Adultery MY Sad Husband and Dominant Driver by sadguy
chapter 2 - part L

Manesh decided to ignore her. Rekha looked at them. Manesh was still pumping hard in Jiten's Ass. Jiten was enjoying and also was crying in pain. Still was asking to continue.

Rekha Stop this. Please i also want to be a part in this.

Jiten looked at her and was trying to stand up. Manesh hit him hard on the ass. He continued pumping. As soon as Manesh was on the verge of blasting his load he stopped. Rekha was still looking at his dick. Rekha saw Manesh. Manesh just glanced at her and again put his dick in Jiten's ass once again.
Rekha put her hand on her pussy and started fingering. Manesh saw this and hit her hand hard. 

Rekha then came near Manesh and holded her hands. "please make me a part in this. I want it. I want it rough. Please...." she said very slowly.

Manesh Kyon saali...? kyaaan kaha? Sunaayi nahi diya. (What Bitch...? What you said.? Didn't hear it?)

Rekha was still sitting at the legs of Manesh. She went silent. MAnesh Started pumping again. Rekha held his legs and tears started coming out her eyes. Her face clearly said her words.

Manesh stopped pumping. He pushed Jiten and pulled Rekha by her hair and made her stand. Confirming and reconfirming and making Rekha say again what she wanted he sat on the bed.

Manesh So you agree to be my slave. You agree to do what i say. You should understand the consequences. Once you agree there is no going back.

Rekha agreed. Manesh looked at Jiten. Jiten looked back and then at Rekha. Jiten had a smile. He was happy. This is what he wanted.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: MY Sad Husband and Dominant Driver by sadguy - by sarit11 - 29-05-2020, 12:33 PM