Adultery MY Sad Husband and Dominant Driver by sadguy
chapter 2 - part i

Rekha was looking at them with her mouth open. She was not able to understand anything. Manesh was looking at her and smiling. Jiten was giving him a hand job. In two minutes Manesh dick got in full stretch. Rekha saw the dick and was even more surprised. This is was the only second dick in the world after jiten she had seen. Her eyes widened looking at the size of the dick. It was about 7.5" which was almost double the size of her husband. Manesh gestured him to stop. Then asked him to sit down. Manesh stood up and again in actions asked Jiten to take off the pants and underwear. Manesh sat back again. Manesh asked jiten to start sucking his dick. Rekha was not getting ito her brain what was going on.

Two mintues after sucking Manesh was about to cum. Manesh asked Jiten to drink it all up. Manesh came almost next moment and Jiten drank the complete cum. Then Jiten was asked to stand up.

Manesh Kyon be maja aaya. Chal ab mein jo bolta hun wo karo. Sabse pehle bathroom jaavo aur wahan jaa ke pehle apne jhaant ke baal shave kar phir apne bibi ki nighty; aur kuch nahin; pehan kar seedha kitchen jaavo aur phir wahan jaa ke do juice banaavo. aur yahan le ke aavo. and dont forget to bring a bottle of Vaseline.

(So you enjoyed it very much isn't it. Now do as i say. First go to bathroom and shave your pubic hair. Then after only wearing your wives nighty go to the kitchen. Make two juices and come here. Also dont forget to bring Vaseline.)

Jiten stood and then turned and looked at REkha and went inside. Rekha also stood and was about to go with him. Manesh shouted and asked her to stop there. Rekha stood there. Manesh took no efforts to close his pants. he was still sitting there motionless. his limp dick was still hanging out of his pants. Manesh asked Rekha to come and sit next to him. Rekha shook her head.

Manesh "See Rekha i dont want to force anything. You will be wondering what is happening. Come here i will tell you". ......when Rekha dint move....."COME HERE" he said loudly and with an authoritative voice. Rekha trembled throughout
her body. She moved and came and stood near Manesh.

Manesh pulled her hand and made her sit of the sofa. Manesh took his mobile out and started showing some video. First showed a date of video which of the date of last night. Then he played a video. in this Jiten was sucking the dick of a man and when camera zoomed at the person it was Babu the housekeeper. Next video played was even more shocking for Rekha. Manesh was fucking Jiten in his ass who was sucking Babu. In between Jiten was asking for more and more. He was asking both of them not to stop.

Manesh then asked Rekha to listen to what Jiten had told. He played back all the things he had said. How jiten was a eunuch and was not able to satisfy REkha. how Jiten had called Rekha as a Bitch. Jiten asking Manesh to make Rekha a whore. how he wanted to see Rekha to be sucked and fucked. How Jiten liked being treated as a slave. How much Rekha liked it rough. What all games Rekha and Jiten used to play in sex. All the things he played back.

The last thing Manesh played was of the last night. When jiten had said this
"I want you to come tomorrow in my home when Rekha is there. I want you to fuck her. First i want you to make me your slave in front of her. I will surely refuse slightly but i will not resist. I may not remember this but you will have to do this. Please do not fail me. I want you to force that Bitch if she doesn't agree."

Rekha just sat there wondering what is all this. how can all this happen. What should she do. Manesh simply sat there allowing her to think.

Manesh So Rekha. Now tell me what i should do?

Rekha see Manesh. He may have said all these things but please don't do anything like this. I don't want to do that. I am not like that.

By this time Jiten had come over there.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: MY Sad Husband and Dominant Driver by sadguy - by sarit11 - 29-05-2020, 07:01 AM