Incest LOVE, LUST AND ............ by John446
CHAPTER - 42

I woke up around 9:30 Pm in the night. I saw preeti was still sleeping. I got up off the bed and went to the washroom and came back. I looked at preeti she was looking damn hot laying naked in the bed. I saw her hair were coming on her face, while breathing her boobs were going up and down. Her boobs were looking firm and were not saggy. I rolled down my eyes from her boobs to her flat tummy and then too her panty which was drenched by my cum. Few minutes later preeti opened her eyes and looked at me. She just opened her arms while laying in the bed and i lean forward and she hugged me and i kissed her forehead. She asked "What's the time?". I said "Its 9:30 Pm". She gave a peck on my lips and said "It was really intense". I gave a peck on her lips and said "Yea baby, you were very horny". She gave peck on my lips and said "You were also very horny". I gave a peck on her lips and said "You made me horny, its been a long time i haven't tasted you lips and body". She gave a peck on my lips and said "You i missed you dick so much". I smiled and gave a peck on her lips "My dick also missed you lips on it". She smiled and gave a peck on my lips and said "You nauhty". I smiled and gave a peck on her lips and said "If sister is so damn hot then brother should be a bit naughty". She gave a peck on my lips and asked "Are you feeling hungry?". I gave a peck on her lips and said "Yea babe, i did a lot of hard work just few hours before so i am hungry". She gave a peck on my lips and said "What hard work?". I gave a peck on her lips and said "Babe humping hot girl like you is not an easy task, it takes lot of efforts". She got a bit turned on by my talks and said "What you wanna eat?". I gave a peck on her lips and said "You". She got really turned on by that and gave a peck on my lips and asked "Do you really want to eat me?". Now im gettin turned on, i gave a peck on her lips and said "Yea babe". She gave a peck on my lips and asked "With which thing you wanna eat me?". I looked in her eyes and said "How about ice cream? i wanna eat you out while putting ice cream on your pussy". She got really turned on by this and locked her lips with mine. We got engaged in a nice hot and wet kiss for few minutes. When we broke the kiss she said "Ok, you go and bring the ice cream and in the mean time i will make something for us". I looked at her and said "Tumhe chhod ke jaane ka man nhi hai". She gave a peck on my lips and said "To ice cream kon leke ayega and mai dinner kaise banaongi fir". I gave a peck on her lips and said "Gosh sis why are you so hot?". She smiled and gave a peck on my lips and said "Chalo jaao tum ice cream le aao ami dinner bana leti hu tab tak". She got up off the bed but i was still hugging her. We looked in each others eyes and i said "Let me take you to the kitchen". I locked my lips with hers and slided my hands from her back to her ass and lift her in my arms and started walking towards the kitchenwhile kissing her. She was responding pretty well and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I make her sit on the kitchen slap without breaking the kiss and continued kissing her for few more minutes. After that i make her stand and turned her. Now her back was in front of me. I was also naked and my dick got hard and it was rubbing against her butts. I cupped her boobs from behind while kissing the sides of her neck. She hold my hair with her right hand and was breathing heavy. I put her hair on one side and kissed the nape of her neck and make her bent on the slap and started kissing her back and was coming down slowly while kissing her neck. While kissing her back i sit down and reached her lwer waist. I kissed her lower waist for a while and turned her again while sitting down. She was resting her butts against the slap and was breathing heavy. Now i kissed her panty line and started kissing her navel and was coming up while kissing her. I reached in between her boobs, when i reached at her boobs i took out my tongue and licked the line in between her boobs and then reached her neck and started kissing her neck. She was pulling my hair with her right hand and scratching my back with her left hand. I was kissing her neck passionately and she started moaning ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...................................
While moaning she said "Bro let me make the dinner na". I said "Gosh sis just few more minutes" ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......
and kissing her neck passionately. She said "Gosh bro agar aise hi karte rahe i swear i wont make dinner and i will take you to the bed". When she said that i bit her neck gently and she moaned a bit louder oooooouccccccchhhhh..................
I said "Take me to the bed then kisne roka hai". She clutched my hair a bit hard when i said that. She said "Dont test my patience bro ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh". My lips were travelling all over her neck. She got really turned on and pushed me against the wall and pinned my hands against the wall over my head and started smooching me very passionately. I was kissing her wildly. Few minutes later she freed my hands and i grabbed her butts while kissing. She broke the kiss and said "Bro now go". I looked in her eyes and said "Ok". I gave a peck on her lips and wear my clothes and took my wallet and went to the nearby market.

