Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
"Is that too weird for you Tom? I am willing to try anything." Lizzie was open to any suggestion, she trusted Tom with her life and her soul. He would never hurt her; in fact he would protect her with his being until he no longer could.

"If it will ease your suffering, then it would never be weird for me. Just lie down and relax." At his words Lizzie laid her head back on her pillow and rolled to be on her back.

Tom focused energy into his hand seeing the glow beneath the sheets and he placed his hand on Lizzie's stomach. He felt connected to her like when he healed her suddenly. And he heard her sigh.

Lizzie felt the warmth spread through her. At first it was as if she was being healed, and then she felt it spread throughout her core and up to her chest. She moaned as she felt her nipples get hard at the sensation.

"Are you okay?" Tom asked hearing her moan out. Suddenly, her scent grew even stronger and it filled his mind and body with a strange sensation. He could not place it, but it was unlike any interaction he had with her before.

"Uh-huh...that's really, oh Tom." Lizzie's temperature had skyrocketed as the heat branched downward stopping just before her clit causing her to groan out once again.

"Is this helping?" Tom asked quietly, unsure if the groaning was a positive or negative and seeing Lizzie writhe beneath his touch.

"Oh yes, move your hand." Lizzie panted.

"Where would it be better?" Tom asked trying to understand what was happening to himself and her. He felt his own energy being mixed with hers even as he tried to comprehend the trail of new energy drifting back to him.

"Lower, please..." Lizzie needed the touch, her pussy was begging as her core heated. She felt Tom's hand drift down the shirt resting just below her navel.

"Is that better?" He asked, his own voice getting slightly ragged as he felt his physical body develop a sheen of sweat.

"Oh fuck, yes...please...fuck lower." The warming sensation had reached over her clit causing her inner coil to tighten as she yearned for a further sensation. Her pussy watered, waiting to be entered. This felt amazing, unlike any sexual touch she had ever had. It was as if Tom's hands were all over her, but he barely touched her at all. Suddenly, she wanted his touch, and very badly at that.

"Lizzie, this is very odd. I'm having a reaction I did not expect, would you like me to stop?" Tom was breathing heavy as he spoke and Lizzie opened her eyes to look into his, which now held a light blue glow. She noticed then that the entire bed seemed to be glowing around them.

"No, please, don't stop, touch me Tom, really touch me." She was panting and begging, trying to keep herself from reaching out to him. Her fear was that somehow reaching to him would cross a line that could not be undone.

"Show me. I don't understand." Tom was locked on her now, his body half covering hers and she felt the impossible - an erection against her leg.

Lizzie whimpered at the thought, feeling her body grew even hotter. She looked into his eyes, seeing Tom truly before her and took his hand in hers lowering it beneath the top of her shorts. She had worn no underwear since the boys weren't here, so his touch immediately met with her curly hair and then went further as she continued to move threading his fingers onto her clit.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-02-2019, 11:00 AM