Incest LOVE, LUST AND ............ by John446
CHAPTER - 38

In the morning i came downstairs and saw my mom working in the kitchen. She was still in the nighty that she was wearing last night. She had tied her hair in a bun and the nape of her neck was visible. There were a bit of sweat on her neck and face while working in the kitchen. I was walking down off the stairs and proceeded towards the kitchen. I dint know that dad is at home. I thought he would have been gone to office as he go to office early in the morning aroun 8:00 Am and now the time is 9:00 Am. I went to the kitchen and stood behind my mom and wait for a while. She was busy in making food. The flick of her hair was coming at her face and she was putting it behind her ear. But the hair flick on her face making her even more seductive. I wait for a while and slided my hands on her waist from behind and locked her in between my arms. She thought it was dad and she said "What happened to you being romantic in the morning". I whispered "Mom you havent seen the romantic side of me yet". She was bit stunned and whisper "John what are you doing?". I slowly said "Shhhhhhh............"
and put my lips on the side of her sweaty neck. She held my hands on her waist took a deep breath and said "John leave me your dad........". I stopped her in the middle of what she was saying. I turned her around and looked deep in her eyes and slided my hands on her butts and lift her up and make her sit on the kitchen slap. I rolled her nighty up from her thighs. I was wearing shorts at that time and my dick was getting hard by that time. I rolled her nighty till her upper thighs and gantly feel her upper thighs which were silky smooth. She was about to say something again but i put my index finger on her lips. I slowly held her thighs with my hands and parted them abit wide. Then i held her thigh with my left hand and i put my right hand on her lower back. She was taking deep breaths. I slowly pulled her towards me. When i pulled her, her pelvic area touched my crotch and she shivered a bit and parted her thighs bit more wider. I leaned a bit on her making my boner rubbing her pelvic area more. I got an instant hard on when my semi erect dick rubbed over her warm pelvic area. I pulled her more closer to me and she crossed me in between her legs. I looked in her eyes and then on her lips. She was not wearing any lipstick at that time but her lips were still looking pink. I touched her lower lip with my thumb and lean forward to kiss her and then i heard a sound of my dad from behind. I got stunned, i thought today is my last day in this house. Hundreds of thoughts ran through my mind in the single second. I thought he has seen me and mom in that awkward postion. I slowly turned my face back and saw dad was looking at his files, I immediately left mom and make her stand and turned towards dad. I put my hands in my shorts to hide the boner. Dad put her eyes away from her files and looked at me. I said "Namaste dad". He said "Namaste beta, How are you?". I said "I am fine dad, how are you?". He said "i am also fine beta but alot of work is going in office". We both sat on the dining table and i asked dad "Are you coming tonight with us". He asked "For what?". I said "Dad Rahul's sister wedding is tonight and mom and me were thinking that we all should go so that rahul's parents feel happy". Dad stayed quite for a while and then said "Beta there is a lot of work in the office i couldn't make it i am sorry". I said "Dad please". He said "I am sorry beta if i had time i would have surely come with you guys". I made a face that i am disappointed but from inside i was quite happy coz i will go with the mom to the wedding alone like her man. Dad got busy with his files and i looked back and saw mom looking at me. I can see she was also happy. After that we had our dinner and dad left for office and i went to my room and mom was cleaning the kitchen.

