Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
"One lore book I found, which was not too easy to get by the way, translates some of the manuscript symbols as saying that you contain this power and at the breaking of 7 gates it is opened in you. It is also then that you are truly able to receive the being. So, if you can avoid opening the gates, then you won't have to worry about unleashing the great power or getting knocked up. Here's the part I don't like. The manuscript is only partial with a chunk missing, but the notations about the Capsa end after the child is born. It does mention alternatives of the child being evil or good, but you seem to disappear after the birth. So, I think maybe this is one of those births where you don't make it out so alive." Oz sighed as did the rest of them.

"Okay, well I just won't break the gates then. Oz, I can avoid them right?" Lizzie tried to sound hopeful.

"I don't know that yet baby girl, I hope so. You know if I can help it I will and so will the boys. Only 4 of the 7 gates are noted on this part of the manuscript, so we can at least stop the first 4 for now until I find the rest of this thing. I'm not sure if they are in order or anything, so let's just go through what I've got translated. And hey, before you get worried just know that I've got more sources to look at, so this ain't the end."

"Okay Oz, what are these gates?" Kerry sighed looking as if he was on the verge of tears already.

"Alright, these might get a little personal, but we'll see what we got. The first gate is being penetrated by a man, so are you a virgin Lizzie?" A silence fell in the room.

"Haven't been since I was 18 Oz, I don't think we can get around that one. You know the angels warned me, but teenage hormones and all." She sighed trying to laugh but already feeling like this would have a bad ending.

"Yeah, I wasn't positive we would get that one, but it's only one of them. Glad you're okay answering these by the way, because I sure as hell feel bad askin' em." Oz sounded relieved that she had answered so openly.

"Alright, the second gate is being made love to outside of your heat cycle by one with pure intent. It seems to say that the man shall have acted out of a selfless desire to show you the good in mankind. So, umm..." Oz paused awaiting a response.

Lizzie looked at Jeff and her eyes grew a little wider in wonder. She couldn't help but think of their first night together.

"Not sure on that one Oz, could be." She hesitated.

"What do you mean, have you had sex again or not?"

"Yea, but the whole intent thing?

"It would have happened the day after your heat cycle. Looks like 10 years hence from the first gate. Does that help? I thought you were sworn off men when we spoke last year - I guess I figured that meant you hadn't."

"Oz, I hadn't been with a man for 10 years until last year, the day after my heat cycle ended. But, that means the second gate - it's broken." She sighed putting her head in her hands.

"Wait, you mean...Jeff, you dolt, did you touch her? I swear to God boy."

"Hey I didn't know Oz. I was just...ah fuck, I'm so sorry Lizzie."

"It's okay, just tell me what the next one is, maybe I haven't completely fucked up yet." Lizzie's eyes watered as she started to contemplate that none of this was truly in her control at all.

"It says that you will start you next cycle with the love of a third man, who was not anticipated. That one's a little weird, but dare I ask if it sounds familiar." Silence fell at Oz's words as Lizzie turned her head to look at Kerry and her face fell.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-02-2019, 10:58 AM