Fantasy Actress Samantha as new run away wife
Hearing this news Ramvarma was devastated, since he won’t get a chance to be with her and Samantha kept wondering would happen when his father-in-law sees her, thinking about this Samantha didn’t sleep well all night.

[Image: tumblr_o6pjrqEWP51rhwfb2o3_r1_250.gifv]

Next morning Kishore left his house early to visit his grand parents.

After almost a couple hour after Kishore left his house a car parked in front of their house.

Raghu and others fixed their eyes on the door to meet the new member of their family, to their surprise Ramvarma and his wife came out of the car.

"What are you doing here father!?" Raghu asked.

"Since you were asking me to live with you for a long time. I think now the time has come and Kishore said us about his marriage and I came so early to see my new grand daughter" he said.

In another few minutes an another car stoped by and the door opened and first Kishore came out and then the other side of the door opened and Samantha slowly came out and stood in front of them.

Seeing her all the others were happy and priced about her beauty.

But Raghu stood stunned without showing any emotion.

Samantha kept looking at the ground, with her heart pounding fast wondering what would happen.

[img]- -web/20161209025055im_/http://www.bollygallery.com/show/Samantha%20Ruth%20Prabhu/Samantha%20Ruth%20Prabhu%20-%201294.jpg[/img]
Raghu then turned to his father and saw a naughty smile on his face and now he knew the reason why his father has come to live with him.

While he thought about it and turned his head he saw Samantha standing opposite to him.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTY4RO_hKOrg-5heSOyy...s&usqp=CAU]

Then both Kishore and Samantha went on their knees and asked for his blessing, Raghu blessed them and made them rise up.

He then looked into the eyes of Samantha and gave her a naughty smile and said...

"WELCOME TO THE FAMILY..."
[+] 2 users Like Tharun333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Actress Samantha as new run away wife - by Tharun333 - 26-05-2020, 03:19 PM