Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
Two days after they left, the bunker was filled with nothing but silence. The noise from Lizzie's tv was the only sound to give her company. It had been extremely tough to get to sleep since they had parted so quickly. In all that they had heard, there was no time to consider her heat and how it would creep back in. Now, her sheets smelled like them both. It meant her dreams were flashes of sex acts both with them and grotesque acts that she hoped would never happen with monsters.

After four nights of those dreams, she was a walking zombie, and even the texts they sent giving her progress weren't helping to relieve her stress. She was drinking to pass the time as 3 a.m. drew in. The whiskey did not even take away the frustration of not being able to find release on her own and not being able to sleep the heat away because of the nightmares.

"Oh Tomas, where are you when I really need you?" Lizzie sighed out her eyes pinching closed.

"I'm here, what do you need?" A deep voice caused her to open her eyes instantly.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to pray to you, but I just. Tomas I'm a mess." She was very frustrated sitting on her bed, bottle in hand in one of Kerry's flannels and her sleep shorts.

"It's fine, Lizzie, I was not otherwise busy. You seem very distressed; tell me what is bothering you." He sat down on the edge of the bed.

"I...Did you hear about the gates? I fucked up Tomas." A tear rolled down her cheek.

"I have heard yes, Jeff called me. It is unfortunate, but I don't believe we can fix those now. Is that why you are so distressed?" His concern was genuine.

"That and other stuff." She was clearly drunk as she tried to think about how to articulate what had her so stressed.

"You know you can tell me anything. I do not always understand the complex emotions you humans have, but I do know you." He reached out tilting her face up.

"Tomas, I can't handle this, the heat is too much. I can't think or even sleep. I keep having these horrible dreams. I mean I have the usual sex dreams, but now I'm having these horrid nightmares too." She opened up to him feeling a little relief in doing so.

"You know I cannot take away those dreams. I could stay here and hold you while you sleep. I believe that helped you when your girlfriend passed away." He was so sweet, her angel.

"Please Tom, would you?"

"Did you call me Tom?" He looked at her tilting his head to the side.

"Yea, the guys call you that, is it okay?"

"Of course and of course I will hold you, let me remove my coat and tie so that it is more comfortable." He stood taking his coat off as well as his suit jacket and then his tie. Tom liked to do things as a man around her because it somehow comforted her. When she was young she had explained that he felt so cold and foreign when he whisked away all the time and left her alone. Since then he had made a point of using doors when he could with her and otherwise acting normally.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-02-2019, 10:59 AM