After half n hour later i came back and i saw preeti busy in making dinner for us. She was still naked wearing only panties and this is every guys dream that a hot girl is making food for him naked in the kitchen. I put the ice cream in the fridge and came behind her and hugged her from behind. She turned her head and gave a peck on my lips. She said "Dinner will be ready in few minutes". I said "ok". She said "You just put the plates on the table i will go and take a shower". I smiled and said "Ok". Preeti took her bra and panties from her bag and went to the bathroom to take the shower. I put the plates on the table and put the food on the table. After 20 minutes preeti came out wearing red colour bra and panty. I got lost when i saw her in red bra and panty. She looked at me and asked "What happened?". I said "Gosh sis you are looking red hot". She smiled and came towards me and gave me a peck on my lips. She smells really nice. I got the aroma of her body. After that we both sit down on the table and started eating food. We finished our dinner in 30 minutes and and took the dishes with us and washed them together. After washing the dishes preeti turned on the AC inside the room and make the lights dim inside the room and sit dow on the bed. I sit beside her and said "Gosh sis you know how to make the mood". She said "Wait a minute". She took out a room freshner and sprayed it inside the room. The fragrance of the room freshner is really seductive. I said "Preeti aaj scene kya hai? I mean ye sab". She said "Itne dino baad mile hai i want to make this night special". I gave a peck on her lips and grabbed her waist and pulled her closer. I said "I also have a surprise". She asked "What?". I took her right hand in my hand and put it on the pocket of my shorts. She feels something inside my pocket and asked "What' that?". I said "Check it yourself". She put her hand inside my pocket and take it out from my pocket. She looked at it and then looked at me and said "Serioulsy".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have bought a packet of man force condoms. I looked in her eyes and said "Preeti i know that tonight there is a lot of chances that we can cross all the boundires between us, so its just for that but i will try my leve best that i will not cross all the boundries between us". She looked in my eyes and gave a peck on my lips and seductively whispered in my ears "I will try my best to make you use all three condoms tonight" I gave a peck on her lips and said "Gosh sis dont do that". She gave a peck on my lips and said "I will". She just pushed me against the nearby wall and started smooching me. She was kissing me very passionately, she seems out of control at that point of time. I also went wild and started responding back. I slided my hands on her butts and lift her up and turned around and banged her against the wall. We were moaning in each others mouth. I took her to the bed and make her lay on the bed and laid on top of her. She parted her legs and allowed me to come in between her legs. She put the packet of condom on the side table. I slided down to her neck and started kissing her neck like an animal. She moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................ goshhhhhh brother.................. i love the way you kiss my neck. I love the animal inside you. I pulled down her bra strap and kissed her shoulders. She hold the elastic of my shorts and pulled the down and i removed it completely. I moved down to her cleavage and then to her tummy and then kissed her panty line and then again came up to her lips and kissed her for few more minutes. She removed my tshirt and made me lay on the bed and came on top of me. She was going down while kissing my body and pulled down my underwear. My cock was fully hard now. She was not wasting any time she just took it in her mouth and started sucking it like a lollipop. I moaned ahhhhhhhhhh goshhhhhhhh sissssssss........... eassssssyyyyyyyyyy ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.............ummmmmmmmmmmm........
I hold her hair and rolled them around my palm. She gave me a blowjob for about 5 minutes. Then i stopped her and made her lay on the bed and i went to the fridge and took out the ice cream. It was a ice cream brick of chocolate flavour. I opened the wrapper and put it on the bed. I leaned on top of preeti and kissed her and going down while kising her body. My lips reached her panty line. I kissed her panty line fore few more seconds and i opened my mouth and took the elastic of her panty in between my teeth and pulled it down. She raised her butts off the bed and i pulled her panty down and removed it. I sniffed her panty and then threw it on the floor. I parted her legs a bit wide and saw her pussy which was dripping juices and was very wet. She was clean shaved, i thought she knew that we will be going to eat each others out so thats why she has cleaned the hair of her pussy. I looked at her pink brownish pussy. Her pussy lips were sticking to each other. While looking at her pussy anyone can say that she is very very tight. I put my right hand finger on her pussy lips and parted them. She looked at me and askd "You like it". I said "I loved it sis". I rubbed the clits of her pussy with my fingers for a while. She started breathing heavy. Now i leaned myself forward and put my lips on her clits. When i put my lips on her clits she shivered and let out a moan ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............. I parted my lips and kissed her clits ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................ I said "Gosh sis you are so tasty". She put her right hand in my hair and was pushing me a bit inside her pussy. Now i started licking her pussy. Rubbing her love hole with my thumb and kissing her clits at the same time. She started moaning very seductively. I was parting my lips wider and wider and likcing her pussy like hell. Few minutes later i opened the ice cream pack and take some ice cream out with my two fingers and put it on her pussy. The ice cream was cold so it tickled her a bit. I put some more ice cream on her pussy and started licking it off her pussy. The cold ice cream and my warm mouth were driving her craze like hell. She started pulling my hair and making loud maoning ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............. goshhhhhhhhhhhhhh. brother.....................ummmmmmmmmmmm..............
