Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
Update 27

We, Anis, Sahana and I had dinner at this posh restaurant. Anis was quite surprised and complimented her when we walked in. As they hugged he got cheeky squeeze on her ass cheek, before anyone in the restaurant noticed. She was showing a decent amount of cleavage and skin all around in her blouse and had attracted a fair of attention from the patrons and have had throngs of different waiters wait on us through the dinner. It was probably a game amongst the waiters as they would take turns when they came and asked how we were doing. Some were subtle and respectful when they looked at her, others not so much, as they would stare awkwardly and take peeks at her cleavage. Anis and I both noticed this throughout the dinner. One thing I noticed was that even though Sahana was dressed really sexily in the saree, she was not trying to be provocative and that she did not like teasing strangers and that certain level of connection or acquaintance was needed for her to tease.

We got back to our apartment after dinner. Sahana and Anis walked in front of me and as soon as I closed the door behind me, Sahana looked back at me and gave me a smile. I knew what was to come. In the car ride home we were discussing how Anis was leaving in a week and that we should make his remaining time with us special. We did not has out the details, so I was not sure what was to come.

How far did she want to go?

‘Uff! It is so hot these days,’ she exclaimed, ‘Anis could you help me open my blouse,’ as she stopped Anis, turned her back to him. He, like a good obedient boy, started opening the knots of the blouse and in no time knots were undone and Sahana very casually slipped the blouse and tossed it on the coffee table. She was topless as if it was no big deal and her saree dbang was not hiding much of her tits. She then gave me a kiss and joined Anis on the couch and I went to the cabinet and brought a bottle of whiskey and three tumblers. As I set the glasses and the bottle down on the coffee table, Sahana’s saree dbang was already on her lap leaving her chest fully bare and Anis was fondling her tits while they were talking about his flight to Australia, the Airline, transit so on and so forth. What struck me was the conversation was casual yet their actions were so sexual. After I poured the drink, Anis stated that he had to drive back so he had to refuse the booze. So she and I took our glasses and I sat on the sofa. Sahana, in the middle, the men on her either side, was topless, still with necklace. With one hand I was holding my glass and with the other I was fondling her boobs and talking about Anis’s last week preparation. After a minute or so realized Anis was fondling her other boob. He was playing with her nipple, tweaking it, teasing it. She was flinching between conversations, aroused from such attention.

‘Hey guys… since the last few days had been very liberating for us, it feels kind of weird being so dressed,’ I announced.

‘You sort of have point,’ she laughed. She then sat leaning onto the sofa. ‘Hmm,’ she said, ‘I have been the one dancing till now, for a change, why don’t you guys give me a show?’ she asked with a smirk on her face, hidden away as she sipped her whiskey.

Anis and I exchanged quick glances at each other and got up, moving the coffee table away, putting all the tumblers away, clearing the area. Then after I started the music, Anis and I stood in front of her, signaled at each other and started unbuttoning our shirt with whatever showmanship we could muster, shaking our body with the beat of the music. This was producing laughter from Sahana, who was rubbing her tits with her hands, tweaking her own nipples. After we, both men, slowly shook our hips with the music and fully let go of our shirts, becoming topless, tossing the shirts across the room, she gave a wolf whistle at our performance. Even though our performance was more funny than sexy, we knew we had her full attention when she saw our boners in our trousers. After much dancing and goofing around, I signaled Anis to take it further and we slowly started unbuttoning our trousers, teasing her by going forward, close to her and back. Then in one swift motion we dropped our trousers and trousers soon fell around our ankles and our underwear came into view.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 26-05-2020, 08:22 AM