Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
I sat on her left, with Anis slowly following, amazed at what was happening in front of him. As we all sat down, our legs touching. We chatted for about ten minutes about what Anis would plan to do whilst in Australia and what not. But I noticed that the sexual tension in the air was palpable. Anis wanted to continue with fondling her tits or having his cock stroked, but was unsure how to casually start. So to ease him in to it, I took the Sahana’s left breast in my hand and started to casually fondle it. She, who had her head towards Anis while chatting, turned towards me, gave me curious look and then a smile and turned back to her conversation. After a minute, Anis followed my lead and started fondling her right breast nonchalantly, as if this is very normal and that we had been doing this for quite some time. I wanted to see if Anis was truly trying to copy me and would follow what I did, but also I wanted to see how far he was willing to go.

I then took her left hand and put in on my hardening cock; she without any prompting started to lightly stroke it and within half a minute, I noticed, had her right hand stroking Anis in the same manner. Their conversation still flowing from her side whereas Anis sounded distracted. Even with all the fondling her breathing became rapid, but my wife had somehow maintained her composure even though she seemed highly aroused. ‘Sahana, if you keep doing that I don’t think I will last very long,’ Anis had managed to say?’

She suddenly stopped, ‘oh! I am so sorry baby,’ she said in a motherly tone, although the situation was so very far away from anything motherly. She then turned to me, still holding onto both of our cocks, said, ‘Ali what can we do?’
I knew I had to nudge her to the very next step, so I whispered in her ears, loud enough for ‘did you know Anis had had a mouth on that cock for ages?’

She gave me a look, staring at me for a moment, trying to read what I intended her to do and if I really meant it, I knew she would not have any problem doing it, she wanted to taste the cock. We were fooling anyone, it seemed like natural progression. She then gave me a sloppy-mouth-watering kiss, her hands still holding onto our cocks. ‘You mister,’ she whispered to me, ‘I love you, remember that.’ Then her expression turned that to mischief, she then turned her head and said, ‘You, Anis, you are in for a ride of your life, and thank your friend for that, he likes me being naughty,’ laughing a throaty laugh, releasing my cock to concentrate her efforts on Anis’s cock. Anis had an expression of shock on him. Does life get better than this? I imagined he thought.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 26-05-2020, 08:24 AM