Adultery Wonderfull Stories - All Types by V2356pogo (90 Stories)
55 Thrusts

We got off the place at about 6 pm and called our brother Dinesh to pick us up and take us to his place. We both were really pretty worked up with the foreplays in the bus. I was itching to have a go at her. We started to wait at the bus stand for dinesh who was to come and pick us up. He told us that he would be there within half an hour. We were like wondering how to make it out in the night coz from what dinesh told us is that the place where he stays has seperate quarters for men and women. We both were itching for a good fucking session thruout the nite. Since it was half an hour to go we started to to fantasize about the fucking session we were missing. I was getting worked up and beads of sweat began to form on my forehead. I was like getting aroused by the talk we were beginning to have. It was a cool Feb evening and u know it was also somewat cool that time too. We were both sweating profusely at the talk we were having. We started getting wilder and wild er in the talk and began to speak about group fucking. My sister asked me about how I would feel if she would get married and go off. I told her that I would come to her home and fuck her. She asked me if her husband found that I was fucking her. Then i cooly replied we'll ask him to join us. She found it highly amusing and erotic. I was really excited about the fact of group sex. Anyways we continued the discussion.

It was really getting colder and still there was no sign of dinesh whatsoever. I could not believe my luck and silently wished that he should not come at all this night so that divya and me can have a marathon long fucking session. One hour passed,2 hours passed,3 hours passed. We kept calling every half an hour to the place where dinesh stayed but the people used said that he had already left to pick us up. I was also getting anxious as it was night and the bus stand began to get empty. We did continue our discussion abt group sex. Finally at 9:30 we could see a lone figure in the distance looking out for someone. It was Dinesh, I waved to him and asked him over to come down to us.

Let me describe Dinesh for you people, He is around 5 ft 4 inches tall same as divya but a little on the bulkier side like he has a paunch which is prominent. He is acutally 30 but looks more like going on 40. He came over to our side and rushed to hug us both. We were very happy to see him after a long time and particularly He hugged divya more tightly than he did hug me. I took no notice of that fact.
   So we started to scold him about him being late. I was secretly happy that he had come late and wished that we would spend the night somewhere other than his horrble place. Dinesh was adamant that he would take us back to his place which was again one hour drive from the busstand. We acted as if we were tired and hungry so as to get into a lodge. He was really very stubborn but he agreed to it in the end.

We were overjoyed and i winked at divya behind dinesh's back and she winked back. After all our dream was coming true. Dinesh took us to a nearby lodge. My plan was like dinesh and me take a room and divya take one more room nearby. I was gambling that dinesh would fall asleep then I would slip out to divya's room and we would fuck like rabbits. We found a good lodge and dinesh asked for a 3 beds room. I was like stunned on hearing this. I asked dinesh to take a seperate room for divya. He took me aside and gave a lengthy discourse about saving money and all kinds of shit.
   I was really upset and depressed that my plan wasnt working. Divya also seemed to have the same thoughts. She was also a little glum. I was cursing my fat slob of a brother for this incident. Anyway I thought maybe this was not going to be my day. The lodge keeper then took us into our room and showed us around. It was a 3 beds room with beds apart. Divya and dinesh started talking about family matters. I got bored and announced that I would be going to take a bath. Divya said that maybe she should go first for bathing. I hesitated but looking into her eyes, it seemed that she winked at me. I let her go and started to chat with dinesh about his work and all shit.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wonderfull Stories - All Types by V2356pogo - by sarit11 - 26-05-2020, 06:43 PM