I came downstairs after taking a bath and saw mom was still cleaning the kitchen. I went to her and said "Mom kitna kaam karogi?". She said "You are not able to control yourself na". I said "look mom i am really sorry about what happend few minutes back". She turned towards me and said "What if your dad would have found us in that awkward position, what should i supposed to say to him". Mom was looking a bit angry. I said "I am sorry mom, actually you were looking too damn hot while working in the kitchen". She looked me in my eyes i said "Mom the way you were working in the kitchen with the sweat on your body it was a huge turn on for anyone". She smiled a bit and i saw that when i started praising her, her anger went down to low. She said "But still john i was trying to say to you that your dad is at home and you were not allowing me to say anything". I said "I am sorry mom, please forgive me". She smiled and said "its fine". We looked at each other, i was just looking at her sweaty neck and cleavage. Mom said "John can you please bring a towel for me i want to wipe off the sweat". I looked at her and said "Mom you are looking damn hot in the sweat trust me". She smiled and asked "Really?". I said "Trust me mom". She said "Ok just bring the towel for me". I said "Mom forget the towel, let me help you to wipe your sweat off". She looked confused and asked "How?". I grabbed her from her waist with my right hand and pulled her closer to me. She said "John you promised me that you will take care of it, you know things are at the edge in between us". I said "I know mom but i also told you that i know my limits, Just let me help you wiping the sweat off your neck". She asked "How will you do that". I lift her up a bit with my right hand and gently banged her agains the kitchen wall and said "wanna see?". She said "What if i say no?". I smiled "But your eyes are saying yes mom". She smiled and i got my signal. I tilt my head to the right side and leaned forward and started kissing her sweaty neck. She slided her right hand in my hair and started breathing heavy. I was parting my lips wider and wider licking the every single drop of her sweat off her neck. She moaned a bit ahhhhhhhhhh......... when i was going a bit passioante. I was busy in kissing her neck and the sounds like ummmmmmmmm......puchhh..... puchhh.... ummmmmmm and her moans echoed the kitchen. Her sweat was bit salty but she was smelling really awesome. Her aroma was a mixture of her sweat and the perfume she used. Her body sweat aroma made the fragrance of the perfume even more sexy. I was pressing my body against her while kissing her neck. My Chest was pressing against her soft big melons. I pulled down the straps of her nighty from her shoulder and kissed her neck even more passionately. After that i turned her and her back came into view. Her big boobs were pressed against the wall. I put my lips on the nape of her neck and started licking her sweat. I slide down to her traps then to her mid back. She was just busy in moaning ahhhhhh.....ummmmmmmmmmm..........ahhhhhhhhhhhh.......
She was looking so horny coz its been a long time a man haven't kissed her neck so passionately. I was sliding down kissing at her back. I licked all the sweat of her back and again turned her to face me. I looked in her eyes we both are breathing really heavy. I rolled my eyes down to her cleavage where a bit of sweat drops were there. She looked at me and kept quite. I lift her in my arms. SHe whispered "Where are you taking me?". I said "To the bed". She asked "Why?". I looked in her eyes and said "I want to lick the sweat of your cleavage on the bed". She asked "Why on the bed?". I said "It would be more confortable for both of us and i stopped after and". She asked "and?". I said "And you will enjoy more". I opened the door of her room and made her lay on the bed. I was standing near the bed and she was looking at me. I removed my tshirt and came on top of her with my legs either side. I leaned over her and pressed my broad chest on her big boobs. Her big boobs were really good for my broad chest. She was maoning when i was crushing her soft melons under my chest. She told me "You better not forget your limits". I said "I know mom where to stop". I hold her both the straps of her nighty and pulled them down. I rolled her nighty from upwards till below her boobs. She was wearing a pink colour bra matching with the nighty. I was looking her in the bra for the first time. I looked at her big melons for few seconds. Then i put my lips on her cheeks and from there sliding down to her neck and then to her cleavage. When my lips touched her cleavage she let out a huge moan. I understood its been a long time a man touched her cleavage with the lips. I was parting my lips wider and wider to lick every single drop of her sweat. Now her room was echoed by the sound by her moans and ummmmmm...... puchhh....puchhhhh.......... puchhhh....... ummmmmmmmmm. I was imagining what if i suck her boobs they will barely fit in my mouth coz they were so big. When i was licking the sweat of her cleavage she arched her back and i slide my hand under her waist and slide my hand upwards at her back till her bra strap. I parted my lips wider and took the flesh of her upper swell in my mouth it made a huge sound like puuchhhhh...... And simultaneously unhokked her bra from behind. Her bra strap over her shoulder got loose and moved down from her shoulder. She knew that i unhooked her bra and while kissing her cleavage she knew her bra will go down so she put her right hand under her bra and stopping her bra to fell down from her boobs. I got up a bit and slided my hand in her tummy and moving up and stopped my hands just below her boobs. I hold her right hand from which she was stopping her bra to fell down. I put it aside she whispered "No, my bra will fell down off my boobs". I whisper "Trust me mom". I put her hand aside and put my both hands just below her boobs. I slowly pushed her boobs upwards from below so that her clevage get even more deep. I pushed her boobs upwards and simultaneously brushed my lips in between the line of her boobs. She instantly moaning louder ahhhhhhhh......ummmmmmmmmmmm...... ahhhhhhhhh.........
I continued licking her cleavage like this for a while and after that she stopped me and said "Please dont do it more otherwise i will loose all my control". I respect her decision and stopped and laid beisde her on the bed. We both were breathing really heavy. She looked the tent in my shorts and said "You seems quite horny". I smiled and said "you too". She also smiled. She dint put on the hooks of her bra yet. We were laying beside each other. I said "What if i wont listen to you and dint stop". Mom got up a bit holding her bra with her right hand and leaned abit on me. Her right hand from which she was holding her bra was touching my chest. Her bra straps fell down and the bra straps behind her back was hanging in the air. She said "I knew that you will stop". I said "Thats not the right answer of my question". She smiled and said "I knew that you will stop tabhi to itna kuch karne diya. And i know you want more of me" and she smiled after saying that. I looked in her eyes her hair fell down on my face i put them behind her ear and said "And i know what you want now". She asked "What?" I slide my right hand under her waist and grabbed her and pulled her over me. Now she was laying up on me with her legs either side holding her bra with her right hand. It was her right hand which was touching my chest till now. I kept quite for a while. She again asked "What i want?" I slided my hands on her bare waist on either side and pulled her closer and i put her right hand off her bra now her opened bra was in between my bare chest and her boobs. She again asked "Tell me what i want?" I said "Do you really want to know?". She said "Yes". I slowl put my right hand on her cheek and bring my lips closer to her ear and whispered "You want good hard fuck right now". She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She dint say anything i slowly touched her ear with my tongue. I can see her boobs were popping out from the sides. I said trust me mom "you need a really good hard fuck" She took a deep breath. I whispered "You need a man who can fuck you whole night without stopping" She started breathing and moaning slowly now. I whispered "You need a man who can stretch you pussy lips wider with his dick and put your both legs on his shoulder and banged you really hard". She took really deep breath and moaned johhhnnnnnnnn........... and fell completely on me. With my right hand i hold her bra and removed it from between us. When her bare boobs touched my bare chest she shivered. Her erect nipples touching my chest and turning me on like hell. I whisper in her ear "Mom I can fuck you like that if you want to". She was laying on me still like this for few seconds and lift her face up and smiled she said "i think we should stop". She gave a peck on my lips and hide her boobs with her right hand and took her bra and went out of the room. I was laying on the bed and was dreaming of the feeling of her bare boobs on my bare chest.

CHAPTER -39

In the evening i was getting ready for the function. After getting ready i came down and knocked at the door of my mom's room. She said "Come in". I slowly opened the door and saw her sitting infront of the dressing table and was apllying makeup on her face. I saw she was wearing backless blouse and it is a cutsleeves blouse. I stood behind her and saw her in dressing table. Our eyes met and after having an eye contact with her for about 2-3 seconds i rolled down my eyes at her cleavage. I thought "Fuckkkkkkk....... man" The blouse was having a very deep neck. Well it was my last night in delhi and i have to leave for mumbai in the morning. I thought "May be mom is drving me crazy by dressing so sexy and hot in front of me, so that i can approach her, But i have also promised her that i wont cross my limits". I took a deep breath and said "Mom looking hot". She looked in my eyes and said "Thanks, By the way you are also looking really handsome in this 3 piece suit". I said "Thnaks mom". We both smiled and i said "Lets go mom we are getting late". She got up and checked her makeup and put a cologne on the sides of her neck. Few seconds later i got a seductive fragrance of her cologne which was turning me on. She put the cologne on the dressing table and said "Lets go". I said "Mom this cologne smell really nice". She smiled and said "I bought it for special ocassions and winked at me". I was confused, i thought "What special ocassions is she talking about? Is it her and me alone or is she talking about the marriage function". I came out of my thoughts and we left the house. I opened the door of the car for her she looked at me and smiled and said "Thanks". I smiled and went inside the car and started driving. After half n hour later we reached the venue. I parked the car and went at the enterance. The marriage function was at the hotel which is few KMS away from rahul's home. I met his parents at the enterance and greeted them. They welcomed us and told us to go inside. We went inside and there were not much people as they have only called limited people. I looked here and there but i dint see rahul. I was talking with my mom and i got a call from rahul. There was a lot of noise of music inside the hall so i excused myself and went outside to take the call. I said "Hello". Rahul said "Hello, where are you bro?". I said "I reached at the venue, where are you?". He said "Good and i am at the first floor come and meet me its urgent". I thought "What happened to him?". I Hung up and went inside the hall and said "Mom i am coming in few minutes". Mom said "Where are you going?". I said "Mom rahul is calling me there is some urgent work i dont know but i will be back soon". She said "ok".

