Incest LOVE, LUST AND ............ by John446
CHAPTER - 28

Preeti was looking so beautiful in that candle light. We both were looking in each others eyes deeply like lovers and talking to each other. Few minutes later waiter come with the food and put it on our table. We ate the food while talking about random stuffs. While talking we also talked about our relation in future. Preeti said "She is in love with me and it would be so difficult for her to marry someone else". I said "Same here preeti, but we are brother and sister and we cant marry you know that. If its in my hands i would take you away from here and settled down with you somewhere else". Preeti hold my hand and said "I love you alot". I kissed her hands and said "Love you too sweetheart". We finished the dinner with couple of glass of wine. I called the waiter and asked him to bring the bill. I paid the bill and preeti and me left the restaurant. It was 11:30 in the night and we both decided to go on a long drive before going to her PG. We went on the pune highway for a drive, while driving preeti was holding my hands all the time. Her soft hands making me feel really good. In between we were also exchanging quick kisses. When we came back from the drive i drove towards the andheri lokhandwala back road. It is the place where i sucked preeti's boobs like an animal before she was going to bangalore. I stopped the car and asked "Did you remember this place?". She said "How can i forget this place". This is the place where u sucked my boobs like an animal and gave the symbol of your love on my boobs (The bite marks). We both smiled then i said "Now what are you waiting for". She looked at her mobile it was 1:00 Am in the night. The road was really quite and dark perfect place to makeout. She put her mobile on the dash board and grabbed my neck with her right hand and put her lips on mine. When our lips met i opened my mouth and took her lower lip as i took her lower lip in between my lips we both moaned in each others mouth ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......................
She tilted her head on the other side and i also tilted my head and she took my lower lip and i took her upper lip. I put my right hand on her waist and caressed her waist over her suit. While kissing i was pulling her closer to me. We were kissing each other like there is no tomorrow. I slided my hand up from her waist to her left boob and squeezed it gently. She moaned in my mouth ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
when i did that. I loved the way she moaned in my mouth while kissing. She slided her hand from my neck to my crotch and started rubbing my penis over the trouser. When she did that i moaned ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......... while kissing and i parted my lips wider to kiss her more but when i parted my lips she slided her tongue in my mouth, i sucked her tongue and hold her tonuge in between my lips and she moaned ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................ then she took back her tongue and my tongue followed her tongue in her mouth. She did the same with my tongue. She was sucking my tongue so passionately, she was moving her lips to and fro on my tongue like she is givng a blowjob to my tongue. I pressed her boobs a bit harder over her suit and she kept on moaning in my mouth.
I slided my right hand under the seat while kissing her and slided my seat back. As i slided my seat back she got up and sit in my lap without breaking the kiss. I love that understanding between us. I dint tell her to come and sit in my lap she did it by herself. AS she sit in my lap i hold her ass with my both hands and started squeezing them. She started moving her ass over my crothc while kissing. I hold her dupatta and throw it on the back seat. I hold her hair and pulled her head back and started kissing her neck. She started moaning softly ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................... the heat inside both of us building every second. I move down on her neck to her cleavage and kissed the swollen parts of her upper boobs. She moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... i love the way u kiss my cleavage bro. I put my hands on her back and she arched her back and pull her head backwards. When se pulled herself back by arching her back. I saw her boobs were pointing upwards. I pull her back on me and when she came her boobs touched my chest. I love the feeling of her soft boobs over my chest. Her hair fell on my face and i whisper in her ear "gosh preeti your boobs are so big and soft". She whispered in my ear "Wanna taste them". I whispered "I would love to". She leaned back a bit and hold my both hands with her and rubbed her boobs on my face. I moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhh.............. gosh preeti dont tease me like this ahhhhhhh.....
While rubbing her boobs hardly on my face over her suit she was also moaning ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......ummmmmmmmm.........
