Adultery MY Sad Husband and Dominant Driver by sadguy
chapter 2 - part f

Jiten was not able to think what he should do. His head was eating circles. He was not able to concentrate. He immediately copied all the recording from MAnesh Mobile to his mobile through bluetooth. after deleting the sms from Babu he kept the mobie at the same place he found the mobile.

10 minutes later Manesh came. After confirming Jiten dint want anything he started. Jiten had one more client to meet but he cancelled and asked MAnesh to take him to office. But on the way Rekha called and told that she is going to her home as her mother wanted to see her for something important. She said she wanted to go by the 5pm train so that she would reach by 9.00pm she also told she would return on next day afternoon itself.

Jiten decided that he would drop her to railway and then go hope anyway it was saturday. when they reached home Rekha was dressed to go. After dropping her in railway he came back to home. while coming back he realised Manesh was down seeing Rekha go. He noticed that when Rekha was going out to the station Manesh face dropped with sadness.

After that they reached back home. It was only 5.40 by that time. Rekha had prepared all the food he would require and hence he told Manesh that they need not go anywhere else so he may take the rest off and go and relax.

Alone in the home was more trouble for Jiten. Jiten couldn't understand what he do. He listened to all the recordings again. He was getting more and more perplexed. He finally decided to have some drinks. He called Manesh to bring a bottle of Whisky. But Manesh mobile was switched off. He went to the outhouse. On entering the outhouse he saw Manesh was drinking along with Babu. All of them got frightened and confused. both of them sprang up from the floor hiding the glasses behind their back.

Jiten Dont worry. Sit down. I came to join you guys. i need a drink too.

Manesh Sir this is local Rum. i will get whisky from shop in 30 minutes.

Jiten No no. this is ok. i started drinking with this. Jo kick isse milta hai wo thodi hi Whisky peene se milta hai.

Babu tried to excuse himself away. Jiten refused and asked him to join too. they had only full bottle. Babu deliberately wanted Jiten to go overdose so he made larger and stronger pegs for him. Small pegs for himself and Manesh. Soon dancing, songs and singing started. slowly Jiten got out of control. He was drunk. Three pegs were more than sufficient. Jiten started talking like usual he did after drinking.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: MY Sad Husband and Dominant Driver by sadguy - by sarit11 - 26-05-2020, 11:21 PM