Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
Once done with this menial task, Tom climbed into the bed next to her sitting with her at the headboard and putting a hand around her.

"Tom, no shoes in the bed." He flicked his fingers and they were suddenly under the chair where his coat was.

"Hey, we talked about that. None of that weird magic stuff if you can help it. I want my normal angel here." She snuggled into him as he took the bottle from her hand and placed it on the night table.

Tom waited until she was sleeping in his arms before making a motion to flick the lights off, assuming she wouldn't notice. He closed his eyes enjoying the feeling of his charge in his arms. Lizzie was family and he still remembered her as a frightened teenager coming to him. It was much easier to fix the teenage woes than what she was currently dealing with. At least this he could help to some degree by holding her.

A few hours went by as she slept before he started to hear muffled crying. Tom realized Lizzie was tossing in his arms then, covered in sweat. He had let his mind drift and her sudden shaking roused him from his daydreams. She screamed waking herself up as she grabbed him.

"Lizzie, you were just dreaming, it's okay. Calm down."

"Oh Tom, it was so horrible. The demons were...they were..." Her mind drifted back into her dream of demons holding her and taking turns violating her body.

"They are not here. They cannot get into the bunker, and I am here with you. Lizzie your scent is very strong, have you not used your vibrator to release it?" He asked matter of factly bringing her further into being awake.

"Sorry Tom, with Kerry and Jeff it gets better, but it's so intense and they haven't been here. Plus, when I close my eyes I just get these horrible images. I haven't been able to get any release."

"Would you like to try while I watch over you? Perhaps, it will work then." Tom offered in his innocence and from a completely non-sexual position.

"No offense Tom, but if it doesn't work when you're not here, then you watching would not make it any easier. I don't know what's wrong with me. Normally, I can at least take the edge off, but it's like with the gates breaking I just can't do anything..." She huffed in frustration as she held onto him.

"I hate to see you like this, perhaps there is something I could do to help." Tom spoke softly with concern in his voice.

"I didn't think you could take the heat away with your mojo. You told me that wasn't possible." Lizzie was willing to try anything.

"I cannot just heal it, it is not a wound. But, I have previously shared grace with a Nephilim trying to heal her, and I was told it was euphoric. Perhaps I could try that with you and it would be close enough to a sexual release that you could calm and get some rest." It had occurred to Tom before, but Lizzie had always found a way to release energy herself. He had believed it would be too close to a sexual act and would make her uncomfortable, but now it seemed there were no good alternatives. He didn't trust anyone but Kerry and Jeff to help her and they were busy trying to find the rest of the manuscript.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-02-2019, 11:00 AM