I got up and took out more ice cream and i parted her pussy lips and put a bit inside her love hole and licked it. Now i was tongue fucking her. And she screamed ahhhhhhhhhhh......................... broooooooooooooooooooo............ ahhhhhh
dont stopppppppp...................... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i'mmmmmmmmmmmmmm cumingggggggggggg..............
I increased my speed and started licking her pussy like an animal. Few minutes later her whole body jerked and she lift her ass off the bed and cummed. She was breathing heavy. I slowed down my speed for a while. I again put some more ice cream on her pussy and started likcing it but this time she digged her nails in my shoulders and lifted her ass up off the bed and squirted. I feel the flow of her juice on my face. I drink some of her juice which was mixed with the ice cream and was tasted pretty well. I licked her pussy for some more time and gave her 3 orgasms in 30 minutes. She was sweating and was panting for air. I got up and she made me lay on the bed. She took the ice cream in her hands and rubbed it all over my dick and started sucking it. I was in ecstasy, i moaned goshhhhhhhhh sisss............ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............
I grabbed her hair and started fucking her mouth. She gave me a blowjob for few more minutes and stopped. She looked in my eyes and took the condom packet and took out one condom from it. I looked at her and said "Wait sis what are you doing?". She make me quite by locking her lips with mine. She took out the condom and put it on my dick. I said "Sis please listen to me". She was in no mood to listen to me. She put the condom on my dick and came on top of me and started rubbing my dick over her pussy. It gave me immense pleasure. She locked her lips with mine and hold my dick with her right hand and lift her ass up a bit and put it on her love hole and sit down on my dick but it got slipped. I took control and made her stop doing that. She looked in my eyes and said "Bro dont you love me?". I said "I love you alot sis". She said "Then why dont you fuck me". I said "Sis you know we are bro-sis and fucking you will cross all the boundries between us". She said "I dont care i just want you inside me". I said "Sis i also want to ram your tight pussy but try to understand i dont want any peoblems in future". She asked "What problem?". I said "Problem after your marriage". She said "I will take care of that". I said "I know sis you will but still i dont want to take the chance". She said "Bro a girl not only want emotional love she also want physical love as well". I said "I know sis just give me some more time, i promise you if i will be able to deal with this problem i will surely fuck you, i also want to fuck that tight pussy of yours". She kissed me and said "i am sorry bro i got so horny and i ust ignored that you take care of me so much". I kissed her lips and said "Dont worry sis just give me some time". She kissed my lips and said "ok". She got up and took her panty from the floor and wore it. She said "Acha panty ke upar se to fuck kar sakte ho na?". I smiled and got up of the bed and took her in my arms and banged her on the bed and fucked her like hell. I fucked her 2 times that night.

CHAPTER - 43

I woke up in the morning around 9:00 Am, Preeti was still sleeping. I was sleeping fully naked and preeti was only in her panties. One thing i can say that preeti looks even more beautiful when she is naked. I leaned down on her a bit and gave a peck on her lips. She opened her eyes and i said "Good morning sis". She hugged me and gave a peck on my lips and said "Good morning brother". She was feeling sleepy and she hugged me and went to sleep again. I saw that the room was messed up. There were our clothes on the floor. I saw preeti's bra lying on the floor, my underwear etc etc. I got up slowly and take the clothes from the floor and put it on the table. I wore my shorts without underwear and went to the kitchen to make coffee for both of us. After 15 minutes later i came to the bedroom and woke preeti up. She looked at me, i was holding 2 coffee mugs. She smiled and got up. She said "That's why i love you so much, you take care of me so much". I said "I know you must be tired after taking care of the beast last night", I smiled after saying that. She took the coffee mug and said "You are really a beast and i dont know how your wife gonna handle you in bed?". I looked at her and said "Dont worry if my wife will not be able to handle me i know you will be there for me". She looked at me and put her coffee mug on the side table and took my mug from my hand and put it on the side table as well. She came and sit in my lap and looked in my eyes and said "I will be there for you anytime, anywhere" and she put her lips on mine. We got engaged in a nice morning kiss. She started moving her ass in my lap while kissing me. I went a bit wild while kissing her and gently broke the kiss and said "Gosh sis if we continue like this we will get late for the office". She said "I dont care and put her lips on mine". I continued kissing her and in the back of my mind i know preeti is yearning to get fucked by me. I slowly broke the kiss and said "I love you". She replied "I love you too". Then she got off my lap and we started drinking coffee and talking.
