Adultery MY Sad Husband and Dominant Driver by sadguy
Chapter 2 - Final Part

Rekha was about to spit when Manesh looked at her and said not to drop a single drop. Rekha drank all of it.

Then Manesh pushed her and sat on top of her stomach. He did a 69 and then started fingering her pussy. He sat in such a way that his ass was in front of her face. He asked her to lick inside his ass. She dint want to do that but she did it. He was fingering her with full fervor. She was shivering with pleasure. Again when she was about to cum he pulled off. She was again deprived of cum. she started crying.

Rekha please please. make me cum. I cant bear it any longer. Please. I am very much in need.

Manesh Not yet baby. Not yet. Lets wait and have food now.

Rekha still continued her begging. Manesh stood and was about to leave.

Manesh Okay i will make you cum... But i have a condition. How well are you in sucking?

Rekha Not so good. But not that bad too.. she said shyly

Manesh Ok suck me and make me cum one more time. And if i cum within 10 minutes i will make you cum...... (when rekha looked with a doubt in her mind) .. okay lets make it 15 minutes. ....

Rekha was confident she could do it in 15 minutes...She started sucking...it was still limp....2 minutes into the sucking his limp dick started getting hard. 5 minutes it was hard to the full.. She looked at the watch. she knew she would do it so in a confident look she looked at Manesh. Manesh simply smiled..10 minutes passed still no chance of his cumming. She started getting tense. 12 minutes Manesh was looking as if nothing is happening. She started fumbling. Many time the dick started slipping out her mouth. 14 minutes... Manesh started counting the seconds loudly. 15 min passed and she fell down on the floor.

Lost dejected......

Manesh immediately called Jiten near. He made him bend and started pumping his ass. He came in 1 min. .... Manesh laughed.....He asked her to clean Jiten's Ass off his cum and also the cum fallen on the floor. Rekha was disgusted still she did it. Manesh then asked her to go to bathroom and clean and come , also he beware her of satisfying herself. The candle was still in her ass.

When Rekha went in Manesh asked jiten to shag and cum. Jiten did it. two minutes later Rekha was back. Manesh asked her if she still wanted to cum, even though he could see the frustration and need for cumming in her eyes. When she replied yes...

Manesh okay one last chance for you to cum today. Jiten is your husband. Lets me see you make him cum one more time. He needs sucking now..I will give you 5 minutes.

under Normal conditions it was more than sufficient. Jiten would have cum immediately. But today he had already cum 3 time in the last 1 hour or so. and 2 times in the last 30 minutes. He dint have that much in him. Jiten looked at Manesh as if to say i cant do it. Manesh just blinked at him. Rekha started sucking... But even after 5 minutes Jiten cock was still limp. Manesh gave 5 more minutes.. But again nothing. Rekha just left the dick and started crying...

Manesh Sorry baby you lost the challenge.. Now today you will not have the chance to cum. Lets go and have dinner. .....(seeing rekha trying to dress).. NO dress.... Today all of us will not dress..and you will not remove the candle also.

They went for dinner. Manesh sat on the table along with Jiten. Rekha was made to serve. After they had dinner Rekha was made to eat on the floor. The food was put in a bowl on the floor and she was made to have without using her hands.

After that they went to sleep. Manesh went to his outhouse and Jiten and Rekha went upstairs.

Manesh gave strict instructions that both of them will not wear any dress and both will sleep as such. No more sex, and no masturbation was also instructed. Promising to come early morning Manesh left home.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: MY Sad Husband and Dominant Driver by sadguy - by sarit11 - 29-05-2020, 01:08 PM