Adultery Indian Housewife : I had to do it by xosind (completed)
raasug

The story "Indian Housewife : I had to do it" written by "xosind" has come out nicely !

Hero is "Vivek". Heroine is his wife "Sanjana", a good looking house wife. They have 2 children. Vivek was working in private company and getting a decent salary. His wife "Sanjana" was also working in a I T company, but left the job to take care of the kids. Recently the husband lost the job. Suddenly the income has stopped for the family. The husband tries to get a new job, but not able to succeed. So the wife is also trying and succeeded in getting the job. The CEO of the company one "Anand Chandrasekar" is keeping an eye on Sanjana.

Having known this fact, Sanjana feels uncomfortable but continues in the job, because the income is necessary for the family.

In the begining, the CEO Anand was behaving well as a Gentleman. Within a short time, he reveals his desire to have sex with Sanjana thro' Sneha. Sanjana was upset and is not able to make a decision.

Quote:Quote:
Originally Posted by xosind [img]file:///images/buttons/viewpost.gif[/img]
....... She did not know whether to be happy, afraid or concerned about this whole thing.. ....

She had a long discussion with her husband Vivek about the pros and cons of accepting the new offer of CEO Anand. Vivek who was against to such practicies, now has come down to a stage to accept it as inevitable.

Quote:Quote:
Originally Posted by xosind [img]file:///images/buttons/viewpost.gif[/img]
.. She was even more confused after speaking with Vivek about it but she was sure about one thing. She needed that job for sure and her husband was no where near getting one. She decided that and went to bed

The story is crossing a critical stage ! Now the traditional and orthodox couple are forced to cross the cultural boundaries of their sexual life.

As a Secretary to CEO, Sanjana has sufficicient knowledge and skills to manage the company affairs and will surely contribute her share to the development of the company. However, if the CEO wants more than that from her, then it is not part of Employer / Employee contrtact.

For a traditional woman like Sanjana, mere sex with CEO once in a while in a closed room, is not a big issue. It is a simple matter. If she has to travel with him to out of country or out station within the country, then it has to be discussed with her husband in a detailed manner.

Also she has to be ready, and the husband has to accept, for her to mingle with potential V I P customers who are likely to give big orders to the company.
It is transformation from a chastity conscious "House wife" to a "Corporate career woman".

The transition may be unpleasant in the begining but later she will get accustomed to it as a part of her job.

As more updates are coming, it is more and more interesting !

The writing skill of the author is "Excellent" ! His narration is "Exciting" to read !

Awaiting for the next update ...
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Housewife : I had to do it by xosind - by sarit11 - 29-11-2018, 10:35 AM