Incest LOVE, LUST AND ............ by John446
CHAPTER -34

Mom and me were taking rest in our rooms. We have to leave in the evening for the function of Riya's wedding. It was 5.30 Pm in the evening and i was still in the thoughts of what had happend in the morning between me and mom. I was lying on the bed and i heard a knock on my door. I said "Come in". I saw mom came inside my room, she was still wearing the nighty and her hair was a bit messy. May be she was sleeping in the noon thats why her hair got bit messy. But she was looking hot with messy hair. She came inside and i got up on the bed and se sit at the edge of the bed. She said "At what time we have to go at the function". I said "Around 8.00 Pm mom". She said "I think your dad will come late so we both will go". I said "Yea mom, We dont know at what time will dad come?". When i said that i saw a sad expression on her face. I know she was missing the time that she deserved. I put my right hand on her cheek and asked "What happened mom?". She sighed and said "Nothing son" and smiled. She said "Ok lets get ready, we have to get ready till 7.00 Pm as you know the traffic of delhi, It will take us 45 minutes to reach to the venue". I said "Ok mom".

Mom went to her room and i got up from the bed and went to the washroom for natures call. I came out from the washroom and took out a trouser and a party wear shirt. I put my clothes on the bed and went for a shower. I came out from the shower after 15 minutes, I wrapped the towel around my waist and was standing infront of the dressing table. My room door was slightly open, Mom came inside without knocking at the door as she was in a bit hurry. When she came inside i turned around and looked at her. She got freezed when she saw my only in towel which was around my waist. She was carrying two sarees in her hands. For few seconds both of us dint say anything. I looked at her as she rolled her eyes and looked at me from head to toe. She looked at my chiseled body which she has never seen before. I saw her gulping her saliva as she looked at my abs. I act cool as nothing happened and break the silence and asked "What happened mom". She stammered a bit and said "Well...well..well i am a bit confused between these two sarees can you help me out". I went cose to her and looked at both of the sarees. I felt her breath got heavy as i went closer to her. I took both of the sarees and put them on the bed and said "Mom firstly you will look great in anything you wear". I want to calm down the situation, she smiled a bit when i said that. Then i looked at the sarees and said "Mom i think i am also confused in both of the sarees". Mom smiled and said "Tum bhi confuse ho to kya kare ab?". I said "Mom i have an idea, lets just put a saree on you casually to see which one looks better". She said "i think thats a great idea". I said "Ok mom lets just stand in fron of the dressing table". Mom stood in front of the dressing table and i was standing on the side of her. She took one saree and opened it and put it on her and looked in the mirror. She said "Howz it?". I asked mom "Are you going to wear a cutsleeves blouse with it". She said "yea". I said "Then mom i think you should try it in other way". Mom asked "What other way". I said "wait a minute". I stood behind her and looked her in the mirror. I came a bit closer to her and whispered "Mom you are going to wear cutsleeves blouse dont you think that you just took of the robe of your nighty and then try the sarees, I know mom you are wearing a cutsleeves nighty inside the robe so we will get a better idea if you try it after removing the robe". She kept quite for a while and said "Do you think i should try that way?". I said "yea mom in that way you will be able to look howz your shoulder and back looking in the saree". She kept quite for a while and said "But.........". I said "Shhhhhhh......... mom just try it i want you to look better than everyone else in the function". She turned her face backwards and looked in my eyes. Our face were few inches away from each other. I said "Let me help you mom". I closed the gap between us and i put my hand on the side of her waist and slided it in front on her tummy and held the knot of the robe with my right hand. When i did that she turned her face infront and looked in the mirror and holding the saree in her hands. I looked in her eyes through the mirror and gently opened the knot of her robe.
