Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
We hadn’t rehearsed any one this, but in the spur of the moment we were able to read the signals. We then stepped out of our trousers, picking them up and tossing them on the pile where our shirts were, only to be now wearing our boxers. I noticed that both Anis and I wearing sporting erections, tenting our underwear. I for a split second noticed that Sahana had licked her lips. We danced a bit more, trying to do corny moves and moved closer to her. She then leaned forward grabbed our boxer covered erections in her hands at the same time. This was one of the most erotic scenes I had seen in life, with lust so thick. I had an idea as I swiftly went back to the coffee table to her being startled and brought back my phone, as she again grabbed my cock over my boxers. From the look on her face, I knew she knew what I wanted to do. As she rubbed both of our cocks over the materials, she had the look of unbound lust, when she glanced from one cock to the other. She then looked up, as I, with the phone camera took a pictures of her rubbing cock, one of which was of a man she was not married to. A lot of her shots were of her paying close attention to Anis’s cock, then another one was her turning to the camera with the look of lust in her face and another showed her looking at me and the camera, biting her tongue, shy and embarrassed that she had been caught inspection another man’s cock.

Then in one swift motion that took both of us men by surprise was that she got hold of our boxer’s waistbands in one hand each and in one stroke took them down to our ankles and we stepped out of them. We were now fully naked with our erections close to her face. I captured what I could of this in camera. She now had to cocks in two of her hands, inspection both our cocks, maybe comparing them, I did not know. She looked amazing holding two cocks in her hands. It took severe strength in me to not groan and relax, but that I had to capture all of it on camera. She then leaned into me, gave the underside my cock a thorough lick, her eyes looking into mine as she did it. Then she gave a smirk, a look that said: do you think I will do the same for your friend? I groaned and stood there motionless; I knew I had no willpower to stop her, clearly waiting for her to see how far she would go. She then slowly, keeping her eyes on mine still, leaned towards Anis’s cock, about to do the same she did with mine. As soon as the tip of Anis’s cock touched her nose, she fell back giggling, and a trail of Anis’s precum got stuck to her nose. ‘Did you think I was such a slut?’ she asked me, still giggling, rubbing her nose off the precum. We all instantly started laughing, but I noticed the nervous laugh of Anis’s. He was surely hoping she would have her mouth on his cock. ‘Now, gentlemen, please help me out of this saree,’ she said.

Anis and I quickly went down on our knees at her request and helped her get out of her saree and slid it out of her. Then she help her hip upwards as we slipped her petticoat down her legs and tossing it onto the clothes pile to discover that she had not been wearing any panties. She then looked at our shocked faces and with a coy smile opened her legs. She was mostly shaved but for a thin landing strip. I had seen her do shaved looked before. I could not decide which I liked better. A ‘wow’ escaped Anis’s lips.

‘Seems you like this look Anis,’ she said teasing her, ‘sit, both of you, let’s continue talking,’ as she patted the sofa on the other side of her. She was now naked except for her heels.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 26-05-2020, 08:23 AM