Fantasy Actress Samantha as new run away wife
Ramvarma also moaned as he pounded Samantha's tight pussey.

He withstand her hot tight pussey for some time and soon he was about to explode.

When he was about to cum, he pulled his dick out and gave it a fast jerk, that ejected all his sperm out and it landed on Samantha's saree around her waist and over her face.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRMn0exAs_A66n01DJhV...l&usqp=CAU]

Samantha also reached an orgasm during the short encounter.

As soon as he completed ejecting he felt so tired, he then wore his pyjama and went back to his room satisfied.

Samantha also adjusted her saree and wiped all the cum over her and went to sleep with some guilty and lot of satisfaction of getting dick in her.

Next morning Samantha wake up as usual and looked for Ramvarma who would usually wake up early in the morning.

She then met his wife and enquired about him and she replied that he hasn’t wake up, he had told her that he was so tired.

Samantha knew the reason for his tiredness and she didn’t continue and left to do other works.

After Ramvarma wake up both Samantha and him avoided seeing each other’s eyes the whole day due to last night’s acts.

At night Samantha wear a night gown without her bra and she left the door of her room open hoping that she would get some action tonight as well.

She laid with out sleeping on her bed.

When the clock strikes eleven her room door cracked and she could she her grand father-in-law entering her room.

When she saw him Samantha knew that he won’t disappoint her.

As he came close to the bed he placed his hand on her abdomen over the gown and rubbed it gently.

He saw Samantha still wake up and thought that the slut was expecting him.

He then climbed over the bed and soon they were in each other’s arms.

Then Samantha moved her head forward and kissed him on his lips, for which he didn’t respond.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSMx_IyLChLsGJ2OLWYA..._&usqp=CAU]

Samantha immediately withdrew her mouth and asked him...

"Why aren’t you responding to my kiss!?"

"I haven’t kissed anyone in their mouth before and I don’t even know how to do it" he replied.

Samantha then realised that since he is two generation older than her, it is obvious that he hadn’t done this stuffs.

"Don’t worry grand father I will teach you".

Saying that she moved her face closer to him.

"Now open your mouth and watch what I do and then do it back to me." Samantha said.

The old man immediately opened his mouth wide open and Samantha moved her mouth close to his and grabbed his upper lips between hers and sucked them gently.

[img]- -web/20170714053711im_/http://pzy.be/i/2/samantha-lip-kiss-images.gif[/img]

As she started sucking his lips, his cock inside his trouser also awoke and started growing inside.

Then Samantha moved her mouth down to his lower lips and sucked it.

"Mmmmm... Mmmmm..." he let out some mild moans as he experienced his first lip lock from his grand daughter-in-law.

After some time Samantha started to suck on his upper and lower lips of her grand father-in-law.

After doing it for a while she stopped him and asked him...

"How does it felt old man".

"No words to describe dear slut, can I try it now"

He asked and before Samantha would answer he jumped over her and took her lips into his mouth and sucked them aggressively and extracted her saliva from her mouth into his.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcR3vPDo8PMN5yIBgzXtT...E&usqp=CAU]

"Mmmm... Mmmm..." Samantha moaned as her lips were continuously ravished by the old pervert.

After few minutes he stopped and asked her...

"How did I do!?"

"It was rough but you did great for a old time"

"Who are you calling old timer?"

Saying that he once again pulled Samantha to him and smooched her lips but this time with little more passionately.

After smooching her lips for a while he moved to her neck, cheeks and face and started her there.

He continued kissing her for a while and he doesn’t seem to be hurrying, since he knew that there is a whole night time for him.

While he was kissing his left hand was behind her back pushing her towards him and he used his right hand to caress her breast over her gown.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Actress Samantha as new run away wife - by Tharun333 - 26-05-2020, 01:20 PM