Fantasy Actress Samantha as new run away wife
Next morning Samantha wake up with a feeling of something moving between her legs.

When she opened her eyes and saw her grand father-in-law working his tongue on her pussey and straight away Samantha switched into the mood.

[img]- -web/20161209184650im_/http://pzy.be/i/3/SAMANTHA10_781.jpg[/img]
After licking her pussey for a while he carried Samantha into the bathroom and both took a shower together and the old man did some groping and finally fucked the heart out of Samantha in the shower.

After showering both dressed up and Samantha prepared the breakfast.

While they were having their breakfast the doorbell rang.

Samantha said that it must be grandma.

"No it can’t be her, she will be back only in the evening. It must be some one else, let me get it."

Saying that he went to the door and opened it was completely shocked.

It was his son Raghu (Kishore's father).

"What are you doing her Raghu I thought you were on a trip with your family. And where is Kishore." he asked in a little nervous tone.

"No dad I came back from the trip half way. I have an important client to meet tomorrow. Since it was a big one I can’t miss it, So I came back and asked others to continue the trip."

"Ok, is there any reason for your visit".

"Does a son need a reason to visit his parents?"

"Oh sorry son, I was..."

"Oh its ok dad I was just kidding. I am going to stay here till every one comes back."

While they were talking Samantha came there to see to whom he was talking to.

[img]- -web/20161209184650im_/http://www.bollygallery.com/show/Samantha%20Ruth%20Prabhu/Samantha%20Ruth%20Prabhu%20-%201280.jpg[/img]
When she saw Raghu she was shocked, Kishore have already shown her the picture of his entire family to her and recognized him immediately.

"Who is she dad!?" Raghu asked.

Ramvarma thought for a second and said...

"She is a servant son, since me and your mother are too old we hired this young lady to do the house holds"

"She looks quit gorgeous for a servant" Raghu replied.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQupgTcEstE-YnZ4o8Vp...q&usqp=CAU]

Then everybody entered the house and had some conversation.

Then Raghu went to the bathroom to freshen up and Samantha went into the kitchen to prepare lunch.

Raghu went inside the bathroom and noticed that there was no soap in there and he called Samantha and his father, but there was no response.

He then came out of the bathroom in towel and went into the hall and he couldn’t find Samantha or his father any where around.

He then moved towards the kitchen and heard some murmuring sound.

He then slowly moved there without making any noise and stood near the door and had a peek at the kitchen.

The sight he saw their completely blew his heart away.

There his father and Samantha were hugging each other tightly and smooching each other’s lips like lovers.

His father’s left hand was around Samantha's waist and it was rubbing her visible region in the hips and his right hand was fondling her boobs over her saree.

[img]- -web/20161209184650im_/http://pzy.be/i/2/SAMANTHA05-111.jpg[/img]

"Mmmm... Aaaahhhhh..." they let out some erotic moans.

Seeing this scene, instead of getting angry with his father for cheating on his mother at this age he become horny.

His dick also started to grow inside his towel and slowly poked out of it and stood erect.

They continued this for a while and suddenly Samantha broke the kiss.

"Your son make come any time searching for you. We can’t do such thinks with him around."

"Don’t worry dear, I know my son very well, once he enters the bathroom he won’t come out for an hour. So stop thinking about him and just make grandpa feel young again"
[+] 1 user Likes Tharun333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Actress Samantha as new run away wife - by Tharun333 - 26-05-2020, 01:53 PM