I went to the first floor and saw rahul standing at the balcony and said "john you have to help me". I asked "What kinda help?". He said "Listen to me very careully in few minutes later i have to go and pick up Riya from home where she is getting ready". I said "Ok, then". He said "John bro i wanted to fuck her for the last and final time". I got shocked and said "Are you mad rahul, do you have any idea what you are saying?" He said "Bro please help me yr". I said "Rahul you know there is a function going on someone might come". He said "I know bro thats why i am taking you with me because you know everything and please you have to take care for it, please do it for me". I thought for a while and said "ok". He said "Thank you bro". I said "Your Welcome".

We came down and went to rahul's parents and he said "Mom i am going to bring riya i think she got ready". His mom said "Yea ok". We went inside his car and he told me to drive his car. We droved off the hotel as we reach few meters away from the hotel he took out a joint and lit it. I looked at him and asked "Why is this for?". He kept quite for a while and took 6-7 puffs. Few minutes later he said "John yr joint maar ke lunga aaj". I said "What do you mean?"He said "Bro joint marke i went wild and riya ko aaj last time fuck karna hai to it should be wild". I said "Did riya knew all about this". He looked at me and said "Bro its our planning" and he smiled. I took a deep breath and said "So how much time will it take Rahul". He said "Bro atleast 2 shot to marunga hi". I said "Are you mad? It will take alot of time". He said "Bro i know in 2nd shot kaafi time lagega but dont worry bro abhi program itni jaldi shuru bhi nhi hona hai, bas tum thoda dhyan rakhna". I said "Ok".

We reached rahul's home and went inside. There were few girls and rahul asked "Is Riya ready?". They said "yea just final touch up". Rahul said "Ok now you all go at the venue mom gonna need you there for help, there is a driver with a car outside he will drop you". They all went with the driver and there were only rahul and me in the home with riya inside the room. Rahul opened the door riya was wearing a lehanga and blouse but she dint wear the dupatta and all. She was looking amazing. She was wearing a chooda, tying her hair in a bun. Rahul looked at me told me to wait outside with his eyes. I went outside and closed the door. I sit on the chair outside and looking here and there. I was making sure that no one will come. Its been 10 minutes and i heard riya's moaning. I was very scared if someone come we all are finished. After 15 minutes rahul came outside i asked "Is it done?". He said "Bro abhi to 1st shot finish hua hai". He lit another joint and smoked it half and rest gave it to me. I was sitting outside and finished the rest of the joint. After 10 minutes later i heard rahul's moan. He was saying "Ohh gosh riya suck it, this might be the last time you are sucking your brother's dick". After smoking joint i was also feeling a bit horny. I was smoking joint and was hearing the moans of both of them.
Few minutes later i heard the sound on the room door. I went close to the door and heard that rahul is fucking riya against the door. While thinking about this i was really horny. Riya was moaning "ahhhhhh.... fuck me hard rahul, make me cum really hard ahhhhhhhhhhhhh....... fuck your sister hard, give her the best wedding gift tonight". All these words were going through my mind and i saw a bulge in my pants. I was standing really close to the door. Few minutes later i heard that rahul took her away from the door. After that i heard some really hard noise of chhap chhap chhap chhap from inside the room. I thought "Fuck man rahul is banging her really hard after smoking the joint." After about 40-45 minutes rahul came outside. He was sweating like hell. I looked at him and asked "Finished". He said "Yea man". I looked at him and said "While looking at you i must say that you banged her really hard". He laughed a bit and said "Yea really". It tooks riya about half n hour more to come out. When she came out, while looking at her no one can say that she got banged twice really hard. I said "Lets go we are getting late". We came out from the house and i got a call from mom. I picked up the call and said "I am coming in 5 minutes mom". She said "Come soon as she is getting bore". After that we droved off towards the venue. WE reached at venue in 10 minutes as i drove really fast because mom was waiting for me and i was quite horny and wanna feel my mom in my arms. We reached at the venue and Riya and Rahul went with their parents and i went inside the hall where mom was sitting. I saw she was drinking something, i went to her and sit beside her. She said "Kaha chale gaye the, kitna time laga diya?". I said "Nothing mom just went to pick riya from her house". She said "ok".