I put my left hand on her waist and slided in front of her tummy. After opening the knot of her robe i clutched her in between my hands gently for a while. I can feel the silky nighty which she was wearing beneath the robe. We both were looking in each others eyes through mirror. My bare body was touching her back and we can feel the heat of each others body. I slided my both hands upwards through the sides of her body. I felt her breath started getting heavy. My hands brushed on the sides of her boobs when i was sliding them upwards. I felt the softness and firmness of her boobs. When my hands brushed on the sides of her boobs the saree fell down from her hands. But she stood still and was looking at me through the mirror. I slided my hands upwards till her shoulders. My lips were few inches away from her ear lobes. I paused for a while and pulled down the robe from her shoulders. When i was pulling the robe down from her shoulders she turned her face sideways. Now her cheeks were few cms away from my lips. I was slowly pulling down the robe and my nose touched her right cheek. I got the aroma of her body which was hot and was turning me on a bit. I completely removed the robe and threw it on the floor on the side. Now she was standing in the cutsleeves silk nighty infront of the mirror. The nighty was above her knees. She turned her face towards the mirror and our eye met through the mirror. i slide my hands on her waist and hugged her from behind and put my chin on her right shoulder. I rolled my eyes down on my mom'm body in the mirror. I saw her beatiful big round thighs which was as smooth as silk. I kept my eyes on her thighs for few seconds. She caught me looking at her thighs and she whispered "Dont look like this its not good, im your mother". I feel her breath getting heavy while saying this to me. I whispered in her ear "Im sorry mom but i must confess that you got fully grown thighs, they are big and round and im sure mom many guys had dreamed of these kinda thighs". She put her right hand on my cheek started caressing my cheek and smiled. She whispered "I dint know that im still that maintained that you are praising me". I whispered in her ear "Mom you look good, i dnt understand how dad can ignore you, if i had a wife like i took special leaves". She smile her face got lit up by my talks, she liked the way i was praising her. She whispered "What you gonna do if you had a wife like me and you take special leaves for her". She was still caressing my cheeks and i was caressing her waist line and tummy. I whispered "You know it mom what will i gonna do in those leaves". She smile and said "Tell me na". I came more closer to her ear and whispered "Dont get me wrong mom but if i had a wife like you and she got a thighs like you i would bang her day and night". I gently kissed on her shoulder after saying this. When i whispered i would bang her in her ear she took a deep breath and slide her hand from my cheek to my hair. She whispered "Do you think i got that much sexy thighs". Now she was also loosing up a bit and getting comfortable while having conversation with me. Now i was giving peck on her right shoulder while talking to her. I whisper "Yea mom you got really sexy thighs that every guy dreamed off". She asked "Why so?". I whispered in her ear "If a guy fucks a girl who have a thighs like you im sure the room got echoed by the sounds like chhap....... chhap........ chhap....... and these kind off sounds turn on a guy even more". I slided my lips on the side of her neck while saying this and she clutched my hair a bit tighter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Now i was turned on like hell even she was also breathing heavy. I saw her big boobs going up and down in the nighty when she was breathing heavy. My dick was really hard now by the talks we had. We stood like this for a while and both of us were breathing a bit heavier. Now she said "Let me see how the saree will look". I said "Ok". She gently hold my hands which was on her tummy and broke the hug. The saree was on the lying on the floor. Coz of my erection in the towel a tent kinda shape formed. She bent down to pick up the saree. I was surprised the way she picked up the saree. She has just only bent her upper body down and kept her legs stiffed and ass up. I really liked the way she bent to pick up the saree. I slided my hand on at her back from her shoulders to her lower back. My erect dick was rubbing on her ass crack. This was the first time my dick rubbed on her ass crack. A lot of sexual tension was built up between us at that time. When my hard thick dick touched her ass crack she turned her face to my side, she was still bending down and looked up at my face and smiled. She picked up the saree and stood straight. I put my hands again on her tummy when she stood straight. She put a saree on her casually just to see how it looks. SHe tried both the saree's and in that meantime my dick bas rubbing on her ass cheeks. We select one saree and then she turned herself towards me and whispered in my ear "Dont get me wrong son but i think you can satisfy any girl" and she smiled and went away to her room. I stood still and was looking at her swaying ass when she was walking away from my room. I thought "Fuck that was such an intense situation". I stood there for a while and was thinking about what had happened few minutes before. I thought "I love mom but it is a sons love not like a guy love a girl. But what had happened just few minutes before was lust not love. I love preeti but im also lusting for my mom as well".

