Adultery A Thakur and His Bahu by misterwho
Her pussy was aching from the pounding they had given each other and she figured the surging fluids would help. But pregnancy?

"I am going to fill you with my seed, beti!" groaned Thakur as he felt his cock respond to the incessant pounding. From deep within his body, everything seemed to be gathering up to pour out his lust into this young woman who was kneeling in front of him. His hands reached under and felt the soft, hanging breasts jiggle as the fucking continued unabated. "You are now going to give us the next generation of Thakurs!" he declared triumphantly.

Binita had the answer in a moment of hearing that. Yes, it was the same genetic line, father or son she rationalized to herself. Any explanation would have done, she needed just something to allow her to take what she so desperately wanted.

She leaned forward and Thakur slipped out.

"What the...............!" he bellowed. His cock lurching and jerking wildly as it missed its warm clutching cunt.

Binita lay down and opened her legs wide. Her breasts lay open, spread and mauled with finger nail marks and saliva smeared. Her cunt was wide, red and ravaged. Her eyes were sparkling with desire. And her arms were outstretched inviting Thakur Hari Singh.

"Come, fill me the way a woman is supposed to be filled!" she invited him.

Thakur kneeled between her legs and sank in the pool of wetness. The cunt which had been gripping and tight was now open and lubricated. He pulled out and used the cloth of his dhoti to dry himself and did the same with her outer lips.

She braced herself. He thrust. The pleasure was searing as her cunt received the hot pillar and the nerves carried the message of thrill to her brain. She bucked her hips and hollered, "Fuck me Thakur. Fill me! Take me! Take your son's fiancé! Yes, fuckkkkkkkkkk!"

Thakur rested his chest on those magnificent breasts and his hips pistoned in and out of her cunt. His seed boiled up and when his first spurt came, he pressed himself deep inside, his back arched, his head thrown back, so that at the time of the shooting of semen he was as deeply embedded in her as could be.

The head of the cock was almost at her womb and when the semen came it splashed out deep into her recesses.

As the warm surge spread inside her, Binita's nails violently dug into the Thakur's ass. She squeezed and yanked, pulled and cajoled. She wanted every drop.

Thakur pulled back and thrust back in harder. Another big dollop of semen released into her. She gasped. This was a huge flooding. And with another thrust he filled her more, this time the mixed juices flowing outwards as he pulled to fuck again.

The violent thrusting made her shudder and wail as she too came.

"Babujeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Make me yours! Make us that child!" she wailed

"Beti. Beti. Yes, beti" he panted in short terse words as his spurting cock became the centre of his world. It was as if he was entirely pouring into her.

Her hands ran up and down his back, his ass and his hips as she caressed him. They shook and shuddered. Juices exchanged and released. The jerking and thrusting slowly gave way to shudders and shivers. She sighed in contentment. This was going to be a happy marriage if she had Thakur Hari Singh, sexually and authoritatively, on her side.

Her reasons for getting into this, and now her hopes as she completed it, were different. What had started as a challenge and then become a control game, was now to be sought out for the pleasure.

"Come into my house as a bride!" he whispered into her ear, as his cock receded, losing the powerful hardness which she had made it acquire.

"But not yours," she replied wiggling her hips. Thakur spasmed as her muscles squeezed out the edges of his rapidly diminishing orgasm.

"I didn't say that. But I want you in my house. To take and be taken as we please," he insisted.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 4 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Thakur and His Bahu by misterwho - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-02-2019, 12:39 PM