After half n hour later the baraat has come and everybody from rahul's family welcomed the baraat. Mom and me were also standing behind and was looking at the groom. I saw mom's waist and i put my left arm around her waist and grabbed her waist and pulled her closer. She smiled and dint object it. I was also feeling very horny after that incident. I was caressing her waist and she was rubbing her body against mine. I thought something is wrong. I asked "Mom are you alright?". She said "Yes". I asked "Your body is quite warm". She came closer and said "I am hot" and smiled. When she came close to me i got the smell o alcohol. I whispered in her ear "Mom did you have a drink?". She said "Well you went away and i was getting bore so i had 2 glass of drinks". I smiled and said "That's why your body is quite warm right now". After that bride and groom went to the stage and everyone went to the stage for photograph. Mom and I also went on the stage and both of us congratulated the couple and gave them the best wishes for the future. We sit on our seats for a while and now the dinner got started. So i said "Mom lets have a dinner otherwise baad me bheed ho jayegi". Mom said "I am not feeling hungry, we will eat after few minutes". I said "ok". Mom said "Can you get me one more drink if you dont mind". I said "Mom dont have too much of drink?". She asked "Why?". I kept quite and said "Nothing". I went to the bar counter and got 2 glass of drinks with me and gave one to my mom. We were drinking slowly and looking at the bride and groom at the stage and were talking. We finished 2-2 glasses of drinks each. i saw mom was a bit tipsy at that time, even i was also got a bit high after having the drink and horny also. Then i said "Lets go mom lets eat something". She said "Yea lets go". When mom got up of the chair she got a bit disbalanced i hold her and said "Easy mom, are you alright". She smile and said "Tum ho na mera dhyan rakhne ke liye, The man of the house". I asked "Really?". She said "Yea coz tumhare dad ko to koi fikar nahi, so for me you are the man of the house". I feel proud that mom is saying that im the man of the house. We went to the have our dinner and i saw mom was smiling a lot, the alcohol is making her high. After having our dinner we sat down on the chair and were talking. She was holding my hand while talking. I said "Mom can we go in a bit private?". She dint say anything and got up from the chair and i looked at rahul's family as they are busy with other guests. I hold my mom's hand and we came out of the hall. It was really dark outside and it was 12:30 in the night. I was holding her hand and walking and we reached at the parking area where cars were parked. And beside that parking area there was a small garden. I saw there was no one and it was really dark there as well. I hold my moms hand and took her to the garden near parking area. There was a small room in the garden may be the room is for security guard. I took her to the backside of the room and just push her against the wall gently. She looked in my eyes and was breathing a bit heavy. I rolled down my eyes and sawy her clevage popping out from her blouse. With every single breath her boobs were going up and down. I put my right hand on the wall just above her head and came close to her. I looked in her eyes and said "Now we can talk in a peace, no one gonna come here". She smiled and put her arms around my neck. I put my left hand on her waist and pulled her a bit closer. Her body still feels really warm. I said "Mom your body is really warm right now, that's why i was saying dont drink much". She said "Acha". I said "yes". She blew aire from her mouth on my face. I slolwy closed the gap between us and my chest touched her big boobs. She took a deep breath. She asked "Is there any way to drop down the temperature of my body". She was looking deep in my eyes while asking that question. I paused for a while and said "There are many ways". She said "Many?". I said "Yes". She said "Then tell me the best method". I went close to her and said "Are you sure you want to know the best method?". She looked deep in my eyes and said "Do you have any doubt?". She seems really confident at that time, may be the alcohol is doing its work on her. I slowly rubbed my chest on her boobs over her blouse. She slided her right hand in my hair and started caressing it. I sniffed her hot cologne over her neck and reached to her ear and said "Mom You body temperature is rising coz of alcohol and isko kam karne ka ek hi ilaj hai sabse sahi". She asked "What?" I dint say anything. She licked my ear and it turned me on like hell. I said "Body temperature kam ek hi tarike se hoga". She again licked my ear and said "tell me". And i was really turned on by the way she licked my ear and i lost control and said "Chudke hi kam hoga ab to". I dont want to use such language but she turned me on like hell. But i was surprised because with this kinda language she got really turned on and started pulling my hair and started breathing more heavy. So i got more confidence and said "Trust me mom chudke hi kam hoga". She whispered in my ear "How is this possible your dad is really busy and dont have time for me". I said "Mom you said that i am the man of the house, so can i?". She took a deep breath and said "You are my son". I said "I know mom" and gave a peck on the side of her neck. She kept quite now coz of her horniness her body temperature is rising. I said "Mom you body temperature is rising i guess". She said "Yes i can feel it, even my heartbeat is also raising". I whispered in her ear "Mom i can understand your situation, you dont wanna ruin the realtion between us, but can i ask you something?". She said "yes" while breathing heavy. I said "Mom kitne time se nhi chudi tum?". She took a deep breath and said "John plese dont use this kinda language". I said "Why? is it making you even more horny". She dint say anything. I said "Mom tell me na kitne time se nhi chudi tum". She said "From a long time i dint have sex". I just gave a peck on her neck and said "Say it in hindi na". She said "No". I started giving smal small pecks on her neck. I said "Mom say it na". Finally she said "Bahut time se nhi chudi". When she said that i parted my lips and started kising her neck and she let out a moan ahhhhhhhh................. and started clutching my hair. I was kissing her neck very passionately. Few minutes later i asked "Mom, chudna hai ghar jaake". She said "Man to bahut hai but". I kissed her neck and asked "But what?". She said "You are my son". I said "Mom you yourself said that i am the man of the house so its my duty to keep the woman of the house happy". She kept quite then i said "Dont worry mom, aaj raat tum aise chudogi jaise kabhi nhi chudi". She hugged me really tight and said "Are you sure its right na?". I said "Yes mom, i know mujhse chudne ke baad you will fee happy". She looked in my eyes and she was about to kiss me but my phone rang i looked at the phone it was rahul's call i picked up the call and he said "Bro where are you the phere is about to happen come soon". I said "Ok i am coming in a minute".

