Adultery Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby
part 29....story continues.....

she gladly rub her wet vagina on his lips while he rolled his tongue deep inside enjoying her juices and he supports her body with his hands, she slides on his lips making sure he gets her nicely ...his dick was still rock hard waiting for her to ride more but i was craving to taste that dick shinning with the juices of her cunt so i slowly crawls there and licked his dick from bottom to top and started sucking his dick and he bites her pussy lips making her scream loudly and she pushed her vagina deep in his mouth to tease him... 

a horny shy housewife is already a great asset to seduce and pimp that wasim already proved and watching her...

he licked her wet cunt nicely and she enjoys getting licked by him and he pushed her down to his tight horny dick once again and she folded her feet again on his lap and started riding his dick and he holds her nipples in his fingers pinching badly making her go more wild on his dick and she finally resting her hands on his shoulders started riding hard... 

i was sucking next guy dick slowly watching when he gets horny and said to me get on top of my dick and ride me like your slut wife,  everyone laughed loudly and i lifted my saree amd pulled my panties down to floor and sat on his dick and folded my legs likes her started enjoying his hard dick in my sissy hole... 

she was centre of attraction because her appearance was of housewife,her heavy mngalsutr was on her neck her mang was filled with vermilion and her forehead is shining with big round bindi and her waist cchain was intact with bells and her ankle chin was flattered with cham cham and her nice round nose pin was making her more sexy and her round necklace was dancing with her pace and her bangles keep reminding she is housewife slut between all of us...

i was so enjoying riding his dick while the two girls standing there got other two guys dicks and now four of us were on four hard dick in same position moaning riding the monster...

my boss spanked her ass and said priya stop ,she stopped and he make her stand and they both walked in center of hall and he called wasim saying lets have her together and he smiled saying today is her lucky day saying my boss sat on that glass table and she sat on his dick and he lays back with her and wasim adjusted his monster in her destroyed ass hole and pushed deep inside she screamed but wasim grabbed her hairs and shoved deep in her hole saying priya what a sexy rand you are.... 

their dicks were deep inside her holes and she was sandwiched nicely between them while i riding keep watching her face tht was red n horny n disturbing with two dicks at a time which isn't easy for a lady specially when she is just lost her virginity and their monstrous dick was now moving slowly making her feel the thrusting between her vaginal and pussy walls as that part was rubbing with their dicks giving her sensational burning that will ignite her true nature...

once their dick started rubbing against her horny walls her fave started glowing like whore and her nipples was erected and wasim holds her hairs pulling hard to show her sexy mood to everyone else in there while my boss always knew to play woth whore like her, he slowly teasing her erected nipples with his fingers and her lios gets dry and her seductive moaning started stealing othes attention ...

my boss slowly pinched her nipples badly and meantime wasim pulled her hairs hardly and she groaned loudly ahhhhh and they laughed saying she is born bitch ,we don't need her to train she is already a package where she can satisfy any man on bed and they spanked her together in her sexy curvy round ass and started pounding her roughly and she was moaning louder with the thrust ,their dick was rubbing against each other between the thin layer between her holes and that moment she was finally knowing the true meaning of getting sandwiched between two horny man with monster dick....

they riding her for more than half and hour and her vagina already leaked thrice with the sensational fucking but her craving for sex didn't meet the limitations when wasim said to my boss, she isn't satisfied yet we must change positions and bang her, they changed the position and now wasim gets her wet leaked vagin and boss is now in her ass hole which he destroyed few hours ago and make her cry like baby... 

after another twenty twenty-five minutes she experienced her fourth orgasms being sandwiched and they cum together in her holes and my boss gets his broad chest body on her and they were on each other breathing heavily and that moment her face looked like she achieved her goal...

the dick me and girls were riding exploded inside us and we felt same warm cum filled inside ours holes and we licked them clean and sat on floor watching the sexiest whore in house... 

my boss got up and his dick was wet popped out and he spanking her ass get back on his seat while wasim got up with her and he asides her and he joined with my boss while she sat on table letting their juice fall on glass and she adjusting her hairs watching around room like she inviting them again to ride her.... 

she slowly touched her vagina getting her fingers get wet with his cum and she slowly licked her fingers showing them the extra moments when my boss said this time all man over here will cum on her face and than she will walk like that down to gate and blow every man working for us  outside which was around five of them including drivers and care taker and watchman.... 

priya hardly cared what they talking she enjoyed eating cum from her fucked up holes and watching her the two girls said to me your wife is real slut, look shamelessly she is evoking them to use her, we weren't so shameless even fter we been pimped by them so many times nd they laughed ...

wasim said priya lick the cum that falls on glass and get shower nicely and ordered the girls go clean her nicely and bring back her here without drying her and priya licked the glass nicely and left for shower with those girls and wasim said to me anu from tomorrow she will be not home for few weeks as we will send her to few important clients and than after our work be done she will back to you ...

i already enslaved by him before her so i just listened his words like bitch and stayed on floor... my boss said you are in paid leave for a week so you can satisfy us while she and girls be busy satisfying our clients and he said stay like woman and stay home ready for us... 

she was back after shower with her wet sparkling sexy body and wasim said lay down on dinning table and she got up and slept there and everyone sat on chair and girls without any orders came back with mutton and they poured mutton on her body slowly she screamed with ain because it was still warm but wasim said shut up priya and she did stop saying a word and wasim said pour gravy on her waist down to her vagina and her legs was closed and gravy got stucked in her V and they put chapattis on her thighs and hands and salad on her face and tits and legs.... my boss started having dinner along with them while she stayed quite serving delicious food on her body.... 

my boss said open your mouth and he put bone in her mouth saying it's trash till we having dinner and everyone filled her mouth with bones and she was like Statue laying ...

what a transformation i am viewing inside her in couple of days... 

once they had dinner they wiped their hands on her silky hairs and than said now she looks like dishes.... 

those girls cleaning the table collected bones from her mouth and wiped her body with cloth and wasim said priya we changed our mind, now you get out and take this phone make short videos when our staff started cumming and after getting all of them done come back and if they fuck you don't resist let them fuck you too as you are whore and i am sending anu and these girls to watch you and they will stay few feets away while you meet them.... 

to be continued......
[+] 1 user Likes kaushik02493's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby - by kaushik02493 - 31-05-2020, 08:34 PM