Around 10:30 AM we both got ready and left the flat. I dropped preeti at her office and then came to my office.

While working in the office i was thinking about the last night, it was so hot and steamy and i knew that preeti is also thinking about the last night. I got lost in the thoughts of the last night and suddenly my phone started ringing. I looked at it it was mom's call. I picked it up and and said "Hello mom namaste". But i dint hear any voice, I said hello quite a few times. I thought there must be some network issue so i was about to cut the call but i heard some sound, i think mom was sobbing. I got a bit tensed and said hello once again. She dint say anything and i heard her sobbing a bit more. I said "Hello mom is everything alright?". She dint say anything and after few minutes she cut the phone. Now i was tensed and i called her back but she dint pick up the phone. After 2-3 times calling her she picked up the phone and i said "Mom are you ok?". She said while sobbing "Yea i'm fine". I said "Mom what happend? you dont seems fine". She said "Nothing i'm fine". I got up off my seat and went to the lobby area and asked her again "Mom meri kasam khao that you are fine". After that she started sobbing more. I was getting more tension and thinking about whats the matter. I asked "Mom what happened?". She said "Nothing, just had few words with your dad last night". I said "Are you alright, you dont seems ok mom". She said "She had a little fight with dad". I said "Mom i know you are hiding something please tell me". She took a pause and after that cut the phone. I was very tensed and thinking about what had happened between mom and dad last night. After few minutes later i got a call on skype from mom. I picked it up and said mom. I was shocked to see a mark near her neck. I asked "What's that mom? ye kaise hua?". She said "Your dad hit me last night". I was stunned to hear that coz dad had never hit mom in the past. I asked "Why mom?". She said "Last night i was waiting for your dad and he came late and i was just asking him where was he and the argument turned into a fight and he hit me". I couldn't believe that dad hits mom. She said "I was just asking your dad that why are you not giving me the time and he got angry on that". She started sobbing a bit while saying that. She said "You know what, last night i slept in your room coz i was having a fear that your dad will fight with me again if we sleep together in the same room". I was consoling her and she just pulled the neck of her top a bit down to show me the mark even more. I looked at the mark it was kinda blue mark and while looking at it my eyes rolled down a bit more i got the glimpse of her deep cleavage. I can aslo see the upper line of her bra she was wearing a red bra which was holding her two big melons. Her cleavage was very deep. While looking at the upper line of her cleavage i can say that her cleavage is very deep. I ignored it a bit and said "Mom dont worry everything is gonna be ok, i think dad is doing a lot of work so he must be in stress that's why he hit you". She said "I just asked him why is he not giving me the time? You know that i'm a woman and i need love". I was hearing all the things which mom was saying. After talking to her for about a minute she hunged up. I went back to my cubical and started thinking what to do?
I looked at the time it was 4:00 Pm in the noon. I took my phone and called preeti. She picked up the phone and said "Hey bro what happened? Already missing me?". I smiled and said "Yea alot". She laughed and said "Then lets meet in the evening". I said "Umm preeti actually ummm one of my friend is coming from banglore so i'm going to meet him so it couldn't be possible to meet you in the evening". She said "Ok bro have fun, When will you be back?". I said "In the morning". She said "Cool, have fun" and she hunged up.

I started thinking what to do, after few minutes later i took the decision. I opened the browser on my PC and booked a ticket to delhi of 6:00 Pm in the evening. I dint tell preeti about what had happened with mom and i dint tell mom that i'm coming to delhi. I came out of the office and went to my flat and took the bag and went to the airport. I reached delhi around 8:30 Pm but my flight couldn't land in delhi because of bad weather. The pilot tried 2 times to land the plane safely but couldn't manage to land and he dont want to take the risk and he announced that because of bad weather we are not able to land safely so we are aheading towards jaipur till the weather is ok in delhi. I was thinking "What the fuck is going on?". We reached jaipur around 9:10 Pm and we were sitting in the plane itself for about 2 hours. Finally the pilot announced that the weather in delhi is ok and we are going to take off. I reached delhi around 12:00 In the midnight. I called one of my friend and he came to pick me up from the airport. I dropped my friend to his house and told him that i need his car and i will return it to him in the morning. He said "Not a problem bro". After that i reached my home and parked the car infront of my house and then called mom. Mom picked up the call and i said "Mom i'm waiting for you outside the house please come". She was surprised that i came to delhi, She said "Why are you not coming inside the house". I said "I want to talk to you in private that's why i want you to come outside". She said "I can't come your dad is at home". I said "Mom please come outside". Mom was laying in my room and after few minutes later she came out of the house. She saw me inside the car and she came towards the car and sit inside the car. I started driving the car. I looked at mom her hair was a bit messy. She was wearing a top and tights. In messy hair she was looking beautiful. I parked the car in the parking lot of the park near my house. I parked the car there coz many people park their car in the parking lot and it was really dark there, so no one will get any idea that someone is sitting in the car.