CHAPTER - 40

We went back to the hall where the phere is about to happen. We sit down behind the rahul's family. The pandit was reading the mantra and riya and her husband stood up to start the phere. When they started walking around the fire i hel my mom's hand. She looked in my eyes and smiled. Her breath havent become normal yet. She was still breathing a bit heavy. I looked at riya and thought "Her husband dint even know that riya got fucked really hard just few hours back, and her brother fucked her". My my mom looked at me and asked "What happend? You seems lost". I smiled and said "Nothing mom aise hi". She insist and said "Tell me what were you thinking?". I lean a bit forward and whispered in her ear "I was thinking about ki how will i fuck you tonight?". Mom got blushed a bit and hit me gently on my hand and said "Shutup john, this is not going to happen" and smiled. I looked at her suspiciously and said "Mom you yourself told me dont you?". She started laughing slowly and i got to know that she was teasing me. So i thought of teasing her, I leaned a bit forward and whispered in her ear "I cant wait to fuck you". She looked in my eyes and i can see that she is getting turn on by my words. I whispered in her ear "Which flavour do ou want tonight?". She blushed a bit and whispered back "I love chocolate". I whispered "How about with out condom?". She took a deep breath and whispered "That would be amazing but i cant take risk, what if i get pregnant?". I whispered in her ear "I know there is a risk but". I stopped in the middle of saying something. She whispered "But what?". I took a deep breath and said "But mom without condom tumhe chudne me zyada maza ayega". She breath heavily and whispered "John please dont use such language right now". I whispered "Why? am i saying something wrong". She whispered "Nope but if you use such language its really hard for me to control". I whispered "Even its really hard for me to control, mera bas chale to abhi tumhe upar room me le jaake chodu". She clutched my hand really tight and whispered "John please" and took a deep breath. We were sitting behind and no one is sitting behind us so i got some courage and whispered in her ear "Mom itne time se nhi chudi tum, you must be tight". She blushed and said "You will get to know about it tonight". I whispered in her ear "Gosh mom, am i dreaming or what? Tonight i will show you how a man fuck a desperate woman. Gosh i will enjoy every inch of your lusty body and will make you my slut tonight". She started breathing heavy again and i went on whispering in her ear. I whispered "Mom i will make you scream tonight, will make you cum again and again". She looked in my eyes and said "Chale fir ghar". I asked "What about marriage, its not over yet". She said "Phere to almost complete ho gye hai and??". I asked "And?" . She said "It really hard to wait". I asked "Wait for what?". She said "To get fucked by you". I whisper in her ear "Say it in hindi mom". She blushed and came really close to me and whispered "Ab aur intezaar karna mushkil hai". I asked "Kiska intezaar?". She whispered in my ear in a very slutty voice "Tumse chudne ka". I got really turned on by that. I said "Lets go mom". We stood up and the phere was also got over. I went to rahul's family and said "That we have to go as we are getting a bit late coz i have a flight in tomorrow morning". We greeted each other and we proceeded towards the car which is in the parking lot. We sit inside the car and droved off towards home. We reached the home around 1:30 Am in the night. I parked the car and we get out of the car. Mom bent down to unlock the lock with the key. As she bent down her ass popped out of the saree. Her ass looks really big in the saree. I looked at them and thought "Man im going to bang those big ass tonight". I went close to her and gently rubbed my hand on her ass and squeezed a bit. She looked behind and smiled. She unlocked the door and opened the door. We both went inside, as soon we went inside i hugged mom from behind. The lock fell down from her hand. I pushed the door and closed it with my right leg. My hands were on her flat tummy and i was caressing her tummy area. Her clonge was making me mad. I put her hair on the left side and started kissing her on the side of her neck slowly. She put her right hand in my hair and was caressing my hair. I slowly pushed her against the wall beside the door. Her boobs pressed against the wall and i rubbed my crotch on her ass over her saree. I whispered in her ear "Gosh mom your ass are really big". She whispered "You like it". I whispered "I loved it mom". I pulled her saree pallu down and kissed on the nape of her nack and her mid back. She was moaning softly and i just cant get over her body aroma it was so hot and sexy. I put my hand on her shoulder on either side and slided my hands down and hold her hands. I pinned her hands agains the wall over her head and was kissing her neck gently. She was rubbing her ass on my crotch when i was kissing her neck. I brought her hands down and turned her around but i was still holding her hands. I hold her hands and pinned them against her lower back and coz of this she arched her back and her boobs pooed out of her blouse. I looked deep in her eyes and said "Gosh mom your boobs are so big, im really lucky to have you as my mom". She said "You liked it". I said "I loved it mom, mera bas chale to abhi tak tumhare boobs se doodh piyu". She got really turned on by my words. I pushed her agains the wall with her hands in my hands on her lower waist. I pressed my chest over her boobs. She whispered "Joh you got really broad chest and i like guys having broad chest". I whispered back "Dad is not having broad chest, so you like me more than him". She whispered "I know he is not having broad chest, thats why i got attracted to you, you looked like a real man. And i know you will satisfy me pretty well". I whispered in her ear "Gosh mom, while looking at you volputous figure i think you make me pretty well satisfied". After saying this i started kissing her neck passionately and i releasd her hands. She started moaning ahhhhhhhhhhh......
