Fantasy Actress Samantha as new run away wife
Raghu then stopped licking her and moved down to her legs and raised her petticoat up to Samantha's hips and now her pussey was visible to him.

He then removed his lungi and his dick popped out of it and was almost to its maximum at that point.

He then spread Samantha's leg wide and went in between them.

"Do you want my dick in you little slut" he asked.

Samantha was so honey with is fore ply and she shakes her head positively.

[Image: tenor.gif]

"My father was right you are such a slut and I don’t think one dick can satisfy you"

Saying that Raghu took his dick in hand and gave it a couple of stroke and then in a single push he entered completely into Samantha's vagina.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRkoX6jdAXatAx_d9S4W...-&usqp=CAU]

"Aaaaahhhhhh..." Samantha shouted as his dick was much bigger than the old man and even bigger than her husband.

It almost stretched her pussey even wider.

As soon as his dick was in he placed both in hands on Samantha's milk tanks and had a tight grip on it and started to move his hips to and fro pounding Samantha harder giving her the pleasure of her life.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcT4Ljq52mZTV-tSoBlvu...0&usqp=CAU]
"Ah... Mmm... Ahhh..." Samantha moaned with each thrust.

"Ooohhh... Your pussey is so tight slut, Aaaaahhh..." Raghu shouted as he continued to pound her pussey harder.

He continued fucking her in that position for some time and then he made Samantha go on all four and went behind her and continued to fuck her in doggie position.

[Image: SMANTHAA.gif]

This time he hold her ass cheeks and gave her some hard slaps to it occasionally.

"Aaaahhh... Aaahhh..." Both moaned as this position gave too much pleasure to both.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRx22l8-blfV1pgaVikA...o&usqp=CAU]
This continued for some time and Raghu shouted...

"I am gonna cummmm..." and he immediately pulled his dick out of Samantha's vagina and made her lie on her back and moved to her breast and gave his dick some furious strokes.

"Aaaaahhhhh..." he shouted and fired his hot jet of sperm all over Samantha's breast.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSzn3fh2Qg4W-Y9JXVrU...T&usqp=CAU]
After emptying his sack he gave a long kiss to Samantha and went out of the kitchen fully satisfied.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Actress Samantha as new run away wife - by Tharun333 - 26-05-2020, 02:16 PM