Fantasy Actress Samantha as new run away wife
"But if you cum due to my blowjob then I may not get a chance to take your dick in my pussey" She replied.

"Just try it dear and I promise we will satisfy you to the fullest tonight" he said with such a confidence in his voice.

Samantha believed in him and grabbed both their dick in her hand and gave them a couple of stroke and then first took Ramvarma's dick in her mouth and started to move her head to and fro.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTiBhkIpXg3-bjsuAUGI...4&usqp=CAU]
"Ohhhh... that feels goood... Mmmm" Ramvarma moaned feeling his first lips over his dick.

Samantha gave his dick few blows and then shifted to Raghu's dick and continued sucking him and she received the same expression from him too as this was his first blowjob too.

[img]- -web/20161209025055im_/http://pzy.be/i/3/sam+005.jpg[/img]
While sucking on ones dick she would stroke on the other and this continued for few more minutes and Ramvarma was the first to reach the climax and he blast a huge load of his cum into the mouth of Samantha and she happily drank them all.

And then she concentrated on Raghu's dick and it didn’t take much long and in the next couple of minutes he also dumped his hot sperm into the mouth of Samantha and she once again drank them all.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTBS7fyG77gXjpBK4_g6...8&usqp=CAU]
Samantha then leaned on the couch and took some heavy breathing thinking that they were done for the night, since so for they have never fucked her again after they climaxed.

While she was thinking about this she heard Raghu say...

"Ready for round two bitch"

She immediately opened her eye and was surprised, both Raghu and Ramvarma are standing in front of her with their dick standing so proudly pointing her.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=12638970]

Suddenly she remembered the pills they took while they were having their tea and figured that is the reason for their erect dick.

While she was thinking this Ramvarma moved over the couch and gave Samantha a rough lip lock by sucking and chewing her lips simultaneously and crushing her tits with his hand.

Raghu went between her legs and started licking it and made it wet and then in a single push buried his entire dick into her pussey.

"Mmmm..." Samantha moaned as his dick parted her pussey and moved deep into her core.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRKrMRMY2pzS_d2w48CN..._&usqp=CAU]
He then grabbed both her thighs and started to pound her pussey faster and harder from the word go.
[+] 1 user Likes Tharun333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Actress Samantha as new run away wife - by Tharun333 - 26-05-2020, 02:23 PM