Adultery Husband's friend fucked my brains
Part 4

While carrying me in his hands, he was smooching me in my lips and made me stand near to the bed releasing his kiss. He removed his shirt and asked me to lick his nipples, but I felt shy and I didn’t do it. He then kissed my neck and comes to my cleavage over the tops. While kissing me he started to removed my kurtha tops. I raised my hands on my own willing to help him in remove my tops. He kissed my neck and removed the zip of my skirt and it fell down in my ankles. Now I was standing in a black netted bra and black lacy panty. He was looking at me removed his pants and underwear in one go and standing nude in front of me. I was looking at his naked body and I noticed his cock was erect fully and it was bigger than my husband. Vijay must have nearly 7inches and my husband has 4.5 inches. He grabbed my hand and opened my fingers and made me hold my dick. She closed her eyes and hold my dick very strong. He came near to my ears and asked, “darling do you like it” and I didn’t say anything, but just nodded my head. Again he came near to me and kissed my lips and I immediately opened my mouth and we started smooching. He was sucking my tongue and saliva from my mouth and he moved his hands to my back and released the hook of my bra and removed it from my body and throws away. Then he stepped away from me and in one go removed my panty and made me nude.

He again stepped back a step and saw my nude body. He was looking at my 36C boobs and commented, “Sheeba your boobs become bigger than the last time I squeezed in the bus.” My nipples and areolas are brown in color and it will make sexy in my white skin. Now his eyes went down and looked at my waxed cunt (I waxed my cunt today morning only after decided to meet him only). His fingers reached my pussy and he whispered in my ears that, my pussy looks cute and beautiful. I was feeling shy and was enjoying his touch in my pussy. His fingers parted my pussy lips and his middle finger found my clit and started rubbing it. My pussy become wet and warm which I can feel from his fingers and I started moaned a lot. I caught his dick immediately and was holding it tight. He was smooching and kissing all over my face, forehead, cheeks, neck and earlobes. I moved my hand behind his back and pressed hard against me and this made his cock rub on my cunt and this makes me very horny. He was making me very horny and I know in this hornyness my slut side will come out. I slowly moved down and starts kissing his chest and starts sucking his nipples and at the same time caught his dick and balls and massaging it. He is enjoying my touch and moans a lot. I sucked both his nipples and starts chewing the nipples alternatively. He cummed in my hands. (I had not done such things to my husband till now).

After a bit of relaxing sometime, we stood without moving and he took his pants and asked me to clean my hand with that and I too did that. He cupped my left boobs and starts pressing it hard. I was moaning loudly and said, “Vijay, please press it slowly” immediately he reduced his pressure and pressed my boob and I said to him, “now it feels good, can you please my other boob too.” Now he starts pressing my boobs with both hands and squeezed both my nipples with the fore fingers and thumps with his both the hands. He started sucking my boobs and pressing the other one vigorously and he asked me, “Can I make it hard dear?” and I replied him to go on. He sucked my both the boobs and pressing it roughly and makes me moan of the pleasure. While sucking my nipples, his hand went behind me and started to squeeze my ass harder. Then he starts smooching my lips and squeezing my ass cheeks. He spread my ass cheeks and started touching my asshole and it was making me shivering. Now he pushed me on the bed and I fell on the bed on my back. He positioned his dick on my cunt and took my both the legs and placed it on his shoulders. This made my pussy lips open and give way for his dick. He pushed it gently and half of his dick went inside my wet cunt. My cunt was very tight, since my husband’s dick is smaller than Vijay and it starts paining while accommodating his dick in my cunt. He again removed his dick and pushed with bit force and I shouted due to pain. But his dick went in fully inside my cunt and he gave sometime to accommodate his dick in my cunt.

The he started fucking me in rhythm and my pain starts to reduce and pleasure increased. He was fucking me slowly and now starts to fuck me very hard and I love the hard ramming which I had never experienced before. He was pulling my both nipples and fucking me hard. Even though it was paining, the hard fucking and hard pulling of my nipples gives a lot of pleasure. He was fucking me and said, “Sheeba, I want you to be my mistress, I want you to fuck you whenever I need you. Is it possible” I immediately shouted, “yes Vijay, am always yours” After a while, he withdrew his dick and asked me to turn on my belly. I obeyed. He asked me to raise my ass. He moved behind me and inserted his dick into my pussy. I was still wet there in my cunt and this makes the penetration easy this time. He started fucking me in this position feeling my smooth ass on his dicks. He was fucking me hardly and his hands reached my boobs from behind and squeezing and pressing it hard. I was pushing myself towards him for each stroke to feel his dick fully inside me. I was shouting, “Vijay please fuck me harder” He continued to fuck me hard, he slapped my ass harder to make the ass cheeks red and continued fucking me. Suddenly I collapsed on the bed, since I got the second orgasm of the day. But he didn’t allow me to rest and started fucking me without any gaps and in another 5 minutes he also neared cumming. I asked him not to cum in my pussy, since am not in safe periods. He immediately removed his dick and rolled me and made me sleep on my back and cummed in my navel. I also wants me to cum, so without any shyness I asked Vijay to make me cum, so he inserted his finger and starts fucking with it and in 30 seconds I cummed in his finger. He licked his finger and came near to me and kissed my lips and made me tastes my cum with his saliva and it tastes different.

I was lying down without any dress apart from the manga sutra, bangles and anklets. He got up from me and was looking at me, I was very tired and tried to get up. He helped me in cleaning my body in the toilet and I was standing there without any shame. Once I regained my conscious my guilt overtook my hornyness and started to get dressed, but he needs more and he took my dress and asked me for another round. I rejected this and said, am getting late and I need to go now. During that time my husband called me and I attended the call and was talking with him. During that time Vijay came near my back and starts massaging my boobs and nipples and this made me horny again and I cut the call. Once I cut the call, his one finger came to my pussy and he whispered in my ear, “Is your ass used before or virgin?”

Contn…
[+] 4 users Like hornydude2k's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by Uday - 25-05-2020, 06:39 PM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by Flaskc - 28-05-2020, 09:30 AM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by hornydude2k - 29-05-2020, 02:24 AM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by sri65 - 30-05-2020, 03:14 AM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by Jeena - 27-06-2020, 12:14 PM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by bobby - 05-07-2020, 12:45 AM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by bobby - 05-07-2020, 12:53 PM