Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
Tom reached his hands up lacing his fingers into her hair as he started to thrust instinctively. His mouth was on hers as they moved together. There were no more words only the noises of sex and carnal release as they moved. She gripped onto his shoulders as he continued. He could see all parts of her and she was truly a celestial being.

Lizzie felt herself reaching another apex as she saw a glint of green surrounding the blue aura that enveloped Tom. His mouth smothered hers, not wavering as he moved making her gasp with each entrance into her core. His kiss was soft and unyielding with their eyes locked on each other.

"Tom, I'm...I'm...oh GOD!!" Her body exploded from every pore shooting a green light out through him and shorting out all the lightbulbs in the room.

"UNHHHHHHHHH!!" Tom came inside of her unable to hold anything back as his grace flashed out. He should have warned her before showing his true face like that, but he simply could not. His fear was not realized though as he looked down to see her subsiding beneath him. His grace had not harmed her in any way.

He collapsed onto her unable to hold himself up. Tom' strength was completely gone from his heavenly and his human form. A few moments later and he felt her struggling to breathe. It was then he pulled himself from her and moved so that he was next to her on the bed.

"I'm sorry. I did not mean for it to go that far." Tom said to her as he lay there.

"It's okay. It was me, my heat was too much. Just please don't leave me while I'm sleeping." Lizzie rolled over onto his chest feeling his heart beat still pounding. Tom wrapped his arms around her pulling her tight to him and then fixing the sheet around them both. As she drifted off in his arms, she swore she felt feathers around, but dismissed it as a dream.

Tom had never experienced anything like what had just happened, and he was completely unsure of what it meant. He had never seen Lizzie that way, she had no sexual attraction for him and he was immune to her heat. He started to wonder if this had been a grave mistake, and at the same time he felt a love for her like he never had before.

It was then that they both slept, peacefully. Tom had never dreamed as he did that night - never really having slept while he was an angel, and it was a welcome respite for Lizzie from her torturous nightmares.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-02-2019, 11:01 AM