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............uuuuuuuuuuffffffffffffff........aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and clutched my hair. I moved a bit down on her cleavage and gave a deep kiss on the starting line of her cleavage. She raised herself a bit on her toes in pleasure. While kissing her neck i slided my hands down over her butt. Her butts were so big that they were barely fitting in my hands. I squeezed them a bit hard this time while kissing her neck. I whispered "Gosh mom i cant wait to fuck your big ass". She whispered "Marriage function me to bada hindi me baat kar rhe the yaha kya hua, yaha to koi hai bhi ni". I gently bit on the side of her neck. She moaned a bit louder oucccchhhhhh............ I whispered "Mom ab or nhi ruka jata". She whispered "Kisliye?". I said "Ab nahi ruka ja rha, chodne hai tumhare bade ass mujhe" and gently bit again on her neck. She whispered "Mujhse bhi nhi ruka ja rha mujhe bhi chudna hai ache se". I lift her in my arms while holding her ass. And went to her room. She said "No not in this room". I asked "Why?". She said "I dont know i share this room with your father and i think if i do in this room i wont be comfortable". I said "ok". So i started walking on the stairs while lifting her in my arms and kissing her neck. While walking i whispered "Gosh mom you body aroma ummmmmmmmmmmmm". She pulled my hair. We reached my room and i opened the door without leaving her from my arms and i straight went to the bed and banged her on the bed and came on top of her. I got up a bit and removed my coat and leaned over her and started kissing her neck. This time i was kissing her neck very passionately. I was using my tongue while kissing her neck this time. And she was moaning like hell. I stopped for a while both of us were breathing super heavy. I unbuttoned my shirt buttons. She looked at me and said "Your body temperatue is also rising". I Leaned over her a bit and said "I know mom and ab ye tumhe chod ke hi kam hoga". She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. I licked her ear and said "Mom do you know no other girls have raised my body temperature this much". She looked in my eyes and felt a bit proud on herself that at this age she can raise the body temperature of a young guy like me. She said "John i thought i not that good looking enough coz you know i am a bit aged now". I looked in her eyes "Trust me mom, You are hot as hell, just looked at you volputous body. I am damn sure many guys must be dreaming of a woman like you in the bed and i am so lucky to have you". She looked in my eyes and asked "Have you ever fucked a girl or a woman like me". I looked deep in her eyes "Mom i havnt seen a figure of a woman like yours at this age, If a girl having a figure nearly like yours she is young, and if i found a woman of your age but she is not having a figure like yours. You are a complete package mom, I like mature woman who have a figure like yours. And if a mom is super hot i bet son will only think of getting her in bed once". She licked my ears and said "Gosh john you are making me wet". I looked in her eyes and said "And you are making me" I stopped in the middle. And she asked "What?". I dint say anything, i just hold her left hand and put it down on my dick over my pants. As she touched my dick over my pants she took a really deep breath with her eyes closed. I leaned on her and started kissing her neck again and she was massaging my dick over my pants. I slided my hand beneath her body and unhooked her blouse and with my other hand i put it on her blouse in the fron side and pulled down her blouse a bit down from her cleavage. Now her cleavage line got revealed a bit more. I went down from kissing her neck to her cleavage. I was rolling my tongue over her cleavage and was penetrating her cleavage line with my tongue. I parted my lips and took her a bit of flesh of her cleavage in between my lips ummmmmmmmmmmmm.............
She arched her back and moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............... and said "You really know how to enjoy every inch of a woman's body". I was about to removed her blouse but my phone started ringing i stopped for a while and looked at it, it was preeti's phone. I was so horny at that time, i dint pick up the phone and put it on the side table. Mom asked me "whose this?". I said "Nothing a friend of mine" and i started kissing her neck again. The phone rand 2-3 times but i dint pick it up. While kissing her neck the message buzzed on my phone, i just glanced at my phone while kissing her neck. And i read in the notification in the phone. It was preeti's message and she wrote call me its urgent. I stopped and after few seconds i picked up the phone and read the whole message. I said "Mom give me 55 minutes i will be back". Mom said "Ok come back soon". I went out of the room and called preeti. SHe picked up the phone on the 2nd ring. She asked "Where were you bro?". I said "Sorry preeti actually i was a bit busy so dint saw your call and i read your message so i called you back, WHat happened, is evertying alright?". She said "Bro i am missing your dick in my mouth". I was a bit surprised by her talk coz she never talked like this before straightly. I asked "What happened preeti?". She said "Bro i am missing you a lot and i am alone at my pg, i wish you were here". I said "Preeti i am coming tomorrow na". She said "I know bro but i want you right now". I said "Ummm preeti actually i am a bit busy can we just talk a bit later". She said "Bro, We dint talk from a long time, i wanted to talk to you, i want you and i think you are starting loosing interest in me. I thing you got many blowjobs from me and now you are bored of me, I am sorry to disturb you bye". And she hung up, I was really confused what to do. At one side a really hot woman was waiting for me so that we can fuck each others brain out. And on other side there is a love of my life a sweet girl with whome i have shared some really private moments. I was completely in a dilema like what to do. I really wanted to fuck mom that night. But i choose the love of my life coz i really love preeti and i dont want to hurt her ever. I also love my mom but i think its more of a lust than love coz mom is having a super hot body that every guy dreamed off and every guy have a dream of fucking a hot milf. I have that chance in my hand but still im choosing the love of my life. I called back preeti and said "Preeti you know i really love you a lot, just give me 2 minute i will call you back". I hung up the phone and went inside the room, i saw mom was not there on the bed. Mom hugged me from behind and said "Lets do it na". I said "Mom actually i got some project work and i have to guide one of my friend on the project so can you give me just and hour". She looked sad but she smiled and said "Dont worry you just finish off the work, i dont want anyone to disturb us after". I said "Ok mom". And she gave me the peck on my lips and went down to her room. I called preeti and we started talking over phone. We had a sex chat over phone around 1 hour and in that one hour i dint cum coz i know after that i am going to bang my mom but i made preeti cum twice. I fucked her in every pose over chat. After having a steamy sex chat preeti went to sleep and i hung up the phone and i came out of the room and was proceeding towards the mom's room but i heard the door bell at the main door. I thought "Fuck, i think dad has come". I opened the door and it was dad at the door. I said "Hey dad how was your day?" And deep inside i was really very sad. I thought "itni mushkil se sab set hua tha ab pta nhi next time mom maane ya na maane". Dad said "My day was a bit hectic, lot of work and i am bit tired, so good night son". I said "Good night dad" and i went back to my room.