We started talking and we discussed each and everything. Mom was started sobbing again, I tried to console her but she was sobbing without stopping. I hugged her and she started sobbing more. Few minutes later it started raining heavily. I said "Mom dont worry everything is gonna be alright". But she continued sobbing, We parted a bit and she said "You take care of me alot, you came to delhi just to see me if i'm ok and on the other side look at your dad he dint even care for me". She started sobbing more after saying that. I tried everything to stop her from sobbing but she was not stopping. It was raining super heavy. I wiped her tears and she was looking in my eyes while sobbing. I gathered some courage and leaned a bit forward and put my lips on hers. She was shocked by that gesture of mine. We stayed like this for a while and i feel that she is not sobbing any more and not getting back also. So i took it as a green signal and i slowly parted my lips and took her lower lip in between my lips. She closed her eyes and felt my lips on hers. She took a deep breath, I understood that its been a long time she haven't felt a guys lips on hers. I slowly put my right hand on her left cheek and parted my lips a bit wider. She was just sitting still doing nothing and i was just kissing her slowly. I slided my right hand from her cheek to downward, my hand brushed against her left boob and i put it on her waist. I slowly slide my hand on her lower back and pulled her closer and i parted my lips at the same time. She came closer and parted her lips to kiss me back. When she did that she moaned very slowly like ummmmmm....... in my mouth. I felt her lips getting wider for the first time. I tilted my head on the other side and she tilted her head on the other side and we kissed. She put her both hands around my neck and now she was parting her lips even wider. We got engaged in a hot wet kiss. I was caressing her waist while kissing her passionately. She was clutching and caressing my hair while kissing me back with equal passion. I broke the kiss slowly she opened her eyes and i looked in her eyes and put my lips again on her but this time we kissed even more passionately. I leaned over her a bit while kissing. While kissing her i was thinking "Goshhhhhhhhhhh ummmmmmm she really knows how to kiss, I can feel the passion that she is showing while kissing me. I can feel it that she is thirsty ummmmmmmmmm". After that she leaned a bit on me while kissing. I just pulled back the seat of mine and grabbed her by her waist and she got the signal of what i'm trying to do. She got up off her seat and sit down in my lap. Goshhhhhh when she sit in my lap she started kissing me wildly ummmmmmmmmmmm........ I wansn't able to match her passion. I put my both hands on her waist either side and caressing her waist and back. It was like a dream come true, Kissing such a hot milf in a heavy rain inside the car. She pushed her tongue in my mouth and i sucked her tongue and she moaned in my mouth ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............................. While kissing i feel she started moving her ass too and fro in my lap. I slided my hands on her ass and started squeezing them while kissing.

She broke the kiss gently and pulled my head deep inside her boobs. Gosh i felt the soft spongy boobs of her all over my face, i got an erotic aroma of her boobs. I opened my mouth and gently bite her boobs over her top. She then put her lips again on mine and started kissing me. My dick was fully erect and she was sitting on it and riding too and fro. I put my hands inside her top from back and feel her soft back. I slowly hold her top from below and pulled it upwards she broke the kiss and raised her hands in the air and i took it off completely. I threw her top in the passenger seat. I looked in her eyes and then rolled down my eyes at her cleavage. Her boobs were popping out of her bra. The bra seems unable to hold these 2 big melons. I rubbed my hands slowly all over her back and we were both looking in each others eyes. She leaned a bit on me and with her both hands she grabbed my hair and put my head on her boobs over the bra. I rubbed my face all over her boobs and cleavage. I sniffed her boobs and thought goshhhhhh that's so erotic. In between i opened my mouth few times when she was rubbing my head all over her boobs. Few minutes later i move up on her neck and started kissing her neck. I was kissing her neck passionately, Parting my lips wider and taking the soft flesh of her neck in between my lips while kissing. She started moaning a bit louder ahhhhhhhhhh......... ummmmmmmmmmmmmm..........
