A Banana Muffin Saga
Chapter-50 (Part-II)

Khurram stood as if he was incapacitated!

“OUH...TANVI...!!!”, Khurram lost words inside his throat as he found the prized female standing in front of him, instead of his wife. 

A second passed...another one....Khurram's cock started to regain its lost potential...blood rushed through his scrotum!

His eyes strained to recollect itself...On-The-Very-Spot...When he least expected...She stood...!!

Facing him...his ultimate dream...looking up at him with her angelic green eyes!!!

“Where is...Safiyaji...I mean...Khurramji...?”, Tanvi went totally powerless to find her words and at the same time her reaction happened only with her eyes. She was totally unprepared to catch this shirtless giant towering in front of her instead of the old woman whom she expected to open the door.

“Oh-Tanvi! I thought it was Safiyaji”, he paused to inhale an audible gulp of air and continued “She just left few minutes back”, Khurram updated. As if answering to her next question, he updated - “Safiyaji will take some time to return. She went to the bank and from there, she’ll go for some of her shopping”.

“Ugh...okay...I mean...I just came to see Safiyaji”, despite her initial bewilderment after failing to contain the mountain of a man with his manhood visibly protruding, Tanvi failed to find proper reflexes. 

“I shall come back later Khurramji”, she turned to walk away from the intimidating old man.

“That’s okay Tanvi, and don’t worry...tell me how can I help? Is everything alright?”, he asked.

“Yeah...I mean yes. Everything is fine”, Tanvi tried to close the discussion immediately.

“Oh-Common Tanvi, you know you can tell me anything, right? I can see your hands are filled with some batter...and if something was not that urgent, you would never come up to talk with Safiyaji...I know it!”, though she had her face turned a bit away from his gaze, she felt what he meant. She knew it was true too...It was with superhuman effort that she walked up to seek help from the very woman who was cheating with her husband.

“No Khurramji, it’s really OK, don’t worry”.

“Fine, alright...but Tanvi, I know you trust me, don’t you? So, whatever your problem is – tell me and I won’t bite you – just tell me”, his eyes started to roam over her exposed sweaty skin. He locked his gaze over her naked neckline and shoulder portion that was visible through the low-cut kurta. Khurram tried to remove the squirm on his face as he felt blood rustling through his hefty scrotum.

“Khurramji, it’s nothing important”, she tried one last time to resist.

“Now I see...you don’t trust me!”, Khurram leaned away as if he was dismissing her.

“No, really...it’s...o...k”, Tanvi’s tongue caught as she hiccupped to see him looking pensive.

“Tell me then, I know I can help you Tanvi”, he folded his hands over his chest and prompted her to speak up.

“Ji...Khurramji” Tanvi felt a bit better when she averted her eyes away from the semi naked old man. “Actually, I was baking some Banana muffins and while preparing it, I got stuck in between”.

“What happened?”

“Well, it’s like...I mixed the dough with my hands and now I and not able to squeeze the banana cubes”.

“But, is there anything wrong with the bananas?”, his voice was innocent. However, he was already intoxicated to see how her tiny waistline of accentuated with the dupatta knot and how it also made the upper portion of her kameez to become tighter, making her breasts to jutt further than normal.

“Oh no no...Khurramji, it’s not banana’s – in fact, my fingers got tired while mixing the batter and I wanted Safiyaji to help me mixing the banana pieces into it”, she tried to place a smile but failed as her body was getting heated up...in fact she sensed her womanhood starting to respond as the familiar tinge of gooey release started bugging her vaginal lips.

“Umm...ok, let me help you on it!”.

“No..oh no no Khurramji, it’s fine”

“Tanvi...what do you mean by ‘NO’? If we don’t mix the dough with banana on time, the muffins will taste bad and will have foul smell afterwards...just give me a minute to change”, he moved sideways.

“Ji...but...you might have something to do here...I mean you might be busy...I am so sorry to bother...”, Tanvi mumbled because she was not sure how to respond and what else to say. 