CHAPTER -35

I came out of my thoughts and started getting ready for the function. In half an hour i got ready and checked myself in the mirror. I was wearing well fitted clothes with a royal classic hairstyle with a slight stubble. I went down to mom's room to check if she got ready or not. I reached at the door and was about to knock the door but i was surprised to see the door was slightly opened. I slowly peeked inside, My heart skipped a beat when i saw mom's curvacious back. She was in a petticote and was wearing a blouse. Her hair was on one side and she was trying hook up the blouse. She was standing in front of the dressing table while getting ready. I was watching all the scene while standing at the door. While hooking up her blouse she saw me in the mirror looking at her. She turned her face sideways and took a pause and left the strings of the blouse. I dint know why she left it, i was confused but she tood still. May be she was calling me to hook up the blouse. I took it as a signal and i gently opened the door and closed it behind my back. She was looking at me in the mirror. I was walking towards her slowly. I went close to her and stood behind her looked at her in the mirror. She was looking damn beautiful. She had applied a makeup on her face which made her even more beautiful. I looked at her fully juicy lips in the mirror which were ready to be kissed and sucked. She was wearing a dark red lipstick. This is a deadly combination dark red lipstick with a black saree. She was looking like a goddess. I gently closed tha gap in between our bodies and put my hand in the side of her bare waist. I slided my hand on her tummy over the navel and gently pulled her towards me. I blew air on her ear lobe and whispered "Mom kiski jaan lene ka irada hai aaj?". She whispered "Tumhari" and smiled a bit. I caressed her flat tummy and whispered "Meri jaan to apki hi hai jab marzi lelo". Her blouse hooks were still opened. She took a deep breath and whispered "Tumhari jaan leke mera kya fayda hoga?". I whispered slowly "Then aapne kyo bola ki tumhari jaan leni hai?". She smiled and dint say anything. I asked again but she dint reply. I parted slowly and hold her blouse strings and hooked up her blouse. I looked at her in the mirror she was looking bomb shell. I whispered in her ear "Mom dont you think you should wear a saree abit more low waist". She looked at me through the mirror and said "Do you think it will look good". I whispered in her ear slowly "Mom you got a deep navel just show it fully". Mom turned her face backwards and gave a peck on my cheek slowly and said "Badmash ladke" and smiled. I also smiled when she said "Badmash". I was standing behind her and glanced at her deep cleavage, the blouse was of a deep neck. Mom caught me looking at her cleavage and gently slap on my cheek and said "What are you looking at?". I whispered "Mom you know what im looking at". She smiled and put her hand on my cheek and whispered "Sudhar jaao". I whispered "Mom badmash ladke kabhi nhi sudharte" and we both smiled at it.

Now she was trying to pull her petticote a bit more down to reveal her deep navel more. I stopped her and said "Mom let me do this". She turned her face backwards and whispered "Are you sure?". I whispered in her ear "Im damn sure". She liked the way i speak in confidence. I went in front of her and looked in her eyes and slowly kneel down in front of her. I hold her petticote from the sides of her waist with my both hands and pulled it down but it was not coming down, it was a bit tight. I said "Mom its a bit tight". She said "I know i gained a bit weight". I said "Yea mom but still you look beautiful". She smiled and said "Thnaks". I looked at the zip on the side of the petticote. I put my right hand on the zip and hold it. Mom put her hand on my hand and asked in a low voice "What are you doing?". I said "Mom just pulling it a bit more down, Its a bit tight so i have to slightly open the zip". She looked at me in a confused way. I said "Mom trust me you will look damn hot". She stood holding my hand for few seconds and then left my hand. I slightly opened the zip of her petticote but it was still tight, It was not going down from her waist. I waited for a while and pulled the zip fully down. She dint say anything, She was just looking straight in the mirror. I gently parted the petticote from the zipper, My right hand slightly touched with a strap. I slowly parted her petticote a bit more and looked at the strap. Fuck i thought in my mind, It was her black panty strap. When i looked at it she looked down at me. She saw me looking at her panty strap. I looked again i saw her milky white upper thighs which were silky smooth and on them a black panty strap. Fuck it was looking damn hot. I slolwy feel her upper thighs with my fingers and her panty strap while pulling her petticote down. I pull it down 1-2 inches below her navel. I zipped it back, when i zipped it back i was still down on my knees. Her deep navel was few cms away from my lips. I put my both hands on the either side of her waist. Mom said in a low voice "What are you doing?". I dint say anything just blew a hot breath from my mouth on her deep navel. When i blew air she was saying something but stopped in the middle and took a deep breath. She put her left hand on my cheek and caressed it a bit. At that point of time i can easily sense that my mom is very much sexually frustrated. She got turned on by the hot breath i blew on her navel. I stopped for few seconds and then the lights went off coz of power cut. Now the room was completely dark. Few seconds later we both can easily traced each other but we cant see anything in the room. I got some courage and moistened my lips a bit and gently brushed on her deep navel. In that complete silence i heard a soft