I move to the other side of her neck while kissing and kissed the other side of her neck with equal passion. I slided my right hand upwards and put it in her hair and hold her hair. I pulled her hair a bit and she pulled her head back and i kissed on her neck and was sliding down while kissing her neck. I stopped on the upper swells of her boobs and gave a deep kiss on either side. I slowly opened my mouth and kissed deeply on the cleavage and she pressed my head more inside her boobs. While doing that she was also moving her big butts too and fro in my lap. My rock hard dick was rubbing against her big and soft butts. I was moving my hands on her back. While moving my hands on her back her bra strap was touching on my hands. She looked on my eyes and put her lips on mine again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While kissing her i put my hands on her bra strap behind and opened the hook of her bra. After opening the bra hooks i rubbed my hands on her back and she was kissing me like hell. Few minutes later we broke the kiss and her bra lossened up a bit. I put my hands on the bra strap on either side of her shoulder and pulled them down. She put her hands in front over the bra to stop me and turned her face on the left side. I leaned on her a bit and kissed over her hands and put them aside. I Hold her cheek and turned her face towards mine and we looked in each others eyes. I put my lips on her cleavage and simultaneously pulled the bra straps down. I pulled down her bra straps from her shoulder completely. Now between her boobs and my lips was her bra. I opened my mouth and bite gently on her boobs over her bra and hoold the bra in between my teeth and pulled it completely. I took the bra in my hand and threw it on the seat. I looked at her naked boobs for the first time. They were big firm and very little saggy. It shows that her boobs are so soft and spongy. Without wasting the time i put my right hand on her neck and pushed her back a bit and i leaned on her and took her right boob in my mouth. She took a deep breath and arched her back even more and moaned louder ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........................
I parted my lips and sucked her boob a bit more. Her big nipples were in between my lips, I pulled them a bit with my lips and she moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........... ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............... I put my other hand on her left boob and started squeezing it a bit while sucking her right boob. Few minutes later i took her left boob in my mouth and squeezed her right boob with my hand. She cluthced my hair with both hands and started caressing and pulling them. While sucking her boobs i thought goshhhhhhhhh her boobs is so tasty. They were bigger than preeti's but both of them have kind of same nipples that is big. I hold her both boobs with my both hands and pressed them together and started sucking it turn by turn. She started moaning ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........... ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......... suck it ummmmmmmmmmmmmm................
Its been a long time someone has sucked my boobs ahhhhhhhhhhhh....................... The way she was moaning it was making me even more wild. I gently bite both of her nipples and sucked them after it. Her body shivered when i did that. Few minutes later i pulled back the seat at 180 degree angle and she laid on top of me. She hold her boobs with her hands and i was sucking while laying down. While doing that she was moving her butts too and fro. I put my hands on her butts and squeezed them a bit hard this time. Her hair were falling on me when i was sucking her boobs while laying down. Few mintes later she put her lips on mine again and started kissing me and i was kissing her back while squeezing her ass. In between i spanked her ass over her tights (Yoga pants). She moaned in my mouth when i spanked her ass. While kissing her bare boobs were rubbing all over my chest. Few minutes later i got up and she was sitting in my lap. She hold my T-shirt and removed it. I whisper in her ear "Do you want me to stop?". She dint say anything, she just got up from my lap and sit down on the passenger seat. She put her hands on my jeans button and unbuttoned it. I lift my ass up and she pulled it down with the underwear. She looked at my hard dick which was quite long. She looked at it for few seconds without doing anything. I asked her "What happened?". SHe said "You got such a nice and big dick". I gave a peck on her lips and asked "You like it?". She said "yes". Without wasting anytime she leaned down her face and took my dick in her mouth. When my dick entered her hot wet mouth my eyes got closed and i moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......................... It felt like my dick was entered into something hot and soft. She took it out and again took it in. I moaned again ahhhhhhhhhh........ goshhhhh.....