“I’ll follow you shortly ok, go ahead!”, she heard the old man rumbling. Without waiting for Khuram’s response, Tanvi walked back to her apartment with more confusion and increased nervousness. Overall, she was thinking why he allowed him to help her...along with numerous curses to herself for such bad decision making.

She left the main door open as she walked into her home and reached the kitchen in a trance. Despite her thumping heart, she knew clearly that she was in tight situation. She hoped and wished Sharda to reach faster...in fact, Tanvi prayed for it... 

Instead of her maid, it was Khurram who walked in!

“Oh-My-God...he is NOT wearing anything inside his boxer!!!”, Tanvi shook from where she stood when she found the old man walking in, with his visibly large thing pendulating inside his shorts. With every step he took towards kitchen through her living room, her cunt craved to get close to him...closer to his thing...as she watched with increasing alarm, his thing reached closer and closer...

“Ah! You are stuck here...ok now I see!!”, Khurram made a jovial remark as he reached and stood next to her inspecting the muffin mixture while his words were directed to her.

“Ji Khurramji...my hands and fingers are actually paining from all the whisking I did...it has become too rigid now and I added some more butter to it, but nothing is working”, Tanvi tried her level best to avoid gawking at the brown mountain who stood dauntingly close to her. She also silently thanked all her Gods for giving some sense to the old man for wearing a tee-shirt.

Unexpectedly, Tanvi’s cunt made a sudden shudder when her brain re-confirmed her hunch that he was wearing the same boxer without anything under it...his limp shaft had slightly started to protrude outwards, pointing at her in an angled direction!

“Ok let’s do it together ok”, as he said, Khurram used a glob of melted butter and spread it over both his palms before diving into the large beaker that was almost filled with the batter. 

“Comm-on Tanvi, use your hands a bit to regroup the mixture at the sides”, he pointed some areas where he was not whisking.

“Ooo-oh! sorry!”, a low gasp came out of Tanvi as her hands touched with the large fingers of the old man through the thick mixture. Though it was brief, their fingers started to tangle often, briefly at first, then laboriously. Tanvi’s knees started to tremble when her soft, fragile fingers started to touch his skin more and more vigorously...with each passing touch, the length of their tangle increased...pace slowed...duration of their touch increased...the trembling that was initially on her knees started spreading all over the rest of her legs.

“I think it’s time to add banana pieces”, Khurram’s deep voice made her cunt to push a tiny gush of the tingling fluid to spill out of its confines. Before she could respond, Tanvi found him taking the banana cubes and dropping it into the tumbler.

“Do you like what you saw?”, his question was simple, innocent yet deadly straight!

“Wha...What Khurramji?”, both of them were doing the touch and go dance with fingers and his question snapped her out of the daze. 

And she found her the old man was mischievously eyeing his enlarging crotch. 

He continued “I mean, did you find the way how I am doing this as helpful? Do you like it?”, he rephrased the question. But to Tanvi, it felt more wicked. During this time, Khurram’s fingers had squeezed all the banana pieces around the mixture that was now more liquified and his touch over her fingers were more like circles...

His movements were deliberate!

His fingers had the advantage of being large and filling the tumbler making her small fingers to stay submerged inside the batter!!

“Ji...Thank you so much for helping out...In fact, I was preparing this for Sanjoth”, desperately she tried to slide her fingers away from his invading ones, but again, by next second, his fingers found hers and continued the circular dance again and again...

His fingers were teasingly measured while it circled over her fingers!

The effect was enormous – with each circle that her fingers acknowledged – the same effect transpired all over the rest of her body!

Her vagina registered his fingers actually moving in circles all over the rest of her body...especially inside it’s wicked cavern!

“For Sanjoth...huh?”, Khurram’s voice was loud...and his hands stopped abruptly.