moan from her mouth. Now i was slowly coming up while brushing my lips on her body. When i reached below her boobs i stopped for a while, there was a pin drop silence, only the sound in the room was of our heavy breathing. I slowly came upwards but this time really very slow so that i can brush my lips on her boobs over her blouse nicely. Her blouse was of a cotton, When my lips brushed over her blouse she put her both hands on either side of my cheeks. I was able to feel her heavy breaths, When my lips were brushing on her boobs over the blouse her boobs were going up and down coz of her heavy breathing. I slowly move upwards to her cleavage, my lips were ready to touch her bare upper boobs but she hold my face hard and stopped me from coming upwards to her cleavage but she dint say anything, She was just breathing heavy. I hold her waist with both of my hands and pulled her towards me and again tried to move upwards this time she dint stop me. I move upwards and my lips touched the upper swells of her boobs. I got an aroma of her body and perfume she used. I brushed my lips on her cleavage fore few seconds and stood straight. She put her both hands on either side of my shoulder. We can see each other clearly now, i looked in her eyes and slowly pulled her more towards me. The darkness just added the fuel to our lusts. When i pulled her more close she stood on her toes. We were looking deep in each others eyes. I saw her lips shivering. She whispered "Kya irada hai tumhara?". I whispered "Kya irada ho sakta hai ek badmash ladke ka is situation me?". I was replying with a question to her questions. I was caressing her lower back with my right hand while talking to her. I pulled her more close she raised up on her toes a bit more. She whispered "Function k liye late ho rhe hai?". This time i whispered in her ear "Function me jana zaruri to nhi". She whispered "Zaruri to nhi but tumhare friend ki sister ka fucntion hai". I whispered "Function se zyada zaruri abhi kuch or hai?". She whispered "Kya?". I whispered in her ear "Mom you dint answer my question". She whispered "Which question?". I whispered "Why did you say that tumhari jaan leni hai when i asked kiski jaan lene ka irada hai?". She took a deep breath and said "Wo to just maine tumhe tease karne k liye bola tha". I whispered "Really?". She whispered "Yes". I whispered "Mom pehle hi bahut tease kar chuke ho ab kitna or karoge?". She smiled when i said that. I got some courage and slided my both hands on her butts and gently squeeze them. They were pretty big i must say. She raised up a bit more on her toes and this time she put her hands around my neck. She whispered in my ear "Leave me na function k liye late ho rha hai". I whispered "Mom tumne mujhe tease kiya now its my turn i guess". she smiled when i said that, and i lift her up slowly off the floor. She whispered "Kya kar rhe ho?". I whispered "Apko kya lagta hai mom". She whispered "I dnt know but i think we are getting late for the function". I was carrying her in my arms and lift her petticoat a bit up so that she can easily wrapped her legs around my waist. But she was not doing that so i lift her up a bit more in my arms and slowly walked towards the wall. Her back gently touched the wall, she took a deep breath and wrapped her legs around my waist. Her legs around my waist and her hands around my neck and her back touching the wall. Now she was breathing very heavy i can feel her boobs on my chest going up and down. She brought her lips closer to my ear lobes and gave a peck on it and whispered "Function k liye late ho rhe hai waha bhi to jana zaruri hai na". Then i brought my lips to her ear lobes and gave a peck on it and whispered "Function se zyada zaruri abhi kahi or jana hai". She got a bit confused and whispered "Kaha?". I whispered in her ear "Function me thoda late bhi ja sakte hai but abhi bed pe jana zyada zaruri hai". She got really turned on by my words and hugged me tightly. I felt her big boobs all over my chest. I gently broke the hug and whispered "Chale bed pe". Mom's mind was saying no but the woman inside her was not listening to her mind. She dint say anything so i took it as a yes. I started moving towards the bed and in that mean time we were looking in each other eyes and i was feeling her big silky thighs with my hands. I reached at the edge of the bed but i dint put my mom down. The empty house with a darkness and my moms hot avatar was adding more fuel to my lust. And my mom's body was not listening to her mind that im her son coz she was very much sexually frustrated. Mom was fighting with the different thoughts in her mind, all she wanted is a good hard fuck. I went up on the bed while carrying my mom in my arms. I put my right knee on the bed and then my left knee on the bed and went up on the bed. I gently made her lay on the bed but she was still wrapping her legs around my waist. I looked at her and went on top of her, her boobs got crushed by my chest and she moaned softly ahhhhhh....... when i leaned over her. We were ready to eat each other out but the lights came and i stopped.

CHAPTER - 36

When the lights came i stopped and feel a bit awkward with my mom in that situation. I broke the eye contact with her even she was also started looking on the side. She gently left my shirt and i got up a bit off her. Our heartbeat were still beating faster. I looked at her petticoat which was rolled up over her thighs. I glanced at her thighs and got up off the bed. She also got up off the bed. We looked at each other and i said "Get ready mom i am waiting for you outside". I went out from her room. After 20 minutes later she came out from her room. I was sitting on the couch watching TV. When she came out i looked at her and got lost for a while. She was looking out standing in that saree.

