Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
"You know you're not the only one destiny has its hooks in. We've both been on the receiving end of that one." Jeff brushed Lizzie's hair out of her face, but she still refused to turn and look him the eye.

"Lizzie, you have to know that just because it was supposed to happen doesn't mean we didn't want this. Sometimes things are written and it's a blessing that it comes true." Kerry tried to help her out.

"You don't understand, even Jeff said it. It was a mistake, and if you could take it back neither one of you would have even touched me. I was just fooling myself in thinking that I could be happy, let alone with the two of you. How stupid could I be?" She started to really cry then.

"Hey, I didn't mean it that way. I ...I...argh. I meant mistake as in we made a mistake in having you go down that path when you didn't have to. We...we...Kerry and I well we were selfish in acting on what we wanted when it's just going to bring you pain..." Jeff stuttered his way through.

"Wait, you're sorry? I don't...I..." Lizzie didn't know what to say as she looked between the two guys.

"Lizzie, sometimes, destiny gives you what you want even if you never saw it coming. So, let's just watch the movie together and we'll figure this stuff out as we go." Kerry had the right words even when Jeff didn't.

With those words they went back to watching the movie. As it ended, the guys went to get up.

"Hey, can you just stay here tonight, I don't' want to sleep alone." Lizzie reached out to them with her words.

Nothing else needed to be said as they both stripped off their clothes to their boxers. Lizzie pulled her shirt over her head and lay down on the bed, leaving her in only her panties. Jeff moved over to the light as Kerry curled up behind her with an arm around her and nuzzled into her neck. Jeff came back to bed after the lights were off and stroked his hand over her face. Before long they were all cuddled up legs intertwined and the men held her tightly so she could fall asleep.

The next two days were spent in near silence as Lizzie's smell increased, but no one tried to act on it. They didn't want to take even the slightest chance that another seal could be broken. At the end of the second day, a break came and Oz called once again.

"Hey what's up Oz?" Kerry answered as he and Jeff sat at the table eating. Lizzie was in her room trying to get herself under control before being in the same room with the two of them again.

"I think I found out where the rest of the manuscript is. Listen, it's going to take you at least a day to get there, but I can't send anyone else and risk this issue become more widely known. So, pack your stuff and I'll email you the details." He sounded heavy-hearted as he spoke to the two of them, and they all seemed to know why without acknowledging it.

The guys told Lizzie what was going on and were out the door within the hour. If they had a chance at saving her, both were determined to do so. It gave Lizzie some comfort, but still she was worried, especially because her heat cycle wasn't over yet this year.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-02-2019, 10:59 AM