“Ji, in fact I decided to clear this issue once and for all with Sanju. After all he is my husband and if he is in some kind of trouble, it is my duty as a wife to help and make him come out of the situation. Right Khurramji?”, her face seemed innocent...but her eyes looked meandering.

“Sure yes yes Tanvi...You are right...You know, I think I should have this cleared with Safiyaji as well...right?”, his question had the desired impact. However, his voice lacked any kind of conviction – instead it contained disappointment – because Tanvi was not participating in his scheme to get back at her husband.

Tanvi’s eyes shot up and got hooked into his dark, black, and piercing gaze.

And she lost her voice...again. 

“What do you think Tanvi? I mean, what is your opinion on this point? If you, a responsible wife, tryies your best to forget and forgive the worst thing that any husband could do and also tries to forget what he did with another man’s wife? Could you then say that other man also should also do the same with his wife?”

“Ji...I mean...sure...hmm...I think so”, she stammered.

Khurram was glad that his question made her confused which, was exactly what he wanted. He started moving his fingers again inside the mixture. But this time, his fingers moved with deliberate movements...kneading the fragile fingers of the young woman along with it...forcing her hands to join the salsa that he was pivoting inside the banana mixture! 

“But Tanvi, one thing still remains...”

“What is it Khurramji? Did we forget something to add?”

“No and Yes Tanvi”

“Ji, I don’t follow?”, her face had question of confusion.

“No-because the muffin batter is perfect. Yes-because you forgot something when you made this resolution to get straight with your husband!”

“I...I don’t follow you...sorry Khurramji...but what di I miss?, she looked genuinely confused.

“Hmm...with these muffins, you will get your head cleared with Sanjoth. But let’s think for one moment that my begum ‘Safiya’ would have been a victim to your own husband’s dirty plans...right? that is also possible...and we both found it happening with their consents – with our own eyes. So, does that make her a victim or a participant and now I fail to understand what you are trying to achieve?”, his question was framed with such finesse that she failed to recognize the underlying waves.

“What are you...I mean...is that possible?”, Tanvi was totally perplexed...he saw genuine perplexity written over her face. Khurram smiled at his progress...

“Well, that is of course possible!”, Khurram’s voice felt like it was a rightful statement.

“Hmm...possible!”, within seconds, Tanvi’s demeanor changed. Her eyes looked straight at the old man...there was no peevishness...he found the spark in both her retinas that was wanted to see!

Within a minute, both their fingers and palms were entwined...

He was leading...

She tried to resist...

His fingers twirled hers into small knots...

She tried her best to release her fingers through the gooey mix...

His eyes never left hers...

Her eyes never left his...

“Almost ready”, his voice made her to snap out of her daze.

“Ji...what?”

“I mean, the mixture is almost ready...look!”, Khurram nodded at her to look down to the tumbler.

“OOOH!”, a loud gasp escaped her lungs.

Tanvi’s eyes were not on the banana mix...

As she looked down, her viewpoint was obviously on the most striking thing that was projecting below!

His shaft was now standing fully erect! The ginormous penis pointed straight out and towards her direction making an obscene tent on his boxer as he was not wearing anything inside!

“Go for it Tanvi!”, she heard his voice and was shocked.

“What do you mean???”, her voice vibrated, her eyes were fixated.

“I mean, as the mixture is loose, you need to trying mixing it”, his voice was jovial.

“OH GOD...THAT HURTS!”, Tanvi shrieked when her fingers snapped against his muscular fingers.

“Easy easy...squeeze it slowly!”, as he said, Khurram shifted on his left leg that was near to her...making his cock to bounce freely...Tanvi found his shaft wobbling up and down and gradually making the tent even bigger...which, to her horror she found the waistline of his boxer getting expanded and away from his hips.

“Oo-sshii...ittt...!”, she could complete her whimper, her eyes popped!

Her heart bolted and hammered...!!

Her brain gridlocked its inner tendons...!!

Her jaw dropped in disbelief, her chin shuddered...!!

And finally, her body jolted and remained motionless trying hard to control her cunt’s tremors!!!