Coming to my mom she is 46 years old but she is well maintained at this age. She looks 7-8 years younger than her age. Her name is REKHA, I dont know the proper measurments of her but she got nice big firm boobs which looks really good on her. She is having a flat tummy with a deep navel and the best part about her is her ass. They were quite big and tight. When she walks her big ass sway left right which is enough to turn on any guy on earth. She got the ass which every guy dreamed off. Coming to her thighs she got silky smooth thighs which are milky white. Her thighs are not like super toned but are in a decent shape and they are big and round which match really good with her ass. She got the thighs which every guy wants in a girl whom he wants to fuck. She is a perfect fuckable woman. But i dont know why my dad was not giving her much time. I came out from my thoughts and smiled at my mom.
I said "Looking beautiful mom". She said "Thanks". I locked the house and we went to the car, i opened the door for her and gave her my hand when she was sitting inside the car. I closed the door and sit inside the car and we droved off. While driving we were chit chatting. She was looking happy coz after a long time she was getting dressed up like this and going outside for a party. While talking i was scanning her body. Her cleavage was looking quite deep in that blouse. She caught me once while glancing at her cleavage and she said "Pay attention while driving". I said "Im sorry" and we both smiled.

We reached the venue and i parked the car and opened the door for her. My friend rahul greet us at the gate with his Dad. I touched the feet of his dad and said "Namaste uncle ji". I shake hand with rahul. I noticed that rahul's dad looked at mom from head to toe. Rahul said "John you go inside i will be there in few minutes". Mom and me went inside and we met with rahul's mom. Rahul's mom escorted us to the party in the basement. Mom and me took the chair and we sit. The music was loud some people were dancing, some were eating and some were having drinks. Mom asked "Riya nazar nhi arhi?". I said "May be she was getting ready for the function". Few minutes later rahul's mom came and started talking. Mom asked "Where is Riya?". She said she is in the room at the first floor, she is getting ready. Mom said "Lets go and meet her" I said "ok". Rahul's mom said "Let me take you there". We were going to meet riya but in between some of their relative met rahul's mom and was asking for something. So his mom told us the directions and said "You go i will join you in few minutes". Mom said "Ok" and we started proceeding towards the first floor. While walking mom and me were exchanging eye contacts. We reached the first floor and it was empty, there was a room at the end of the corridor. While walking i grabbed my mom with her waist. She looked at me but dint say anything, instead she liked my bold action. I said "Dad to aaye nhi so let me be your man tonight" and smiled. She too smiled and came close to me and we started walking towards the room. I was caressing her waist while walking and she was looking at me whenever i caress her waist. We reached at the room and knocked at the door. One of riya's friend opened the door and asked "yes". I said "Im rahul's friend and she is my mom, she wanted to meet Riya". She said "Ok, come in". We entered and saw riya sitting in front of the dressing table. She was wearing a lehanga. She was lookng hot in lehanga. She greeted the mom and they both exchanged few words.
After few minutes later riya's mom came and said "Riya beta we are getting late come down fast". Riya said "Ok mom". So riya completed the final touch up my mom and riya's friend helped her in the final touch up. Riya got ready and said "lets go". My mom said you guys go i will join you. I asked "What happened?". Mom said "Nothing just wanted to do some touchup". I said "Riya you guys go we will be there in few minutes". Riya said "ok" and they both went out of the room. Mom went to the washroom and i sit on the bed inside the room. I looked at the door of the washroom. I got up and knocked at the door. She unlocked the door but she dint come ouside. I opened the door and went inside the washroom. She was doing touchup of her lips with a lipstick. I stood behind her and said "Chalna nhi kya?". She said "Nah" and smiled. She turned around and looked in my eyes i looked at her glossy red lips and then in her eyes. I asked "Kyo ni chalna we are getting late". She said "There is no men here apart from you". I said "yea". She asked "Then what do you think for whome am i tocuhing up my lips". I looked deep in her eyes, may be she was giving hints. She smiled after saying that i also smiled. We looked in each others eyes for few minutes, then she started moving out from the washroom. I slowly grabbed her from behind, my hands slided over her bare flat tummy. I pulled her close to me. She said "john i am your mom thats not right". I hugged her from behind and closed tha gap between our bodies. I put her hair on one side and rested my chin on her right shoulder. Do you think i am doing something wrong? She kept quite for a while and said "Or ni to kya, aise kon pakadta hai apni mom ko?".
