Fantasy Actress Samantha as new run away wife
After their fucking session in the kitchen, both Raghu and Samantha cleaned themself.

Raghu moved to the living room and watched TV and Samantha went back to the kitchen and started preparing lunch.

In another few minutes Ramvarma returned back home.

When he entered the living room he saw his son and they both shared a naughty smile and then he entered the kitchen and hugged Samantha from behind and kissed her on the neck.

"Did my son behave good to you while I was gone?" he asked.

"Why did you say about us to your son, now I had fucked my father-in-law too?"

"He found out himself and I thought that the only way to shut his mouth is by bringing him in"

"But one day he will find out that I am his son's wife and what will happen then".

[img]- -web/20161209025055im_/http://www.bollygallery.com/show/Samantha%20Ruth%20Prabhu/Samantha%20Ruth%20Prabhu%20-%201144.jpg[/img]
"Let’s not worry too much about that, everything will be fine"

Saying that he kissed on her cheeks and left the kitchen, since he thought that his wife may return back any time.

Then Samantha prepared lunch and all three didn’t talk much while having their meal.

After finishing their lunch, both Raghu and Ramvarma went into the living room and watched cricket.

Samantha was busy cleaning the dishes and few minutes after she was done she came to the living room.

"Samantha could you please lock the front door" Ramvarma said.

Samantha knew that he has something on his mind and she immediately went and locked the door and came back.

[Image: l4FGu66UWHpRuXUoE.gif]

"Come and sit here and watch the match dear its getting interesting" he said and made her sit in between them.

For the first few minutes they were silent and watched the match.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Actress Samantha as new run away wife - by Tharun333 - 26-05-2020, 02:18 PM