Tanvi saw Khurram removing his right hand from the muffin mixture and sliding it along his waist and finally pulling the waistline of his boxer...!

Letting out his protrusion...!

His fearsome organ was now...OUT OF HIS BOXER...!

She saw his manhood falling out of his boxer...slowly...THE DARK MEAT WAS POINTED AT HER!!

Khurram let his boxer to slide down and he stood naked from waist down...his cock stood erect...proud...extending the challenge to the transfixed young woman!

Tanvi finally settled her eyes on his monstrosity that was hoisted to showcase all of its colossal glory!!!

Tanvi’s brain bombarded as if she was using her body to swallow his entire magnitude to brim!!! 

Her cunt convulsed at the image her brain created as her eyes captured the growing penis in front of her!!!

It looked ten times bigger than how it was in her dream...millions of their naked bodies engaged in copulation!!!

Tanvi’s skin blazed to scorching heat, with which, both her nipples flared and protruded while she helplessly saw her own chest enlarging lewdly without her control!!!

Tanvi’s knees wobbled from the tremendous explosion that originated from some crevice that went deeper than her vaginal cavern...from a point that she never perceived to exist inside her!!!

She couldn’t take her eyes away from his manhood as she found the animalistic force that emanated from his shaft taking over her...like a dark blanket plummeting and wrapping over all her deepest, innermost perverse thoughts...combined together...consuming her...chocking her...making her powerless!

“Touch it!”, Khurram’s deep voice fell on Tanvi like a whiplash!

His left hand circled over her fingers...coaxing...towing...towards his penis.

For the first time, she realized that she was alone...and not even a single soul could hear her even if she screamed. “Unless if Sharda comes in...but, it’s not her time yet!”, a ray of lost hope drowned as it came to her mind.

Along with a sinking heart, Tanvi detected her loss of reaction power! 

“Go ahead...I know you want to...touch it Tanvi!”, Khurram’s voice dropped on her like a mortar explosion.

His left hand moved all around through the mixture...enticing...drawing...towards his manhood.

“Oh-GOD....Khurramji!!! WHATT-ARE-YOU-DOINGG??”, her heart started to beat again as she found her voice.

There was no conviction in her voice!

Her eyes were struck on his cock that continued to jerk at her!!

Tanvi’s brain continued its inspection of the spectacular piece of male anatomy in close detail!!!

“Come closer and touch it Tanvi!!”, his voice was more profound and foreboding than his previous instruction.

His left hand fingers kneaded and continued bothering her hands...drawing...towards his penis.

“NO-KHURRAMJI!! PLEASE...PLEASE STOP IT...COVER...THAT...PLEEASE!”, though her voice was not loud, her message was stern.

Still her voice did not carried conviction!!

She wondered why the heck was she not running from the kitchen!!

Her eyes continued meandering over the swinging meat and finally settled over its bulbous dark-purple crown!!

“Touch it Tanvi!!!”, his voice was clear...straight...direct!!!

His left hand gripped one of her hand inside its powerful grip...forcing...towards his shaft.

“KHURRAMJI...PLEASE-DON’T-HURT-ME!!”, her face still remained downcasted and two drops of tears fell to the floor.

She knew she was free to flee but somehow her feet remained stationed at where she stood...her brain could not interpret what she wanted to do at that exact moment!!

“I SAID...TOUCH IT!”, this time his voice was full-blown and she heard it thundering right above her head.

His left hand clutched both her hands at the wrists and pulled out of the tumbler.

“I...I am married...I can’t...I CAAN’T DO IT!!!”, Tanvi resisted.

“YES...YOU CAN...GO AHEAD TANVI...I WANT YOU TO TOUCH THISS!!”

Khurram’s left hand pulled Tanvi away from the kitchen table where they were standing with the tumbler between them. 

“NO-NO-KHURRAMJI...LEAVE ME!!!”, this time Tanvi found her voice and shrieked.