I just blew air from my mouth on the side of her neck. She hold my hands tightly which was on her tummy. I said "I know aise ek son apni mom ko nahi pakadta but you know na that i am your man tonight". I pulled her bit more closer and her breath got bit heavy. I whispered in her ear "your body is saying something else". She asked "What?". I said "I think your body want me too". I squeezed her tummy slowly while saying this. Her breath got really heavy now. She said "Its not like that son". I asked "Then?". She kept quite. I slowly lift her up in my arms and went to the room and make her stand. She freed herself and turned to face me. We were looking in each others eyes. I asked "Dont you think a woman inside you wants me". She looked in my eyes and said "I dont think so". I said "You are lying mom". I started walking slowly towards her and she was walking backwards. She said "Im not lying". I said "I know mom, that dad is not giving you the time so there is a lot of chances that you want his attention but he is not giving you that, And you are really close to me there is something between us you know that". While walking backwards her back touched the enteracne door. I walked towards her slowly and stopped infront of her with a slight gap in between our bodies. She looked in my eyes and asked "How can you be so sure about it that a woman inside me wants you". I looked in her eyes and slided my right hand on her lower back. I asked "Dont you like my hand touches on your body". She broke the eye contact and looked down, I said "Look in my eyes mom, dont you like my hand touch on your body". SHe kept quite and i got my answer that she like it. She looked in my eyes and said "When there was a power cut jo kuch hua it was a moment and it doesnt mean that a woman inside me want you". I said "Mom there is nothing bad in it im your son i care for you, I know what happened at home it was a moment but think if the light wont come at that point we would end up kissing each other, dont you think so". She again broke the eye contact and started looking down. I lift her face up and said "I can porve it mom". She looked at me in a confused manner and asked "What do you mean?". I asked "Mom dont you liked it what happened at home?". She kept quite, i closed the gap between us and my chest touched her beatiful round boobs gently. When my chest touched her boobs we both let out a breath. She looked me in my eyes, i said "I can prove it mom" while saying that i put more pressure with my chest on her boobs. I grabbed her by her waist and lift her up in my arms and went towards the bed. When i was carrying her to the bed she was saying "John please we will talk about it later". I said "I know mom i am right, the way you were teasing me all the time it shows that you want me". I make her lay on the bed and looked in her eyes she was breathing really heavy and her boobs were going up and down. I scanned her whole body from top to bottom. She said in a low voice "Dont look at me like this". I bent down a bit and said "Dont you like it the way i am getting excited while looking at your body, Dont you feel proud that you still can make a young guy horny with your hot fuckable body". When i used such words she closed her eyes and started breathing really heavy. I looked at her and hold her saree pallu with my right hand and tried to slide it away from her boobs. She hold my hand and tried to stop me. I stopped and came on top of her and sit on her legs with my legs on either sides. I slowly bent on her and she opened her eyes few minutes later she freed my hand and i removed her saree pallu. Her beautiful big boobs inside the saree blouse came into view. Her cleavage was very much visible i looked at her cleavage. She said "Aise mat dekho mujhe sharam arhi hai". I bent down and whisper in her ear "I am your own son mujhse kaise sharam". She said "But we have a realtion of mom and son we cant ruin that". I said "Mom first of all yaha jo bhi ho rha hai its between you and me kisi ko kuch pta nhi chalega, second i am trying to prove my point that the woman inside you want me to love you". She breath really heavy this time and said "Please mat dekho mujhe aise". I slowly slide my hand under her back and opened the knot of her blouse and i slided her blouse down from her boobs so that her cleavage get reveal more. When i was sliding her blouse down she held my hand and tried to stop me. I gently kissed her hand and put her hand aside. I pulled down her blouse more and more. Her nipples were about to come out but i stopped right there. She was breathing really heavy at that time. I put my right hand on her waist and adjusted myslef on her top a bit and leaned over her gently. I stopped just above her so that there will be a gap between my chest and her boobs. She was looking deep in my eyes with heavy breaths. I looked at her for a while and then gently leaned over her completely. My broad chest squeezed her big boobs and we both let out a soft moan ahhhhhhh................. I slided my both hands up and locked with her hands and pinned her down on the bed. She said in a heavy breath "John no" but her body was saying something else. I whispered "Mom your body language is not matching with your words". She whispered "What do you mean?". I asked "Do you really want me to say what i mean?". She said "yes". I said "Mom promise me you wont get angry". She said "I wont". I said "Mom right now you are ready to get fucked really hard dont you" She moaned "Noooo...." I looked in her eyes and leaned my face and bring my lips just close to hers. She looked at me i brought my lips near hers and parted my lips but stopped just before her lips. I saw her lips she has also parted her lips. She opened her eyes and looked at my lips which was near her lips. I pull my face a bit back and she was so horny at that time she lifted her face up to kiss me. I teased her like 2-3 times. I said "See how bad you wanted to kiss me, Mai yahi prove karna chahta tha that your body wants me". She said "Now you get the truth what my body wants, but there is another truth that we are mom-son". I rubbed my chest over her boobs and she moaned ahhhhh...... noooo..... I said "No one will get to know about our relation". She kept quite and looked at me she slided her hand in my hair and i leaned down and kissed her neck passionately she moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh......................
