Fantasy Actress Samantha as new run away wife
After playing with her breast for a while he rested his hand on Samantha's tummy and continued salivating her face.

Samantha felt less pleasure without his hands fondling her breast.

She immediately started to unbutton few top buttons of her gown and she took his hand that was resting on her stomach and placed it on her bare breast.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcS2Zzh5EelMJRITWXIPR...i&usqp=CAU]

As soon as his hand felt the soft skin of Samantha's nude breast, he started to fondle it again, but this time with high pressure.

And Samantha enjoyed his rough hand with some erotic moaning.

"Aaaaahhh... Yaaaaaa... Oooohhh... Harderrrr... Presssss ittt harderr" she shouted.

While fondling her breast he moved his left hand from her back down to her knees and slowly raised her gown up wards as he did with her saree the other day.

This time it was a little bit easy for him since she didn’t wear any petticoat inside.

In the next few minutes her gown was up and folded above her hip, leaving her pantie visible to him.

Then he bent his head down and smelled at the most erotic odder from her private region.

"Mmmmm..." he let out a moan as he inhaled Samantha's sent.

Samantha then took his hand and guided it to her pussey mound and asked him to caress the region.

He then placed his hand on her mound over her pantie and massaged it gently that made her leak her love juice which made her pantie wet.

"Mmmmm... Godddd that feels good pleasssss dont stop... Yaaaaahhhh..." Samantha moaned like crazy.

He continued this for another 15 to 20 minutes and all that moaning and screaming of Samantha made him super horney.

He immediately stood up and removed his pyjama and then her pantie and threw them aside.

He then took his dick in his hand and gave it a couple of stroke and then he rubbed it on her pussey entrance which was already drenched with her love juice.

Then with a single push his was completely buried inside her pussey and he started to move his hips and gave some hard pounding to Samantha's pussey.

"Ahhh.. Ahhh... Ahhh..." Samantha moaned louder and louder with each thrust.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQu2D8se7Fvch0z82rb_...i&usqp=CAU]

He had a good grip over Samantha by holding on to her hips.

He fucked her more than 10 minutes longer than the previous day and when he was about to cum, Samantha shouted "shower it on my face...".

Ramvarma immediately pulled his dick out and moved to her face and with a loud... "Ooooohhhh..." he sprayed all his stuff over Samantha's face and then he lay beside her.

They laid in each other’s arms for few more minute and then Ramvarma wear his dress and left the room exhausted.

[img]- -web/20170714053711im_/http://pzy.be/i/2/vlcsnap-2015-08-02-18h19m23s230.jpg[/img]
[+] 3 users Like Tharun333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Actress Samantha as new run away wife - by Tharun333 - 26-05-2020, 01:32 PM