“OK...I WILL LET YOU GO!!”

“NOO...NO...KHU...”, before Tanvi could finish her scream, her head shot up straight with surprise, shock was written all over her face. She was being pulled towards the giant with such force that she felt they would crash each other and his penis would destruct her body forever...then...and right there! 

“Khurramjii...please...try to understand...what we are doing is not right...it will NOT make anything right in our lives...I cannot do it...please...pleeeese!”, she literally begged and tried to pull away from his iron grip.

“OK, I SAID I WILL LET YOU GO!!!”, his voice was hard and his eyes were stern.

Tanvi couldn’t believe her ears...and she stood...blinking...as a senseless person!

“Ok Tanvi...I will let you go!”, he updated and continued to keep her wrists inside his grip.

“Please...thank you...please let me go!”, she begged again as she could not find any positive intention on his face.

“I will let you go – BUT...!!”, his voice trailed.

Tanvi’s brain registered the problem that lingered from the old man’s words and she desperately tried to pull away from...again...without success!

“As long as...you show me your breasts!!!”, he sneered at her and left her wrists free.

“Khurramji...NO! I’m not...I am not doing THAT!!”, she could not believe what she just heard...and she whispered in anger mixed desperation as she pulled away from the old man. Within seconds, her back hit against the wall of the kitchen fridge. 

Once again, her heart sank as she figured out there was no way from the kitchen other than going past the brown giant who stood between her and the kitchen threshold.

“NO-TANVI...I am letting you free...just as you asked me to!”, he paused and took one step that brought him right in front of her...pinning her against the kitchen fridge.

“No Khurramji...I will not any such thing what you asked me!”, Tanvi tried her best to bring some austerity into her voice...and failed.

“NOW WHERE WERE WE TANVI? ‘BETI’...YOU HAVE TO DO WHAT I ASKED YOU TO DO!!”, his voice thundered inside the kitchen. 

Tanvi shivered at the way he stressed ‘Beti’ making it clear that she had no choice.

“Pleaaase Khurramji...let me go...I will tell this to anyone...please”, with horror she realized the worst was about to happen.

“Tanvi...my patience is running out...either you handle ‘this’ or you show me ‘this’!!!”, he gave a clear ultimatum and indicated to his blood engorged penis and then at her swollen-up breasts!

“Oh my...OO-MY-GOD-NO...Noo...please Khurramji!”, she tried her best to convince him with tears and she cursed at her own body for displaying such vulgarity – her tits seemed as if they were about to tear her top.

“ONE-LAST-TIME”, he paused “I AM ASKING YOU ONE-LAST-TIME!”, he continued “LIFT THIS KAMEEZ AND SHOW ME YOUR BREASTS!!”, Khurram looked intently into her eyes and whispered menacingly “I am NOT going to ask again...BETI”.

“NOOOUU!!! I WILL NOT...NOO...!!!”, Tanvi screeched when he saw Khurram’s eyes blazing and his hands moving towards her when she continued her defiance.

“I WILL TEAR...!!!”, his eyes were glued at her enlarged breasts.

“Please...”, she couldn’t help begging one last time.

“Come-on Tanvi, I gave you a deal...If you are playing with me...I know what to do!”, Khurram whizzed with his aggressive voice.

Tanvi looked at the old man for a moment, she read from his eyes that he was serious, with a startle, she realized there was no option left!

She knew the old man had pinned her!!

She continued to resist him with unspoken moments!!

She knew her dirty hole was continuing to dampen itself since Khurram’s fingers touched her body!!

And – finally – she realized one point - she had NO choice!!!

Khurram remained dangerously close to the young woman whose knees were unsteady and shuddering from fear. 

He could not believe that his dream...his one and only fantasy...was in fact - coming true!

His eyes dropped from her face to her chest!

Her breasts were firm and her heaving made it look as if the two globular things were tantalizingly inviting him...to be handled... 

