never have dreamt of taking on a lover from a lower social class. And from her own social background muscled men were not to be found.

This boy Manoj seemed an exception. His body was brilliantly sculpted. Sheila's pussy twitched to remind her that she had been interrupted while Sham was sucking on her. She felt the flames leaping up again; but they were far from uncontrolled.

"Guys, just leave," said Sheila. "Sham, did you really want to share me with your friend when you could have had me just to yourself?" she asked.

"He threatened me," blurted out Sham tearfully. That was the truth. The chat between the friends had started out as a journey of discovery. As Sham's story unfolded, Manoj realized that this was an opportunity for him too. Sheila Aunty was just a woman in the neighborhood. There seemed no risk of getting into trouble with pimps and anti-socials or mobsters.

She was a good, homely housewife who was good for sex. All the gymming had his hormones and activity levels at above normal levels. He had found himself to be in a permanently horny state. And his friend all soft with puppy fat had done the path breaking.

Sham had taken him to the rooftop and through binoculars shown him Sheila aunty. Manoj's cock had throbbed against the ground below as he lay and watched Sheila. He had then threatened to tell Sham's parents unless he took him along the next time.

"Well, all that won't work with me," asserted Sheila. "Just leave."

Manoj's cheeks felt hot. He was within a few feet of this sexy woman with wide hips, wide lips and a large bosom. She had just been splayed open a few minutes ago. So near yet so far! He stepped closer to Sheila.

"Come on, aunty! What I want is the same as what Sham had wanted on day one. And what I can do is the same as what Sham can do for you if not better!" he pleaded.

Even as Sheila continued to hold Sham's head to her bosom though a bit listlessly Manoj grabbed her other hand and roughly pulled it to his crotch.

Sheila resisted but the young man's muscles were for real. In his grip she found herself with no choice but to allow the back of her hand to graze against his raging hardon.

She let go of Sham's head to be more forceful with Manoj. But it was he who was more forceful with her once he had both wrists in his hands. He pushed her back till she backed into the chest of drawers. As she leaned back he nuzzled her breasts and moved lower to her groin area.

Sheila tried to push his head away. He resisted.

"Sham, stop your friend," yelped Sheila as Manoj ducked between her legs. He had just heard her urging Sham on to suck her. surely he could get her in that state quite quickly.

Sham watched in a daze as Manoj struggled with the hem of the nightie as he pulled it up. He kissed her thighs as they came into view. But with Sheila clenching her pussy in resistance he did not know how to proceed. He did not know how to reach her vale. In fact, he knew nothing of the female anatomy and how to get at it.

As Sheila struggled with his shoulders she realized that his young body was all steel. He was correct. He was quite a specimen of male hood. But it was not as if Sheila had gone looking or shopping. And doing anything more with this out-of-control situation was not very smart. And Sheila was certainly a very smart woman. She knew how to control her dalliances and did not do anything that suggested the lost of control.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Across Rooftops by misterwho - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-02-2019, 01:10 PM
RE: Across Rooftops by misterwho - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-02-2019, 01:20 PM