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................. I kissed her neck like 4-5 seconds after that we heard a noise on the door and we both stopped. We adjusted our clothes and opened the door, there was rahul on the door. He comes to take us. We went down in the basement where riya's ring ceremony was going.

CHAPTER - 37

Mom and we were standing together and the ring ceremony was going on. There were a lot of people and we were standing behind the crowd coz we got a bit late. I slided my hand on my mom's waist. I felt her smooth waist. She looked at me and gave a smile. I pulled her closer to me. We were standing like this and all the people were busy in watching the ring ceremony. After they put on the ring in each others fingers people were going on the stage one by one for a picture. Few minutes later mom freed herself from my grip and said "Lets go on the stage". I said "Ok". We went on the stage and congratulated both of them. When the photographer was clicking the pic some of the guys standing beside the photographers took out their mobiles and started clicking the pic. I found them staring at my mom. I thought its not their fault coz mom is looking fab tonight. After our picture we went down from the stage and sat down on the chair. Few minutes later when everybody started dancing my friend rahul came to me and pulled me up from the chair and took me to the dance floor. I hold my moms hand and took her with me. The dance floor was a bit crowded and some of the uncles and guys were dancing near my mom. I saw that and hold my mom gently and took her to the side where ladies were dancing. After dancing for a while we went to eat food. Mom and me sat on the table and were eating food. After finished eating the food we went to the bride and groom and congratulate them once again. We met rahul's mom and dad and told them that we are leaving now. I greeted them with namaste and we started walking towards the exit. While going we met rahul at the exit and he was eating an ice-cream. I told him that we are going he said "Ok meet you tomorrow at the wedding". When we were about to leave mom said "Johni want to eat ice-cream". I said "Mom why dint you tell me before". She said "I saw rahul eating ice-cream and i am feeling a bit of craving for ice-cream right now". I said "Ok you go to the car and i will be back with an ice-cream".

Few minutes later i came back with a cup of ice-cream. I give it to mom and asked "Happy". She said "You take care of me alot" and smiled. I also smiled and sit inside the car and droved off from the venue. While drving i saw mom eating ice-crea. The way she was eating ice-cream was awesome. She took the ice-cream in the spoon and took the spoon in her mouth and sucked it. I saw her lower lip rubbing over the spoon. I thougt "Fuck man her lips, she is looking damn hot while eating the ice-cream". I again looked at her i thought "I wish it was my dick on the place of the spoon". The way she was licking the ice-cream of the spoon was outstanding. I was looking at her and suddenly the car in front of us applied the brake and i saw it a bit late coz i was busy looking at my mom. I applied brake instantly and coz of it the ice-cream fell on her saree. I said "I am sorry mom". I parked the car on the side and gave my mom a tissue from the dashboard. She started wiping the ice-cream off her saree. She threw the tissue outside the car. I looked at her and said "Mom there is a bit of ice-cream near your lips". She asked "Where?". I went close to her and put my right hand on her cheek and was to wipe the ice-cream of her face near her lips. But i stopped and i went more close to her and brought my lips near her face. I slowly licked the ice-cream of her face near her lips. My upper lip slowly touched the side of her lower lip and she shiver a bit. Few seconds later i felt her right hand moving in my hair. I took it as a signal and slowly parted my lips and licked the ice-cream completely. When i parted my lips my upper lip touched the line of her lower lip slowly. We both were turned on at that time and were breathing heavy. In that situation the empty ice-cream cup from her hand fell down and we stopped. I looked in her eyes there were lust in both of our eyes. I lean back to my seat and she bent down to pick up the empty cup. The thoughts of her eating the ice-cream were going in my mind again and again. The way she was licking the spoon it was running in my mind. I saw her bending down her hair were looking damn good. She put her hair behind her ear with her right hand and picked up the empty cup and lean a bit towards me while bending and put the cup in the glass stand. I looked at her lower waist and her cleavage. I lost control and i just grabbed her hair with my left hand gently and pulled her closer towards my crotch. I was surprised she dint say anything, instead she lift her ass off the seat up a bit and leaned forward. I pressed her head down over my crotch and her lips touched my erected dick over the trousers. She lift her face up a bit and parted her lips and went down on my crotch again and took the boner in between her lips over the trouser. I moaned slowly ahhhhh............ and clutched her hair a bit tight.