I arched my back and took a deep breath. She also moaned ummmmmmmmmmmmmm............ while taking it in her mouth. After that she started sucking it slowly. I was in a pure ecstasy, I grabbed her hair with my left hand and she starting moving her lips on my dick up and down. It was like a dream come true, Getting a blowjob from a hot woman inside the car in heavy rain. I grabbed her hair tight, taking a bunch of her hair in my hand. She was sucking it nice and slow. While sucking my dick she was rolling her tongue all over my dick head and around it. I was thinking man she is a pro. While looking at heri can guranteed that she was very hungry for the dick. Few minutes later she took it deep in her mouth, It was an immense pleasure. WHen my dick reached her throat it was very warm it made me lift my ass off the seat in the air and i moaned goshhhhhhhhhhhh.............. mooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmm.................. The only difference between mom and preeti was mom was able to hold my dick in her throat for a longer time than preeti. When my dick came out of her throat she took it out from her mouth and coz of this a lot off saliva came out from her mouth which got spread all over my dick. My dick was glistened by her saliva, she took it in her mouth again and sucked for a while and took it out. When she took it out from her mouth the saliva from her mouth was dripping all over my crotch. It was dripping from her mouth aswell. I was holding her hair and i pulled her up with her hair and sucked all of her saliva coming out of her mouth and coz of this we started kissing each other like animal. I broke the kiss and i said "Mom i dont think i cant hold it anymore, I may come anytime". She put her lips on mine and stopped me from saying anything. She broke the kiss and looked at me. She was sitting on the passenger seat and my dick was out of my jeans fully erect and wet by her saliva. I rolled down my eyes and looked at her beautiful big thighs. The shape of her thighs was looking damn hot in those tights.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I leaned a bit forward and i put my both hands on her waist on either side. I hold the elastic of her yoga pants with my both hands and pulled them down. She lift her ass up in the air and i pulled it down. I saw her silky smooth bigh thighs which is turning me even more. I removed her yoga pants completely. I looked at her panty, she was wearing a G-string. She leaned over me and locked her lips with mine. Without waisting anytime she got up from her seat and sit on my lap. While kissing me she lift her ass up in the air and put her panty side and hold my dick with her right hand and put it on her love hole and sit down on my dick. My dick parted her pussy lips and stretched them wide and entered her love hole in one go. I wasn't expecting this, when my dick entered her pussy it feels so warm inside and we both moaned in each others mouth while kissing when my dick entered inside her pussy. She it on my dick like this for a while and after that broke the kiss. I said "Mom please get up i'm not wearing any condom and i may cum at anytime". My mom's body was shivering very much. She got a big dick inside her pussy after a long time. She dint say anything but after few minutes later she started jumping. I moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............. and i went with the flow. It was like 1 minute of fucking and i told mom i'm going to cum. She stopped and got up from my dick. My dick was lubed by her pussy juice. We both were breathing heavy. She sit down on the passenger seat again and said "I'm sorry john, i was not in my senses of what i'm doing". I dint say anything i was just looking at her thighs. I got up from my seat and went to the back seat. I told my mom to come on the back seat. She came to the back seat and sit beside me. I took my bag and opened it and took out the condom which i bought when preeti and me were making out. There was only one condom inside. I took it out and said "Mom i dont know whether this is right or wrong but i cant see you unhappy". She was listening to me very carefully. I said "Mom i'm in love with a girl whome i cant cheat (The girl was preeti but i cant tell it to my mom) but i also cant see you in pain, I know mom every woman need physical love, mom this is going to remain between us". While saying all these things i was just looking at her thighs, in the back of my mind i was thinking i really want to fuck a woman with this kind of thighs. I said "Mom i dont know for how long i could stay without cumming coz i'm very much turned on after such a long foreplay". Mom dint say anything, after few minutes later she got up and gave a peck on my lips and said "If you love a girl and cant cheat her i'm not forcing you to do this". She gave a peck on my lips and took her yoga pants and started wearing it. I looked at her silky smooth thighs which was big. Which was adding the fuel to my lust. I dont wanted to cheat preeti but her thighs was irresistable. I hold her yoga pants and threw it on the front seat, I grabbed her by her waist made her lay down on the seat and parted her legs wide. I put the condom on my dick and put it on her love hole and pushed it in. We both moaned at the same time when my dick entered inside her pussy. When my dick entered her inside her pussy i laid over her comepletely and started thrusting her. I just thrusted her for like 40-45 seconds and her pussy was so soft and i was going to cum. Mom and me were moaning with each and every thrust. I said "Mom i'm cumming" and i increased my speed and started thrusting her even harder and the car was started shaking more and more with each thrust. I cummed and moaned very loud ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........................ and laid on top of my mom. I fucked her for like 50-60 seconds. It was kinda quickie. We both we breathing heavy and mom was sweating a bit. I got up off her and we dressed up. It was 4:30 Am in the morning. I said "Mom lets go". We reached at home and she looked at me and said "Thank you so much son, i love you and gave a peck on my lips". She got out of the car and started walking towards the house. I saw her butts when she was going and i thought man did i really fuck her, Did i really fuck that hot milf with those big thighs and butts. It was a really quick sex that i couldn't believe that we fucked. She seems happy and that matters to me but deep inside i was thinking that i cheated preeti. Preeti trust me alot and i cheated her, I looked at my moms thighs and her big ass when she was walking towards the house. I think man its really hard to not to cheat when you have a chance to fuck such a hot milf. Now i very well understood that i'm in love with preeti madly but i have a lust for my mom.

