Fantasy Actress Samantha as new run away wife
Raghu entered the house and searched for Samantha and found her in the kitchen, cutting vegetables.

She was standing with her back facing him and the first thing Raghu noticed was her well shaped ass covered by her saree.

[img]- -web/20170109212410im_/http://www.bollygallery.com/show/Samantha%20Ruth%20Prabhu/Samantha%20Ruth%20Prabhu%20-%20907.jpg[/img]
He then slowly moved towards her without making any noise.

When he reached her he placed his hand on the bare region in her waist and rubbed it gently and felt the softness of her skin.

Samantha thought that it was her grand father-in-law.

"Not now grand father your son may find this please go"

As Samantha was saying this Raghu moved his hand though her saree and placed it over her breast and gently moved his palm over it and that started to make Samantha a little honey and she stopped chopping the vegetables and concentrated on the movement of his hand.

He continued for a while and now Samantha was completely into the zone.

She leaned back on Raghu thinking that it was Ramvarma and she moved her left hand towards his dick over his dress and she started massaging it.

After some time, Raghu turned Samantha towards his and in a flash sticked his mouth to her's and gave her a hot erotic smooch and he sucked on her upper and lower lips simultaneously.

"Mmmm... Mmmmm..." Samantha moaned and responded him by sucking on him back.

[img]- -web/20170109212410im_/http://pzy.be/i/454/url.jpg[/img]
Raghu enjoyed the taste of Samantha's juicy soft lips and he was eager to get more of it.

Their smooching continued for some time and then suddenly Samantha felt some difference in it and she immediately opened her eyes and was shocked to see her father-in-law standing in front of her.

She was completely speechless.

"Don’t worry dear I knew what my father and you are doing in private and my father said that you were never satisfied and I came here to help you. After all its a sons duty to continue his dads legacy"
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Actress Samantha as new run away wife - by Tharun333 - 26-05-2020, 02:06 PM