Adultery MY Sad Husband and Dominant Driver by sadguy
Chapter 2 -- Driver's First Move .... part d

Finally they both reached home. While going in MAnesh helped Jiten by catching him on shoulders. When he entered the home he saw her. Rekha had come out to hold Jiten. Manesh said "NO problem madam i will bring him in. Just show me the room." Jiten was not able to walk properly. Rekha was going ahead of him. REkha was wearing a night dress which was slightly transparent. When rekha was moving in the corridor Manesh could see through the dress. He could see that she was not wearing a bra. Her panty line was visible.

His dick sprang up in his pants. He wanted to adjust it immediately but both his hands were busy catching the stumbling Jiten. IT was getting difficult for him to walk. He just wanted to put Jiten down then and there and catch Rekha. But he could not do much. He was not that sort of a guy. He took Jiten to the room and left him on the bed. went out of the house almost running. Went straight to the out house where he lived. He took off all his clothes. went into the bathroom. He had recorded the complete conversation on his mobile. He started listening to it.

By the time he finished listening he had masturbated and had come 2 times. He got too tired and after taking a shower he slept off.

NExt day was back to normal. a Week passed off with nothing new happening. about 10 days later Jiten was again drunk in the car. The same topic came up again.

Somehow Jiten landed on the topic of Rekha again. Same things were said again. Suddenly something happened which made Manesh startled.

Jiten: Are tumko us Kutiya ko chodna tha na {You wanted to fuck that bitch}. tumne yaad nahi dilaya mujhe.

Manesh: Sir wo sab to majaak tha. Kya saab aap bhi.

J: Are i was not joking. The things i tell when i am drunk i forget when i come back to senses.

M: Sir, This doesn't work like that.

Unfortunately they reached home before they could finish the talk.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: MY Sad Husband and Dominant Driver by sadguy - by sarit11 - 26-05-2020, 11:04 PM