Adultery MY Sad Husband and Dominant Driver by sadguy
chapter 2 update g

That night lot of things happened. This is the night where the life Of both Jiten and Rekha changed. What happened.????? This will.come to know slowly.

Next day when Jiten woke it was at one thirty. He woke up listening to the sound of his mobile ringing. It was Rekha. She said she was on the way and would reach in another forty five minutes. Jiten woke and got fresh. He himself went to pick her up. After reaching they went to a restaurant. After having food they reached home. Rekha said she wanted to sleep for a while. So they both decided to sleep. About six o clock Rekha woke up to and didn't find Jiten there. When she came out to the living room she heard Manesh had Jiten having an argument. She could not hear what they were talking but she understood it was serious. She went near them. They immediately stopped
Rekha what is the matter. Why you guys fighting??
Jiten nothing simply. I was telling the ruling party is great. He is supporting the opposition. thats all.
Rekha you men and politics. Ok ok continue. I will bring tea for you guys. Manesh you too wait here.

She came in five minutes with two cups of tea. As soon as she had gone both started again. When she was returning she heard Manesh say " agar ab apne pehel nahi ki tho mujhe karna padega. Rekha ko aaj abhi sab maloom hona chahiye. Kal tumne hi kaha tha na. dikhavun kya wo video. (If you don't take the first step I will do it. Rekha should know everything today. Yesterday you only told. Should i show the video.)

Rekha was stunned listening to this. Manesh never even called jiten by name while calling as sir and now he is calling as his servant. That too he was referring her by name. She decided not to ask them. They were drinking tea. Jiten and rekha were sitting on the sofa while Manesh was standing near the tv on the opposite side. No words were spoken but Rekha could sense the tension in the air.

Immediately Manesh showed with his eyes to jiten who put his eyes down. There was a msg in Manesh Mobile. He read and his eyes went wide. After drinking his tea he kept the cup down on table. Then loudly he said. "Sir, this is last chance. You have to tell now."

Rekha looked at Manesh and Jiten. There was no reaction from both of them. Manesh was looking at Jiten with big strong eyes like a man on mission. Jiten was sitting like he was some kind of loser.

"Ok then this was your last chance. Now I will.do what I want. Ok? Do you agree.? " Manesh said.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: MY Sad Husband and Dominant Driver by sadguy - by sarit11 - 26-05-2020, 11:39 PM