Adultery Wonderfull Stories - All Types by V2356pogo (90 Stories)
Neha and Preeti came back a little while later, and after their showers we all set out for the night. The first stop was dinner, where I learned that the Preeti and Neha had invited a couple of their friends to join us. Sameer and Rohit joined us at the restaurant and after the introductions started to get gel in with the rest of us. Both very handsome and good looking, and seemed like good guys. Sameer was a college friend of Neha and Rohit had met Preeti and Neha at the gym they usually went to. It was apparent that everyone got along well and the well nice enough to include me in their group.

Dinner was fun with the usually jokes and laughter. We decided to skip dessert as we didn’t want to be too full before the dance. The Desi club wasn’t far from the restaurant to se decided to walk there. The place was moderately crowded and was famous for playing excellent music. It was usually Hindi remix songs that are just perfect for modern /hip-hop dancing.

We got there and immediately hit the floor. I paired up with Sonia (obviously), while Neha just grabbed Sameer’s hand and started to shake him around. Preeti and Rohit weren’t ready for the floor so they sat at the bar for a bit. Anyone who’s gone to dance clubs knows that loud music, disco lights, and healthy bodies act like an aphrodisiac, so pretty soon everyone was getting very “comfortable” on the dance floor. Of course Sonia and I had to behave ourselves, so pretty soon we exchanged partners and Neha and I were literally shaking it on the dance floor. Neha was taking full advantage of her nubile figure and was dancing extremely suggestively. Of course not to be left behind, I was keeping up, throwing in a few Salsa moves that clearly impressed Neha. She started to get bolder and started touching my chest and hold my hand and rubbing them all over her sides She turned around moving to the music and started to rub her very inviting ass on my crotch and since I had the OK from Sonia, I was not holding back either. I started rubbing my hands over her thighs and started to push my now hardening dick back into her. Her smile told me that she was getting my response.

Soon the lights got into the strobing (blinking) mode to we couldn’t really see other well. Neha just turned around and got close enough to reach around and placed her hand on my ass. Then moved my right leg between legs and started to hump her crotch on my thigh. Really getting into it I grabbed her ass and started to totally help her ride my leg. The look of lust in Neha’s eyes was enough to make my dick into a spring board. All this while I could see glimpses of Sonia and when our eyes met, she smiled approvingly. Neha humped with perfect rhythm of the music and the intensity told me that if she continued she would actually get off. In one move she turned around and started to ride my other thigh. She held my hand and this time guide them to her front. In the darkness she was actually letting my feel breasts, and her nipples were hard! The smell of Neha’s perfume as well as her body heat was starting to have an stimulating effect. As I was grinding my leg on her crotch Neha started grinding selves ever harder on my thigh and started making my hand squeeze her breasts. She let go of my hands allowing me to continue the roam my fingers over her nipples and she reached her hand over her head and started to run her fingers all over my hair. Just as the music reached the frenzy tempo, I could feel her grabbing my shoulders for support and push down hard on my leg, and I almost heard her scream over the aloud music. Neha had had an orgasm while dancing with me, right there on the dance floor!

As the music slowed down, we decided to head back to the table, and have a few drinks. Neha was smiling broadly while I was almost straining to walk. We chatted for a bit and Neha was ready to go again. Preeti and Rohit joined them, and I said that I’ll sit this one out so Sameer went in my place.

“So what do you think of Neha” Sonia asked after they foursome was out of ear shot.

I told her what had happened on the dance floor and this time Sonia was grinning.

“So I bet you’re ready to take off huh?” she said, slipping a hand under the table and rubbing her hand over my still hard cock.

“I’m ready to get off!” I replied

“Well you teased me earlier, so this is retribution,” she laughed cruelly. “Don’t worry, I’ll take good care of you tonight, I promise. I was watching you and Neha, and right now I’m probably wetter and hornier that you are?”

“Really? How come,” I was surprised, “I thought you might be a bit jealous”

“Jealousy has no place in out relationship remember. Besides If she’s charging you up this much, I know I’ll get my just rewards. I want you to make me moan and scream all night long in every which way possible. Tonight isn’t going to be about making love, its going to be about pure, raw, unbridled sex!” She said with a look that made me hornier that I already was.”

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wonderfull Stories - All Types by V2356pogo - by sarit11 - 26-05-2020, 07:08 PM