Poll: Do you like the Story, should continue ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
97.96%
48 97.96%
No
2.04%
1 2.04%
Total 49 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Incest Story dedicated to slut Kajal Aggarwal
Now back to normal pilots are driving and with the help of Manish's mobile Rahul sat near to Kajal by touching her and pretended like showing Ramesh pic to Kajal. Rahul was touching her breast, lips, things and pussy for some time. Mandar was driving and Manish was sleeping and they sat behind Manish.

Rahul kept his left hand between her legs and smoothly rubbed her pussy area, while showing pic to Kajal in right hand so Mandar should not doubt anything. There was some feeling that Rahul fell in love with her; he didn't know what happened. She closed her sharp legs and his hand was compressed by her legs, this continued for 10 to 15 min. After that she realized her legs and he took his hand. He slept for some time purposely on her shoulder and Kajal didn’t reject it.

They reached Ramesh house and nothing happen that night, but Rahul masturbated thinking how he fucked her in car and Kajal’s cleavage. Next day evening was the reception so he slept. Morning at 10 am he was awakened by Kajal and she said get ready they are going shopping and went. Rahul came out of the room and the house was busy with arrangements for the evening reception. After breakfast they (Rahul, Kajal, Mandar, Ramesh, Manish) left to go shopping for Ramesh's wedding.

The showroom was big. It contained most kinds of brands for men and for women. they (Rahul, Manish, Mandar) finished and Kajal was on the first floor still selecting, you know women shopping they take the whole day .

Manish: Rahul you be with Kajal and take her to home after shopping. They have some other work to take care of.

Rahul: with a smiling face, ok bro.

Rahul went to 1st floor to see where Kajal is, he found her looking at a red sari, and talking on the phone. Rahul came from back and said "I like to remove red sari" near her ears. OMG her breasts have become bigger than the day before. She said to pack a red and yellow chiffon sari and went away by telling him to stay there.

After some time Rahul got a call on Kajal's phone which she left on desk . It was his mother.

Mother: Did you milk out from your breast, hello are you there did you try it, hello Kajal.

Rahul cut the call without a word. She came after an hour and called his mother and said it's working and she will go home and do it. They took a taxi and reached home. Kajal was paying fare, Rahul took his clothes and hurried to his room as there is an attached room between Kajal's and his room, so he opened the lock from Kajal's room and went to his room.

(Ramesh's h duplex house with many rooms and remaining relatives and friends are staying in hotels).

Kajal hurried to the room and locked the door and went to the bathroom, Rahul opened the attached door and saw Kajal was pressing left breast due to a ladies problem. Rahul removed his pant belt, she saw him.

Kajal: how did you come inside, what are you doing here, go out there is no time for your act.

Rahul: I am here to help you sexy!.

She was standing with exposed areola with milk drop on it. Rahul just pulled her dress down. Rahul lifted and tied her both hands with the belt to the rod, at that time her sari pallu dropped. Whoa her 2 melons are so big and straight Rahul backed 2 steps and saw her she was damn hot her hips curve are perfect and her figure was well shaped. But she used to cover her navel most of the time.

[Image: Z7NCdfK8D1BS5PFJGD-rYy9aeEJIjx75SeliatIi...ULtmID9pWw]

Rahul went near and said.

Rahul: Kajal you look so hot. I am so lucky to have such a sluty bhabhi like you.

Kajal: You untie me now.

There was a drop of milk left on her areola he sucked it with his sharp lips. Her Blouse hooks were in front Rahul placed his both hands on her cleavage and tore her blouse apart she didn’t wear any bra he thought she removed in the show room (in bathroom). It was firm and straight she was scolding and Rahul said be careful sexy lot of people outside the room.

Kajal: You are going to be punished, you moron!

It was firm and straight she was scolding and Rahul said be careful sexy lot of people outside the room.

Kajal: You are going beyond your limits, you will get punished for this.

Rahul: ok first let me eat your yummy nipples, see it's already hard like bullets.

Rahul placed his lips on her right nipple and sucking her nipples by pressing hard on her breast.

Kajal: Ohhhh Rahul you are sharp lips and teeth making me feel like heaven. I didn't feel like this before.

Rahul: You should not say such things to me. I am your devar.

Kajal: oh.. ahh then stop what are you doing.

Rahul stopped sucking milk. She said now untie me. Rahul placed his both hands on 2 melons and milked out; pressed both her breasts. Rahul used to suck first left and then right one again from left to right Rahul was doing this continuously. Now Rahul was sucking her nipples, he was pressing hard both of her tits in his hard hands. She was enjoying pain and pleasure at the same time, but she didn’t stop him. Rahul think she really likes it.

[Image: Z5tXqFjujIDErJAFTYp-l6E0DQ86COJ-y_tVUZOH...Ff5GU62KlA]

After a few min he sucked her heart out, meanwhile she got the call from her husband Rahul left her topless and brought cell near her and put in loudspeaker mode and told her to answer the call.

Kajal: Hello dear.

Manish: darling mother called me about your problem, I met a lady doctor she said she will treat u, you better get ready I will come and pick you up.

Kajal: no darling it’s all fine now mother told me how to do it and I did it.

Manish: Are you sure you're alright?

