Adultery MY Sad Husband and Dominant Driver by sadguy
MY Sad Husband and Dominant Driver
This is true story....

I am not joking. Many will think this doesn't happen and all are lies. The story is all true...I know this is the truth because i am a part of the story.

This is a story of a girl, Rekha. She got married to Jiten 13 years back. Today she is 34 year old and has a boy of * yrs and a girl child of * year. both of them are studying in the best boarding school in india.

What is so much about this story....

Well Rekha when she got married was a virgin. But today she has been fucked by more than dozen persons. She was thrown into such a position only because of he was a sick sad guy who dint have courage. She never knew that her husband would be such a Sad guy.

I will be writing this story in English. ..... IF you want the story to be in HINGLISH pls tell. Pure hindi is not possible for me...

Some spices are added to increase the sensuality of the story. Again i say the story is very true....

Pls guide me and give suggestions....Brickbats (gaaliyan) and Praises (shabaasi) dono sweekar hogi. Both are accepted.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: MY Sad Husband and Dominant Driver by sadguy - by sarit11 - 26-05-2020, 10:32 PM