Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
The guys started drinking shortly after the phone call. And, then they started the waiting. Sitting outside of Lizzie's door and listening as she cried inside and screamed. She didn't want to die and more importantly she didn't want to think about how Jeff had said that she was a mistake.

"Hey Lizzie, you've been in there a bit, do you want us to bring you anything?" After much hesitation and both of them trying to force the other to try, Kerry finally bucked up and made a move.

"Unless you have a new hymen on you, I'm not sure you can help." Lizzie called out in anger, although Jeff couldn't help but smirk. Even angry she still had a great sense of humor.

"We do have ice cream in the freezer if that will help." Jeff tried and Kerry gave him a thumbs up to say way to go.

The boys weren't sure what to do, but they knew they had to make her feel better.

"So, is your silence a yes to ice cream?" Kerry ventured trying to extend an olive branch.

"Okay, I'll try." Kerry smiled at her words and nodded his head at Jeff. They may not be able to fix everything for Lizzie, but they sure as hell could make her feel better tonight if she was willing.

Both boys got up and ran into the kitchen trying to get there first. As Jeff won the race, he laughed grabbing the Ben and Jerry's out of the freezer. Kerry smiled, and grabbed a second container. Jeff grabbed spoons out of their drawer and Kerry smiled grabbing napkins before they both headed back to see if Lizzie would let them in.

"Hey gorgeous, we have two pints of Ben and Jerry's and a bunch of spoons let us in." Jeff yelled through the door.

"Fine." Lizzie sighed. Kerry opened the door and walked into the room to find Lizzie with a blanket over her legs sitting on the bed. Her face was streaked with tears and she held tissues. The boys sighed and one climbed to each side of her before passing her a spoon and each opening a container. As much as the two said they were different, their mannerisms were so similar that she almost couldn't tell them apart.

Lizzie turned on her t.v. putting on an old Horror movie, she did love that about October and how it allowed her to watch her favorite movies.

"Sweet is this Chlildren of the Corn?" Kerry chimed in.

"What's that?" Jeff asked.

"It's awesome and super creepy. Just give it a try Jeff." Lizzie chimed in.

"Alright, but only to make you feel better." And so they sat enjoying ice cream together on Lizzie's bed as they watched the movie.

"This isn't so bad, you know." Jeff made the comment half an hour into the film. Kerry reached for the remote pushing pause on the movie and setting their empty ice cream containers off to the side.

"Ok, so talk to us. That was pretty heavy stuff there and you kind of freaked out." Kerry reached out to her trying to get her to open up.

"What is there to talk about? I was born and raised to be a whore for destiny, so I'm just you know on the train straight to misery and death. Plus, as a bonus I was with you both because destiny said so, not because you actually wanted to be with me. You know a typical Wednesday." A tear rolled down her face as she spoke allowing the words to bring her back to the words Oz said.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-02-2019, 10:59 AM