I slided my hand on her back and hold the zipper on the back of her kurta. I slided down the zipper which was till her lower back. She hold me face in between her palms. I looked in her eyes while pulling the zipper down. While looking in her eyes i pull her hair back from shoulder and pulled the strap of kurta down from her shoulder while looking in her eyes. She was wearing a white bra inside. I kissed her shoulder on the strap of her white bra. She was breathing really heavy when i was giving peck on her shoulder over her bra strap. I put her hair back from the other shoulder aswell and pull the kurta strap down from her shoulder and kissed the bra strap on her shoulder. I put my right hand fingers on her face and slided down from her forehead to downwards, my finger went through her well drafted nose, her suckable thick juicy lips, her cute chin, her long silky smooth neck, my fingers got strucked in between her cleavage line. She looked in my eyes and said "do u want me to remove my bra?". I took a deep breath and gave a peck on her lips and said "Dont worry about that darling i can do it by myslef". I pulled her kurta a bit more down, now the lining of her bra and her cleavage was clearly visible. I put my hand on the side of my seat and pulled down the seat at 180 degree. I laid down on the seat and she still sitting in my lap over my crotch. She leaned down and put her lips on mine ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................... i slided my hand through her lower back to her ass and started squeezing them. She was sucking my lips passionately as i was squeezing her ass harder. When i gave a squeeze to her ass she bite my lips and moaned in my mouth. I was sucking her lips in equal passion. She strted moving her ass on my crotch and started riding my dick over my trouser. I can feel her big soft ass over my dick. My dick was getting bigger and bigger in my trouser.
She really knows how to ride a dick. She was moving too and fro sometimes she move her ass in circular motion. She hold my face between her palms and drag me down to her cleavage. She was moving her ass in a circular motion on my crotch and i was licking her cleavage. I put my right hand on her bra and pulled it down her left boob came into view. I opened my mouth and took her left boob in my mouth. She moaned ahhhhh
suck it ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................. she was breathing heavy while moaning. I was chewing her nipple and sucking her nipple simultaneously. She moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
god bro you know how to suck boobs. I moaned ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................... gosh you have really awesome pair of boobs sis ummmmmmmmmmmm.........................ummmmmmmmmmmmm.............
I did the same thing with her other boob aswell. She started riding my dick faster. And i held her from her wist and makeing her go up and down on my crotch. The way she was riding me at that time the car was shaking like hell. After few minutes of riding my dick she got up and lift her kurta up till below her boobs. I hold the knot of her salwar and pulled the knot and slided down her salwar. Her beatuiful thighs and ass came into view. She was wearing G-string at that time. She got up and removed her salwar, and in that mean time i unbuttoned my trouser and pulled it down with my underwear and take my dick out. It was hard as rock and was standing like a pole. Preeti came on top of me again and my dick toched her bare ass from the side. We were so horny at that time and the situation was getting out of control. She ride me with her panty on for few more minutes and after that she got up and looked in my eyes. She take her right hand down and slided her panty on the side. Her pussy was dripping with juices. She looked in my eyes and rubbed my dick on her pussy. It felt slippery and warm. She was rubbing it hard on her pussy, i was moaning ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................... ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................... She leaned a bit on me and adjusted my dick on her love hole. And tried to put it in her pussy. She hold it on the enterance of her love hole and sit on my dick but it got slipped sideways. She moaned ahhhhhhhhh.......... when my dick rubbed her clits and slipped on the side. I was about to say something but she locked her lips with mine. And i melt in her mouth in that position coz that position was so hot for her and me aswell. She dint break the kiss and kept on kissing me and trying to put my dick in her pussy but every time it got slipped. I slided my both hands on her ass and squeezed her ass harder she broke the kiss and looked in my eyes. I gently stretched her ass with my hands so that her pussy got stretched a bit. My dick was not entering her pussy coz it was quite big for her tiny love hole. As i stretched her ass she again tried it. As she sit on my dick the upper little part of my dick head get into her love hole. She screamed ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................... and put her lips on mine. I chewed her lips in passion coz i was able to feel the tightness of her pussy. We remain still for few minutes. I stretched her pussy with my hands a bit more. She broke the kiss and i put my hands on her waist and i was about to give her the thrust but her phone started ringing and it broke the rhythm and i came back to my senses and lift her off my dick. She dint say anything and looked at her mobile. It was amirta's call, she picked up the call and talked for a while and hung up. I asked "Kya hua?". She said "The landlord came and was saying to increase the rent". I said "Ok, so what are you guys thinking about it?". She said "She will talk to her roommates and then they will decide what to do".