CHAPTER - 41

In the morning i got up and got ready to leave the house coz i have a flight to catch. I saw mom was making a breakfast for me in the kitchen and dad has left for office. I said "Mom i will get late if i eat breakfast". Mom said "It will take 2 mins to eat breakfast, and its not good to skip breakfast". I said "Ok mom give it to me fast". I sit on the dining table and mom came up with the breakfast and site beside me. I said "Mom i hope you are not angry of what i did on last night". She said "Its not your fault your dad had come so i guess its fine and i think hamare beech sex nhi hua to acha hua otherwise it would be awkward for me afterwards". I said "Mom its nothing like that, you will not feel awkward after the sex, you will feel happy coz you havent had sex from a long time". She said "I know but it would be a taboo to get fucked by your own son". I said "Mom i am the man of the house you yourself told me that, So how can i see the woman of the house unhappy". She smiled and said "Baate karna to koi tumse seekhe". I smiled and leaned forward to kiss her on the cheeks and said "I love you mom".

I quickly finished the breakfast and my mom said "Well if you dont mind i will drop you to the airport". I said "Mom why are you bothering i will take a cab". She said "Isi bahane se thoda or time spent karne ka mauka mil jayega man of the house ke sath" and she wincked at me after saying that. I smiled and said "Ok then get ready fast". She said "I will be back in a minute". I said "ok". She went to her room and after 2 minutes came out of the room. She changed into a jeans and a top. For a second i was stunned to see her in ht jeans. I am in love with her thighs they are big and round just perfect to fuck and her ass are the cherry on the cake. I looked at her she was wearing kind of loose top with a bit of deep neck. But at her breast area her top was fitting pretty well. I saw her nipples were slightly visible as she was not wearing any bra inside. She said "Lets go". I said "Yea". She took the car keys and she sits on the driver's side and i sit on the passengers seat and we droved off towards the airport. We reached at the airport in half n hour. She parked the car at the parking. I looked at the watch and said "Well i think its time to go". She said "yes" but there was a little sadness in her voice which she was trying to hide. I said "Mom are you alright". She said "yes". I said "Ok" and hugged her. She hugged me back, when she hugged me man her nippled were touched over my chest and i felt the sensation. I whispered in her ear "Mom why are you not wearing any bra?". She just hit my back with her hand and said "Jaldi jaldi me yaad nhi rahi". I said "Well acha hua yaad nhi rahi other wise i would not feel your nipples over my chest". She again hit me with her right hand on my back and said "You always try to find ways to praise me". I said "Mom you are hot and trust me on that". She said "Thank you". I kissed her cheeks and i got the aroma of her sweat gosh that was so erotic. She havent take a bath so i was getting an aroma of her sweat which turned me on a bit. While kissing her cheeks i slightly went down to the side of her neck and started kissing her slowly. She said "John you are getting late, so go now". I slowly put my index finger on her lips and whispered "I dont know mom when i will meet you the next time". She said "Even i dont know that". I said "Then dont stop me for a while please". She closed her eyes and i got up a bit from my seat and leaned on her a bit more and parted my lips wider and started kissing her neck a bit passionately. I was kissing every inch of her neck and the aroma of her body sweat was adding fuel to my lust for her. I slided my hand on her waist and then to her thighs. I thought "Gosh her thighs is so thick and heavy". I squeezed her thighs while kissing her neck and she was caressing my hair. I moved a bit down to her cleavage and kissed on her cleavage. She moaned ahhhhhhh john please go you will get late. I dint say anything i just put my right hand index finger on the top's neck and pulled it down a bit more to reveal her cleavage more and kissed on her cleavavge. She moaned ahhhhhhhh.................ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................
After few minutes later i stopped and looked in her eyes i can see the lust in her eyes. I can see in her eyes that she wants me really bad. I said "Mom i think i should leave". She said "yes". Then she gave me a peck on my lips and i get out of the car and went to the enterance gate.

I reached mumbai around 1:00 Pm and i came out from the arrivals gate. I looked here and there and i saw preeti waving her hand and she started running towards me and hugged me. The bag from my hand fell on the floor and i dint care what others think i hugged her back. She whispered "Gosh i missed you so much". I whispered "I miss you too my sweet sister" and gave a peck on her cheeks. While hugging i feel her boobs all over my chest which feels amazing but as compared to my mom they are bit smaller than moms. We parted and i took my bag and we started walking towards the parking where the car was parked. I saw preeti was wearing a pink colour crop top and black colour tights. I saw her man she was looking damn hot and sexy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only diffrence between my mom and sister is that my sister is a bit lean and having a damn hot figure and on the other side mom is a bit chubby not much just a bit chubby like milfs, mom is having a great cruves to die for. We reached the parking and sit inside the car and i let preeti drive the car. Preeti asked "Hey bro aren't you hungry?". I said "Yea pretty much". She said "Even i am also hungry". I said "Lets got to a nice restraunt". She said "ok". We reached the restraunt and had our lunch there. We left from restraunt around 4:00 Pm. Preeti said "Lets go my Pg first, i will tell amrita that i will stay with you tonight and you also meet her coz you also havn't met her from a long time". I looked at her and she looked at me. I smiled and she also smiled. I got the idea that none of us is going to sleep tonight. She asked me "why am i smiling?". I said "Gosh preeti i cant wait for the night". She looked at me and said "Even i also catn wait". We both smiled and after few minutes later we reached preeti's PG. We both went to her PG and i met amrita we casually hugged each other and greeted each other. Preeti took a small bag and put her clothes and some things inside her which she gonna need later. We remained at her PG for aound 2 hours and after that we left her PG.

We reached at my flat around 6:30 Pm and i parked the car and we proceeded towards the elevator. When we were waiting for the elevator we were looking at each other. I looked at preeti from head to toe and thought gosh she is looking damn hot. The elevator reached the ground floor and it was empty. Preeti and me went inside the elevator and looking at each other in eyes. I pressed the button of fourth floor and the door of the elevator got closed. As soon as the elevator's door got closed preeti and we jumped on each other and started kissing like hell. We were kissing each other like there is no tomorrow. Gosh the way she was kissing me was outstanding. I was not able to match the passion of hers which she was showing at the time of kissing. She was parting her lips wider and wider to kiss me. I was so turned on by the way she was kissing. She seems really horny at that time. Even i was also very horny. I got so turned on i just slided my hands over her ass and lift her up off the ground and she wrapped her legs around my waist and i banged her really hard against the evlevator wall.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got so wild while kissing her, I started biting her lips which she liked a lot and bite my lips back. We were moaning in each others mouth playing with each others tongue. While kissing preeti moaning gosh i missed you so much ummmmmmmmmm.....
I was squeezing her big ass while kissing her. I broke the kiss and went down to her neck and started kissing her neck wildly and she started maoning louder ahhhhhhhhhh...........ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........
I kissed her neck for a while and then went back to her lips. We reached at the 4th floor but we were so engaged in kissing that we dint care about anyone. We dint think about if someone comes what will happen, we just lost in the kiss. As the elevator door opens, we were lucky that there was no one. I dint break the kiss. I started walking out of the elevator in the same position and the surprising thing was that even preeti was also not thinking about anything she was just kissing me on and on without stopping. We were lucky as there was no on in the corridor. I was walking towards my flat without breaking the kiss and reached at the enterance of my flat. I put my right hand in my pocket and took out the keys from my pocket and unlocked the door. I entered inside and closed the door with my leg. I just threw the bag on the floor whic was on my back and preeti also threw the bag on the floor. We were not breaking the kiss while doing all those things. I turned around and banged preeti at the enterance door and started kissing her ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
i was sucking preeti's lower lip and she was sucking my upper lip. Preeti is having such a sexy lower lip i really like sucking her lower lip. Preeti was pulling and caressing my hair. Now i started walking and went to the kitchen and put preeti on kitchen slap without breaking the kiss. But she was still wrapping her legs around my waist. When i make her sit over the slap i leaned over her and she leaned back and we kissed each other for few more minutes. After few minutes i grabbed preeti's waist and went to the balcony. I dint care who will see us in the balcony i just wanna enjoy that kissing moment with preeti. I make her sit on the railing of the balcony and kissed her for few more minutes. Finally i went to the bedroom and banged preeti on the bed and came on top of her and now i broke the kiss and went down to her neck and started kissing her neck like an animal. I was so wild that preeti wasnt unable to handle my wildness but few seconds later she was responding so well and she knows how to control a wild animal. I was biting and kissing her neck in between. I stopped and removed my tshirt and i hold her top and she raised her hands and i removed her top. She was wearing a pink colour bra. I laid on top of her and was kissing every inch of her neck passionately. I unhooked her bra and threw it on the foor and sucked her boobs like anything. She started maoning louder ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........... yessssss..........
gosh brother i miss you so much suck it ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......................... suck my boobsssss.............
harder brooooooooo................. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......................... I took the nipples in my mouth and pinched her nippled in between my lips ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................... gosh sister you really have very tasty boobsss..................ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................................. She asked "You like it". I said "Gosh preeti if a sister is having a boobs like your how can a brother control his sexual feeling". I gave a gentle bite on her nipple. She moaned louder oooooouuuuuuuuchhhhhhhh.............. and arched her back. She said "Gosh bro you really know how to suck boobs". ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................yesssssssss.................