CHAPTER - 44

Rekha went into the house after getting a quick sex with her son and she went straight up to john's room. She don't want to go to her room as her husband was sleeping in that room. She went to john's room because she want to relive the moment she had few minutes before. She went inside the room and laid down on the bed. She was staring at the ceiling while laying on the bed. She was still breathing heavy because of the quick sex she had with her own son. Her boobs were going up and down with every single breath. She couldn't believe that she had sex with her own son. She just closed her eyes and went back to the flash back of having sex with her own son. As she closed her eyes her breathing got even heavier. She is not able to forget the size of john's dick. It was quite long and thick. As she was thinking more about john's dick she started breathing even heavier and started licking and biting her lower lip. She put her left hand on her left boobs and gently pressed it while thinking about all the things she had done with her son. She was slowly massaging and pressing her left boob and she parted her legs. With her right hand she was holding the pillow and with her left hand she was massaging her left boob. She started feeling horny again, she was getting more and more horny while thinking about the sex she had just few minutes before. She had sex after so long but it was a quick sex. The memories of quick sex was burning her body from inside. Because she had sex after a long time but it was a quickie so she isn't satisfied yet. She thinks about john's dick even more, like the way she sucked it and how john fucked her. She isn't satisfied because john just fucked her like for few minutes and the big and thick dick which john is having she is craving for that now. She wants john to fuck her like a bitch whole night. She wants him very badly now, she wants that john could fuck her like hell and she could scream like a bitch maybe it can satisfy her tonight. But john had gone now and she dont have option so she just pulled her tights down and threw it on the side and she put her left hand inside her panty and started rubbing her clits. She started moaning softly and breathing heavy. She was licking her lips and biting it. She was arching her back and moaning like a bitch. She really needs a good fuck right now. Few minutes later she inserted her middle finger in her pussy which made her moan a bit louder and she parted her legs even wider. She moaned ohhhhhhhh.............. yesssssssssss...........johnnnnnnnnn.......
fuck your mom harder ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........................... fuck me ahhhhhhhhhhhh..................... make me your bitch tonight, i want you to fuck me like hell with no mercy, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............................. sonnnn
fuck your mom make her your own bitch. While fingering she was imagining like john is fucking her in missonary with deep slow thrust and at the same time biting her neck like an animal. With each passing second she was going out of control and moaning louder and louder. Now she was thinking that john is taking her faster now putting her one leg on his shoulder. This imagination make her biting her lips harder. Now she was close to cumming and she thinks about john is putting her both legs on his shoulders and leaned completely on her and banging her super hard. This made her puuling the bedsheets and she was moaning really loud. Few minutes later she cummed and her panty got drenched in the cum. And she felt numb for like 30 seconds. She cummed so hard by just thinking about john's dick in her pussy. She dint know when she slept after mastubrating.

John was driving back to his friend's house to give his car back and he was thinking about the sex he had with his mom few minutes back. John had cummed few minutes before but the memories of the sex he had few minutes before gave him an instant erection. He couldn't get over of his moms volputuous body. He is still not believing that he fucked his mom at the back seat of the car. John was driving the car slowly and was thinking only abouut his mom. He saw a smile at her face at the end of the fuck and this is all what he wanted to make his mom happy. John has reached the house of his friend and he called him so that he can give his car back to his friend. His friend came outside.

"Thanks brother for the car" I said. He said "Don't worry brother anytime". I gave him the car keys and took my bag. When my friend get inside the car he saw something on the side of the passengers seat. He shouted at me "hey john". I looked at him and came near to him. He said "Kya baat hai bhai, what's this?". He was taking the panty in his hand which my mom forgot in his car. I was bit scared and i didn't know what to say. He said "Ladki ke sath tha kya?". I said in a low voice "Yea with one of my friend". He said "Bro then what's her panty is doing here". I kept quite, i didn't know what to say at that time. He said "Did you fuck her?". I said "No bro". He said "Dont lie bro, look this panty is still wet". I stammered a bit and said "Yea i did just one shot". He said "Fuck man, this panty looks so hot". My friend dint know that the panty he was carrying in his hand is of my mom. He sniffed the panty and said "Gosh bro its fucking hot, I'm sorry to do that but the panty looks so hot so i couldn't control sniffing it". I said "It's ok bro". Then we chatted for few more mintues and i rushed to the airport.
[+] 3 users Like John446's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: LOVE, LUST AND ............ by John446 - by John446 - 29-05-2020, 01:48 PM