Adultery Husband's friend fucked my brains
Part 3

I went to the bedroom to take something and while coming back, he was in front of the door and he whispered to me and he is still waiting for my call. I didn’t say anything and went near to my kid and am busy on that day. I didn’t meet him on that day afterwards. The next day I was thinking of Vijay, when am alone in house. I thought of calling him once and dialed his number in the phone, but I don’t have the courage to speak to him. He attended the call and said hello and I didn’t answer him and I hung up the phone after sometime. Then I received a message in my phone.

“Sheeba, I know this is you, am having your number. I will call you and attend my call” After sometime I received a call from his number and I attended the call and immediately he asked for my friend and I informed that he had gone out of station and will be back at night. So he asked me permission if he can come to my house, but I denied and said that my neighbors will doubt if he comes home when my husband is not here. So he asked me to go to his place, I denied, but the incidence of the bus came to my mind and I raised my nighty and petticoat and starts rubbing my cunt while talking to him. He begged me to come out at least outside in a public place and I said ok and we decided to meet in a mall. I left my kid in my in-law’s place which is 2 streets away and starts going towards the mall in my scooty and I was wearing a long skirt, tops, bra and panty. I called my husband and said that I am going to meet one of my friend and maybe I will be bit late. When I leave the house it was 11.00am.

I met him in the mall entrance and he took the scooty from me and parked it and came back to the entrance. He holds my hand and took me inside the mall. I was astonished by his boldness and didn’t resist his touches, we roamed the mall fully with hand in hand and he asked me can we have some food. We went to the food court and was having the food. During that time he asked, “Sheeba do you like me”. I said yes and then he again said to me that if that’s true then you have to leave your shyness in front of me. After having lunch he asked me to go for a movie and I too accepted and went with him. We went inside the theatre and it was a Hindi movie and due to weekdays there was only some couples in the theatre and we too went and sat in a corner seat. Once the movie started he placed his hand on the hand rest, but his elbow was touching my boobs, but I didn’t moved and enjoyed his touch and this gave him confidence and seeing no resistance, he turned my face and tried to kiss me. I immediately got up and said can we go to his house. Now he was astonished by my boldness and immediately we started to go to his house in my scooty, leaving his car in the mall. It was 1.30pm and we reached his house in 5 mins travel.

We opened the door and went inside the house and locked the door, I saw his face he was very happy, then he came near me and said am looking very sexy. I was blushing and I am wearing Blue tops and white skirt. Then he starts smooching me in the hall itself and I started to kiss him back by allowing his tongue in my mouth. Now he asked me to move to the bedroom and carried me in his hands and moved towards the bedroom.

Contn….
[+] 5 users Like hornydude2k's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by Uday - 25-05-2020, 06:39 PM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by hornydude2k - 28-05-2020, 02:47 AM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by Flaskc - 28-05-2020, 09:30 AM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by sri65 - 30-05-2020, 03:14 AM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by Jeena - 27-06-2020, 12:14 PM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by bobby - 05-07-2020, 12:45 AM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by bobby - 05-07-2020, 12:53 PM