Now his right hand was holding the cell and his left hand pinching her nipple, she used to say hmmm fine darling now Rahul was circling near her navel she was giving hmm ohh god reply to bro.

Manish: Are you still in pain Kajal?

Rahul was lifting her petticoat in one hand till her panty and placed his hand on it. Kajal jerked, biting her lower lips from her teeth. While Manish was asking are you alright.

Kajal: It's hmm ohh difficult to say darling.

Manish: You call Rahul now.

He pulled his panties a little down. She moans oh no Rahul.

Manish: Yes, call him fast.

Now Rahul placed his middle finger on the clitoris and rubbed on it. She used to say oh Rahul ahhh.

Manish: Did Rahul come to Kajal?

Rahul: yes bro I am here.

Manish: Rahul see whether your bhabhi is alright.

Kajal's cum juice was flowing on his finger and palm. Now Rahul kept the cell in the wash basin and closed the bathroom door. So he can hear clearly without air disturbances. Rahul: bro she is ok.

Rahul pulled her panties back to their original place. She was talking to Manish "Darling it's OK. I am fine doing well". Now Rahul just shifted her petticoat below her navel. Rahul placed his sharp tongue into it and sucking madly there was some milk taste in it. Rahul thinks some milk is dropped in the navel while sucking breast. Manish: Rahul Is She okay?

Rahul was busy sucking and biting her navel.

Manish: Kajal where are you? Are you okay?

Kajal: oh oh ahhh don’t bite Rahul just suck it.

Manish: What is going on guys?

Rahul: bro it is perk chocolate, he lied to him.

Manish: Just tell me Is she OK?

Rahul: no bro she is acting weird.

Now Rahul was licking her hips, stomach from his sharp tongue from top to bottom and biting often. During licking he used to get some milk taste to his tongue on her stomach. She was breathing heavily and moaning hmmm hm uffff oooohhh you are so great with your tongue.

Rahul: bro come home I think we have to take her to hospital.

Manish: ohh is it, then hold on we will be there in a few min.

Rahul knows they can’t make it because we took 25 mins to reach home from the showroom and bro said they are going to have drinks in their friend's palace which is another 10 km away from the showroom.

Rahul placed his tongue on the navel hole and rose up till neck by licking continuously without lifting his tongue now from her armpit to her petticoat on right side and now on left side of hips to armpits. She was clean shaved near armpit. All this action is carried while she is tied to the rod still with his belt.

Now all her upper part of Kajal is full wet with his licking and Manish was still in lane and kept asking about her and coming towards them, all this made him crazy and his 6 inch dick was fully ready to achieve its sweet hole.

Really his tongue enjoyed her soft skin madly and lost all power. Rahul removed her petticoat now. And directly went to kiss her lips, she was not responding so he kissed her ears and she turned her lips near his ear.

Kajal: What do you think you're doing? You tore my blouse, removed my petticoat, made my boobs, armpits, stomach and navel wet with your saliva. Expecting your bro to come to the room any moment and we can get caught.

Rahul: Don’t worry about my love.

He now went down and held her cotton panty from his teeth and inserted his nose in her pussy, it has mixture of both milk, sweet, salt and exotic for that scent he couldn't control himself and started biting her clitoris and massaging his tongue on it and sucking the taste of it.

She was screaming while Rahul was sniffing, biting, licking her pussy so he removed his inner wear and inserted it in her mouth so she can’t scream. He did this for a few mins till he was satisfied and pulled her panties completely down from his teeth and removed them through her legs.

Manish: Hold on guys I am on the way I just left the showroom.

Rahul saw towards Kajal's eyes she was shocked and opened her eyes wide and looked at him and expressed that she can’t do anything about his actions to her reply he just smiled at her.

Now Rahul kissed and sucked her knee and things. He pushed his middle finger once again in her pussy. Kajal moaned hmm no nooooo (that means not again you bastard) but which boy will miss that lovely taste and bit and smooth fluid. He was moving his finger in and out slowly and she too started moving her pussy against his hand. He bent his finger upward in pussy and hit the sensitive g spot and making in and out movement as soon as he touch g spot she was enjoying with pleasure and making herself fucked by his finger. Rahul added 2 more fingers now she was pumping and lifting her legs in air and placed them on his shoulders. Kajal throw away his underwear which he kept in her mouth and started screaming "Yes Yes do it faster you idiot yeah yeah ohh ohh fast you rascal do it still fast come on you waste fellow spilt my pussy like you torn his blouse now increase your speed".

[Image: OoDelhvETRXoKFskvl3cWd-LwX-jyUj7orSMWnZ1...Lx_uDIwP0A]

Rahul didn't saw such kind of reaction from Kajal till know within few mins she compressed his head by her sharp legs while he was still finger fucking her. She said "Rahul am cumming" within a few seconds and a huge cum all over his face. It directly hit his nose so he couldn’t breathe for a sec and tasted her juice. It was hot liquid, some odd taste but it was awesome.

Manish: Hold on baby 5 mins I will be there.

Rahul untied her hands, took his underwear and clothes and ran into his room through the attached door.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Kajal Bhabhi part 04 - by sheringkapoting - 09-04-2020, 07:09 PM
RE: Story dedicated to slut Kajal Aggarwal - by sheringkapoting - 31-05-2020, 01:59 AM