Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
Dark Division - The Capsa - Ch. 12

"So, what did you bring for lunch?" Jeff sat down in front of his partner with a sigh, a huge smile painted across his face.

"Salads actually, where's Lizzie?" Kerry smirked back. That was his ultimate revenge was forcing his partner to eat a salad or starve. It made him so happy to see him squirm and after letting his partner stay and enjoy Lizzie, he wasn't about to give him the courtesy of a greasy burger.

"Oh man, you expect me to eat that rabbit food? Damnit Kerry." Jeff glared at him knowing full well that this was payback for sending him to the store.

"I'm right here, what's up?" Lizzie smiled as she walked out in a long dark blue skirt, sandals and a white tank top. The top hung low on her neck just enough to catch Kerry's attention as she started to pull her hair into a quick bun.

"Oh Oz called me, said Jeff and you weren't answering. He said he had an important update on what he found out from Paul's professor friend. You want to eat and then call or call while we eat?" Kerry was so sweet, but clearly he was just as eager as Lizzie to know what Oz had discovered. She had noticed the change in him and the more and more intensely he cared about how she was and what was going through her mind. Lizzie wondered if Paul had said more than the boys told her on their last trip.

"Let's call him, while we eat. Ooh is this Panera? I love their salads." Lizzie seized the salad in front of her and a beer and sat down to enjoy both at the table. Jeff rolled his eyes and groaned.

Kerry took out his phone after they were all situated and called Oz, putting it on speaker phone in the middle of the table so they could all here.

"Hey Kerry, everybody there?" Oz's fatherly voice came out. It was warming to Lizzie.

"Yep, all three of us, don't mind the noises we're eating lunch, but we didn't want to wait." Kerry's response was cute as he took another bite of salad.

"No, problem, Lizzie how are you holding up kiddo?" He was so sweet to her.

"I'm good, just hoping you found something so I know what I'm getting into. This time's been pretty strong and I'm not looking forward to next year unless I stay locked in the dungeon here." She smiled, but the sigh on the other end of the phone took away her energy as she sensed this was not going to be all good news.

"Well, I wish I had a complete picture, but what I have now isn't exactly going to make you feel better."

"Whatya got Oz?" Jeff asked concern in his voice.

"Well, I tracked down Paul's professor friend, and he had a partial manuscript in his archives that described a mythical creature called a Capsa. I, of course, told him we were investigating something classified and took the manuscript and whatever information he could give me. Of course, Lizzie is a Capsa, which means vessel, crucible, incubator, etc, etc, it all points to some type of container. The manuscript talks about container in a few ways. First, you will be a container for a being of importance - i.e. a mother. Second, you are a container of great power at least prior to the birth."

"I don't have powers though, Oz, so what does that mean? And what do you mean prior to the birth?" Lizzie was eager dropping her fork.

"Hey, hold on there let me get it all out then the questions." Oz's words calmed her enough to shove a bite of salad in and take a deep breath.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-02-2019, 10:58 AM