For a moment he thought she was not wearing any bra inside. Both her mummeries seemed to be bursting...yet were not yielding to his advancement...

Her breasts were not swaying...instead his eyes widened with amusement when he found them bouncing!

Though her top was not sheer, Khurram located her two hardened nipples...both the nubbins jutted outwards...poking against her top...like a treat!

“LAST-CHANCE TANVI BETI...SHOW ME...!”, Khurram’s voice was way too close than she expected.

“No...no...pleasss...”, a feeble cry left her lips when she saw a large drop of transparent liquid right at the tip of the bulbous, purple head of the circumcised penis. Her groin jerked with some unknown tremor and an equal amount of carnal fluid excreted through her vaginal tunnel. 

“LOOK TANVI!”, as he muttered alarmingly, Tanvi’s eyes almost bulged out of their hollows.

Khurram’s batter coated right hand took hold of his foreskin-less penis and with every passing second, his shaft augmented itself into a twitching monster. His lips turned into an evil smile as he watched the young woman’s face changing its anxiety and fear into riveting fascination.

“Oooh...mmm!”, a low murmur came out from Tanvi.

“Now...pull up this kameez!”, he whispered into her ear crafting a moan from her while his left hand pulled at her top.

“Pleeese Khurramji”

“Then touch me...”, his voice was forceful and his fingers touched her midriff.

“Khurramjiiii...!”

“Tanvi...lift it...!”, with that statement, he left the top.

Despite her turmoil, confusion and the ridiculous situation, Tanvi knew she was defeated. And as she thought more of it, she recalled the afternoon when the same old man had witnessed her bare naked breasts...though for moment, he had seen it already.

She felt her nipples hurting her as it stretched more against the apparel!

His lips were playing some sort of salivating game on her earlobe!

She watched his hand taking the skinless creature into hands!

Her hands moved!

Her breath stopped!!

Her hands took the hemline of her top...and pulled upwards!!!

The material went up...it creeped up...with painful slowness...Khurram eyes were glued on her actions.

Tanvi’s milky fair skin started to expose...bit by bit...as her hands pulled the top up...

A moment came when her face got covered by the top...

Her face was covered partially, the top stationed at her neck!

Khurram gulped!

Exposed right in front of his eyes, hardly less than few inches away...was Tanvi’s breasts...covered by her white bra...

Inside it were the marvelous breasts!!! 

Due to the golden-whiteness of her skin, he was able to count tiny greenish blue veins running like narrow lines through her breast. Hi excitement went beyond expectation!

Tanvi kept her hands up and covered her face to avoid further confrontation and her foreboding.

“Go ahead...remove it...!”, his command felt like a bomb blast on her ears. There was nothing she could do other than obeying.

“Pleeease...noo...”, another weak cry left her throat while she clutched her top as if her life depended on it.

“Tanvi, let me NOT repeat this again...we can do this both ways...either you do what you are told...or I shall do it myself”, he paused menacingly. And continued “If I remove your top, then there will be nothing left on your beautiful body!”.

“Noouu...”, despite her sobs, Tanvi’s hands dropped down again and pulled the bottom portion of her bra and lifted it up along with her top.

Khurram gulped hard as he saw the wonderfully crafted breasts getting exposed. All he wanted to do was to move forward and nudge his face between the meat loafes.

Her areolas were already puffed up to an extend that Khurram though the bra had additional padding on both sides. But then, the hair-like veins throbbed, indicating that they were nothing but her pleasure nubbins...that were desperate for his attention.

“Aaah!”, Tanvi cried and thrashed her back against the fridge.

It was a sudden move!

Tanvi’s reflexes never had a chance!!

Before her eyes completed one blink, Khurram had her waist grabbed with his dough coated hands!!!

The very second when Tanvi’s brain recollected itself, she shrieked! 

“KHURRRAMMM-JII!!! LET ME GOO!! YOU SAID YOU WILL NOT TOUCH ME!!!”, her hands that were covered with banana dough squeezed his powerful shoulders and pushed back!