I put my dick inside and she also started wearing her salwar back. After that we droved to her PG. When we reached her PG we saw that there was no street light, it was quite dark out there. Preeti told me to come with her coz she feels lil bit scared. I said "Ok" and we both came out of the car. I parked the car a bit away from her society. It was 2.15 Am in the night. Preeti and I walked towards her society, preeti was holding my arm tightly. We reached her society and took the elevator to reach her floor. It was a bit dark coz the bulb outside preeti's flat was off coz it was quite late in the night. There was a low ight on the floor coz of the bulb on the stairs. Preeti and I stood in front of her flat door and she gave me a hug and said "good night". She was about to ring the bell of her flat but i hold her hand and grabbed her from behind i put my right hand on her flat tummy and with my left hand i hold her left hand. She whispered "Kya hua?". I turned her face to my side and put my lips on her, when our lips met she greabbed my hair tightly and started kissing me back without any further question. I pushed her against the wall on the side of her flat enterance door. We both kissing each other passionately. We were still horny coz of the act we had in the car. I was about to fuck preeti in the car. Few minutes later we broke the kiss and she said in a heavy breathing "Its too late let me go". I said "Gosh sis how can you go without giving your brother a good night blowjob" and i hold her neck and make her kneel down. She unbuttoned my trouser and pulled it bit down with the underwear. Then she make me stand against the wall which is on the side of her flat enterance door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She rolled her eyes upwards and looked in my eyes and slided my dick in her hot wet mouth. I moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........... softly when my dick feels the warmness of her hot wet mouth. When my dick slided in her mouth she moaned ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................... She licked the head of my dick with her tongue. She hold my dick in her right hand and lift it up and licked it from the down. She was stroking my dick with her right hand while sucking my balls. I moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhh............. fuckkkkkkkkk............. sisssssss............... you know how to satisfy your brother. She kissed the head of my dick and spit on it a bit and took it in her mouth. She moaned ummmmmmmmmmmmmm..........
i grabbed her hair in one hand and started moving my ass back and forth. She was trying to take it as deep as she can in her mouth. Her lips were creating a suction and coz of it i was moaning ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........................
Getting a blowjob from preeti outside her flat door was a nice idea. It was a thrilling experience, the fear of catching is making this blowjob even more hotter. She grabbed my ass with her both hands and pulling me towards her. I moaned ahhhhhhh
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................... and increased my speed a bit. I was fucking her hot warm mouth. Her thick juicy lips were going up and down on my dick shaft. I couldnt believe that in this life i will get a chance to get a blowjob from my hot sister. I took out my dick from her mouth and rubbed it on her lips and then slided my dick in her mouth. This time i was pushing my dick to her throat. In between she choked sometimes, i took my dick out from her mouth in between. When my dick went to her throat and came out from her mouth, her hot saliva was spread all over my dick. I did this quite a few times and my dick got wet by her hot saliva and coz of her saliva my dick was going in and out from her mouth smoothly. Coz of the saliva the sounds were coming like sluru slurp slurp when she was sucking my dick. Now i was close and said "preeti im close". She grabbed my ass tightly with one hand and with right hand started massaging my balls. I grabbed her hair with my right hand and rolled it around my hand and started fucking her mouth so badly. We were both so horny at that time coz of the incident happend with us in the car. I moaned a bit louder ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........................
and gave 2-3 harder strokes and held my dick deep in her mouth and shoot out my load in her mouth. She stoopped for a while and continued sucking my dick. I moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................. fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk........sis............
She sucked it for a while and spit out my cum on the floor and wiped her mouth. I was feeling exhausted after such a hot blowjob. She got up and adjusted her hair and all and said "You had your good night blowjob, now can i go?". I kissed her cheeks and said "You are the best sister in the whole world, good night sis". She said "good night".
[+] 1 user Likes John446's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LOVE, LUST AND ............ by John446 - by John446 - 29-05-2020, 01:41 PM