All her lipstick was rubbed over my trouser. I slided my right hand down and unbuttoned my trouser. We both forgot where were we at that time. When i unbuttoned the trouser she slided the zip of my trouser down. I feel like i am in heaven. Its been a long time i dint get a blowjob. It was like the best day but i saw someone comint towards our car. I immediately pull my mom up and adjusted my trouser. A security officerman came near to our car and said "Sir you cant park the car here on the road". I said "I am sorry sir actually there was a bit problem so thats why i parked car here". He asked "Where are you coming from?". I said "Sir she is my mom and we are coming back from a function, i apologise for parking the car here". He said "Its fine but remember it for the next time". I said "Ok sir thank you". After 15 minutes we reached home and went inside the house. We saw that dad is not at home till now. We exchanged few glances and went back to our rooms. After changing clothes i came down and knocked at my mom's room. She opened the door and she changed into the nighty. I said "Mom i just came to say sorry about what had happend in the car". She looked at me and invited me inside her room. She said "John its perfectly fine, actually we both were out of our senses at that time. And i think there is a lot of sexual tension built up in between us and its not good for mom and son". I said "I know mom its not good". She said "I think we should keep a bit of distance from now onwards". I looked at her she was not looking happy after saying that but she told it so that the relation of mom and son wont get ruin. I said "Ok mom". She managed to smile and said "ok". I slowly hugged her and kissed her cheek. I was about to part but she dint leave me so i continued hugging her. I said "Mom are you alright?". She said "John do you think everything is fine between us". I said "I know mom there is a lot of sexual tension built up in between us, But i know my limits". She said "I know but jo aaj hua, agar wo security officer wala ni ata i would end up giving you blowjob at that time". Whe she said "Blowjob" I slowly hugged her a bit tight and rubbed my lips on her shoulder over her nighty strap. I said "I know mom coz i was also so turned on at that time, and i will take care of it next time".
We both went quite and were still hugging each other. I slowly pushed her against the door. She whisper "We talked about it now that we will take care of it". I said "I know mom but last time last hug like this after that i will take care". I slowly slided my right hand on her thigh and she lift her leg up and started rubbing it over my leg. I slided my hand on her but and i did the same with my left hand and i slowly lift her off the ground and she wrapped her legs around my waist.
I said "Mom i am saying sorry in advance but i promise i will take care next time". She asked "Sorry for what". I said "For this" and i slided my lips from her shoulder to the side of her neck and started kissing her neck slowly. SHe moaned a bit ahhhh.. john......... ummmmm...... i was parting my lips slowly and kissing her neck slowly. She started pulling my hair and caressing my hair. At one point she clutched my hair so tight that i got so turned on and i parted my lips wide and gave a deep kiss on her neck. She moaned ahhhhhhh.... john........ I slided my lips on the other side of her neck and continued kissing on her neck for few more seconds. Few minutes later of kissing she finally said "John take care of it next time". I said "I will mom". She said "But......... now..... ahhh... please..... take... me........ to.... the bed...."
After hearing that i started walking towards the bed while kissing her and make her lay on the bed. I came on top of her and started kissing this time very passionately. SHe started moaning a bit louder coz this time my chest was also rubbing over her boobs. I pulled down her nighty straps down and kissed every inch of her neck. At the time we both were out of our senses and there is no way back from that point. I slowly bite her neck and she moaned ahhhhhhhhhh................ when i bite her neck she parted her legs a bit wide and i came in between her legs and rested my body completely. She was pulling and caressing my hair. I asked "Mom should i go a bit further". She said "I dont know.... ahhhh". I said "I am sorry mom for doing this". She was about to ask what. But i slowly thrust her. She moaned ahhhhhhhh............. and held me tight. I was about to give her the second thrust but we heard the door bell and we stopped. I got up run to my room and mom adjusted her nighty and went to open the door. Dad was at the door.
[+] 1 user Likes John446's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: LOVE, LUST AND ............ by John446 - by John446 - 29-05-2020, 01:46 PM