Nothing happened as she expected to happen...Her small waistline remained inside his grip...Her thrust never found its result!

Both of them stood next the refrigerator...heaving...seething...challenging each other!

“OOOUUHH-MMMMAAH!!!”, Tanvi screeched!

Khurram jumped when he heard the young woman’s moans as his mouth closed in and took one reddened nipple inside and used his lips to squeeze the entire areola within its circumference. He literally saw the thousands of greenish-blue nerve endings that were concentrated around her pink areolas...his evil passion tripled as he noticed the tiny nuplet bumps on both her areolas...they were so tiny...yet so visible!

All of it happened in less than a second!

Khurram’s first reaction to her breasts were of mad animal lust...

As his second reaction, Khurram proceeded with an unparalleled snail’s pace...

His fingers graced over the full expanse of her succulent breasts that were presented with its absolute glory staring back to his eyes.

He moved both his hands in unison...

Tanvi failed to respond...her eyes closed...she was in outright shock!

She felt the heat of his two large hands closing in – again!! 

The tips of both his middle-fingers brushed mildly on top her deep red colored nipples!

Tanvi shuddered and two drops of tears dropped out through her closed eyes, but her navel jolted...he saw her shuddering!!

Khurram moved again - this time both of his middle fingers traced her pink areolas...leaving her nip-buds alone...creating tremors on her tiny nuplets that grew further rigid!!

“Oo-aah!”, Tanvi’s lips parted to release an inaudible moan, and her navel jerked again...she sobbed at her powerlessness!!

Both his thumbs conjoined his middle fingers, creating a nauseating feeling inside her that he was going to pinch her stone hard nipples – to squeeze them between his fingers!

As she stood paralyzed, he took a mental note of Tanvi’s broken breaths conveying that she was getting ready to register the pain!!

Instead, nothing happened...Tanvi’s eyes fluttered open...dazed...as nothing happened!

Her blurry eyes saw Khurram continuing to brush his fingers all around her areolas and nipples...barely touching them...but allowing her brain to acknowledge the sequence of his ministrations!

He heard it clearly...with an added twitch on his lips, he caught her moaning this time!

She knew it...he was going for it!! Tanvi’s clamped her eyes with utter shame and expectation combined. Before even she could open her mouth, she felt a wave of cold air passing through her naked upper body. 

Khurram had pulled both his hands away from her body.

He snickered at the powerful jerks happening on Tanvi’s abdomen...

He was teasing her!

For a moment, Tanvi’s heart leaped...and wondered if the old man came to his senses!

“Mmm....uuff!”, another audible whimper left her lips immediately!

Khurram had his fingers back on her breasts...and his fingers were circling again all around both her areolas and brushing her erect nipples – frustratingly slow!

In less than few seconds, both her nipples stood proud...again...and they both were glazing!

Khurram his middle fingers and thumbs coated with his saliva and used those slick fingers to roll the young woman’s taut and erect nipples!

The intensity of Khurram’s propelling fingers were so close and deliberate that Tanvi had zero options other than keeping her eyes closed and thinking hard from not responding...However, her body went through sensations that she never experienced in her life...ever!

Her brain lost its control on reality – instead it was focused...regrouping her overflowing cunt’s vibrations!

At certain intervals, her face contorted with shame when her brain prompted that her body wanted the old man to rush...and do whatever he was doing on her breasts...fast...quick...immediate!!
[+] 1 user Likes YLTS's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 26-03-2019, 10:38 PM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 26-03-2019, 10:40 PM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by furihard - 27-03-2019, 10:57 PM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 28-03-2019, 12:00 AM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 28-03-2019, 01:58 AM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 28-03-2019, 02:00 AM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by furihard - 28-03-2019, 09:24 PM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 29-03-2019, 09:49 AM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by furihard - 28-03-2019, 09:25 PM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 29-03-2019, 09:50 AM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by furihard - 29-03-2019, 09:09 PM