I stopped and got up a bit and hold the elastic of her tights. And she raised her butts up off the bed and i removed her tights and threw it on the floor. I started licking her thighs. Preeti was rubbing her hands in my hair and then she stopped me. She make me lay down on the bed and unbuttoned my jeans and removed it with the underwear. My dick was fully hard and erect at that time. Preeti looked at it and then in my eyes and said "Gosh bro it seems bigger than before". I said "Sister just handle this animal and make him quite, he is creating a lot of problem". SHe looked in my eyes and said "Let me take care of this, let me see how wild this animal is i will make him quite with my mouth". And she leaned down her face and took my dick in her mouth. When my dick enteret her mouth i went into the heaven. I thought i was in ecstacy. I raised my butts up off the bed and feel the warm and hot mouth of her against the sensitive skin of my dick. I moaned gosssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................... sissssssssss............... suck it ahhhhhhhhhhhh
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................... yesssssssssssssssss........................ Preeti was going up and down with her mouth on my dick. I feel her tongue rubbing against the underskin of my dick which was giving me immense pleasure. I maoned goshhhhhhhh sis.............. im so lucky to have a sister like you who really knows how to please her brother. She took out the dick from her mouth and the saliva was dripping out from her mouth. She came up and i hold her and kissed her and licked all the saliva of hers. She said "I am also lucky to have a brother like you, who is a real man. I know its really wrong to have such a relation with your own brother but if your brother is having such an amazing big dick i think every sister should get fucked by that dick once in a life time". When preeti said that i pulled her closer and kissed her even more. I said "And its brother's duty to fulfill her sister's every desire. Whether its protecting her from the cruel world or whether it is her sexual desire, its brother's duty to give sister every thing". Preeti said "Sisters also have some duties, Sisters have to take care of their brothers coz they are doing so much for them. They are sacrificng little little things for their sisters from saving pocket money for rakhi gifts to contribute something in sisters marriage. I think its siters duty to keep their brothers away from tension and if she has to make sexual relation to keep her brother happy i think its a very small sacrifice for her". I kissed her and said "And you know what sex between sister and brother is out of this world coz they both knew about each other since childhood. They know what other likes and they will not hurt each other unknowingly. And the bond they were sharing with each other since childhood can be seen while having sex coz this built so much passion between them and sister enjoy each and every thrust brother gave while fucking her from her heart. And you know what i have read over the internet about who have fucked their sister's in real. Most of them wrote that the tightest pussy they have fucked till now was their sister's". Preeti kissed me and i kissed her back. After few minutes of kissing i hold preeti's hair and put my dick deep in her mouth and moaned goshhhhhhhh sissssssssssssssss........
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................................... She gave me blowjob for about 5 minutes. I stopped her and make her lay on the bed and came on top of her and kissed her and while kissing her i was coming down and i parted her legs and adjusted my dick on her pussy over her panty. I thought i know i cant handle it for long time coz i havn't cum from 4-5 days. I jest leaned over her and i whispered in her ear "Preeti i dont think i cant handle your hotness for so long coz you have made me so excited and i am closer to cumming". She kissed me and said "Its ok brother just show me your animal i just wasnt you wild animal to come out of you". I gave a deep kiss on her lips and said "Get ready for the animal then". After saying that i leaned over her completly crushing her boobs under my chest and starting fucking her over her panty like hell. She was surprised to see me like this. She havnt seen me fucking her like this before. I was giving her deep long storkes. And she was moaning like hell. I was biting her neck while fucking her really hard. Her moans were getting louder and louder and i was damn sure if someone is standing outside in the corridor must have heard her moans. At one point of time she moaned goshhhhhhhh brohter slow ahhhhhhhhhhhh slow down.................... I whispered i cant preeti just handle my animal. She just bite my sholder and said "Bring it on brother". When she said that i put her both legs on my shoulder and started thrusting her like hell. The bed was shaking with every thrust i was giving her. And the sound of chhap chhap chhap chhap echoed the room. I Fucked her really well for 5 minutes and said "Im cumming". I know i will get mad at the time of cumming so i just put my lips on hers so that she wont scream louder. I started giving her deep strokes very hard and she bit my lips coz of the pain and pleasure she was getting at the time of hard fuck. I gave the final 3-4 deep strokes and bite her lips ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................ and my whole body shakes like hell when i cummed. I was laying over her for 2 minutes and then laid beside her. i saw her legs and panty were drenched in my cum. She said "Gosh bro you really cummed a lot". I Said "Sis you make me cum a lot. The way you were cooperating with me was outstanding. And trust me sister you made me a really wild animal today by the way you were provoking me". She kissed me on the lips and we slept there like this.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: LOVE, LUST AND ............ by John446 - by John446 - 29-05-2020, 01:47 PM