Adultery MY Sad Husband and Dominant Driver by sadguy
chapter 2 - part m

Rekha agreed. Manesh looked at Jiten. Jiten looked back and then at Rekha. Jiten had a smile. He was happy. This is what he wanted.

Jiten was about to say something when Manesh put his finger on his mouth.
Manesh: Ok Rekha. I will take you as my slave. Details of how it will go we will discuss tomorrow. For now lets see the fine print. Take off the panty you are wearing. .... I want the entire portion to be shaved now. .......(Rekha went to bathroom and came back shaved)... Good.

Now come here and start sucking my dick......Without a word Rekha bent in front of Manesh and started sucking his dick , which just came out from jiten ass. Though she didn't like the smell of Manesh dick , but she has to do it.

Good it feels good.....   Manesh pulled her hair just at the time he was about to cum. He gave her a slap. it was not very hard but not too soft also. Jiten was standing there in corner and watching all these. He was shagging also.

Manesh pushed rekha so that she fell down on the bed. Manesh asked Jiten to come to the other side of the bed. Manesh then pulled her hair so back that she could feel the tension and her hair was about to come out of her head. MAnesh asked Jiten to put his dick in her mouth. Manesh took a candle near the table and pushed it in her ass. The candle was fat and long one. Since jiten's dick was in her mouth she could not scream. She was in pain. Tears were coming from her eyes. He pushed the entire candle full 6 inches of it in her ass to the depth it would go. Then gave a hard push and confirmed that it would not come out easily without someone else help. Then he pushed his dick in her pussy.

Feeling a different dick that is too much bigger than her husband for the first time she almost jumped. Her ass was paining and now her cunt tooo. Pulling of her hairs made her head on fire. Jiten was still pumping his dick in her mouth. Manesh started pushing his dick. Jiten came the very next moment. He pulled off. Manesh dint stop. He kept on pumping. Now the pain in her cunt was getting better. Her body was feeling the pleasure. Manesh realised she was going to cum. He immediately pulled his dick out. he saw the frustration in her face. Rekha was about to say something and opened her mouth, Manesh immediately put his dick in her mouth. Few pumps later Manesh cum. Rekha was about to spit when Manesh looked at her and said not to drop a single drop. Rekha drank all of it.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: MY Sad Husband and Dominant Driver by sadguy - by sarit11 - 29-05-2020, 12:54 PM