Adultery MY Sad Husband and Dominant Driver by sadguy
chapter 2 - part h

Manesh: Theek hai chal mein hi kuch karta hun. Abey saale uth wahan se aur mere paas aa
(Ok since you are not doing anything i will do. Standup and come here.)
Jiten Sir aaj nahi sir. Pls. Mene wada kiya tha wo sahi hai par aaj nahi
Sir not today. I know i promised but still not today

Manesh Bahut ho gaya naatak aaj nahi tho kabhi nahin. Bolon chahiye ki nahin. Agar na bola na kabhi nahi Ok.
Enough of this drama. Tell now YES or No. if No then Never.

Jiten (Thoda soch ke baad) Chahiye par aaj nahi
after a thought Yes i need it

Rekha was not able to think what to do. What was going on here? Servant is calling MAster by his name. MAster is calling servant as Sir. What is this..?

Rekha Somebody pls tell me what is this.? What is going on?

Manesh rised his eyebrows and winked at Jiten. His expression was clear "you tell or i will tell". Seeing that Jiten looked at Rekha who was still bewildered. Jiten without saying anything looked down. Manesh understood he had to take the first step.

Manesh Are kutiya tera pati tumse kahega ki nahi poocho jara!
Hey bitch ask your husband if he will tell or not

Rekha hey mind your words. Tameez se baat kar. Tumhari maalkin hun mein

Manesh Are chup darling. Tera bhaduva pati ko koi farak nahi ko tumko kyon.
Shut up darling. your bloody husband doesn't have problem then why are you shouting.

Rekha looked at Jiten. Her eyes were begging him to say something. But he just looked down. Manesh came and sat in the sofa just opposite to them.

Manesh Hey Madam (sarcastically). Today i will show you what your husband is. Ok. And mind you just look and don't say a word until i say. ........Are oo Hijde idhar aa.. Chal uth wahan se........
Hey you eunuch come here....stand up from there.
Jiten just thought for a minute. He stood from where he was sitting and came near Manesh.

"Now open the zip of my pant. Take my dick out and start playing with it." Manesh said.

Jiten looked back at Rekha who was looking as if she saw a ghost. Her face had turned white. He turned to Manesh. He opened his pant and took out his dick. Manesh was not wearing any underwear. Manesh dick was already semi hard by now. he was playing with it.

Rekha was about to say something. Manesh looked at her with anger. Then he put a finger on his lips and gestured to shut her lips and just keep watching. Jiten sat down on the floor and was giving Manesh a hand job. Manesh gave Jiten a hard slap.
"When did i tell you to sit down?" asked Manesh. Jiten immediately sat up and bend down to play with his dick.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: MY Sad Husband and Dominant Driver by sadguy - by sarit11 - 26-05-2020, 11:47 PM