Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
I told her ‘Aha! It is not a problem, just try that and see how it goes as this blouse seriously does not match.’ She nodded and I went in to get ready. After I came out from the washroom, I found her, still wearing the old blouse, with the new blouse in hand and a two necklaces. She then asked me to help her tying the new blouse at the back and help her choose the necklace. I told her sorry and that I too had to get ready and with a cheeky smile suggested Subhas-kaka, who was still in the flat to help her. She then gave me a crooked smile and called right in front of our bedroom door.

‘Kaka, help me out of this blouse please,‘ she said and turned her back to him. He hesitantly came up to her and with shaking hands unhooked the hooks at the back. She then dropped her anchol (saree-dbang end) and slid the blouse of her shoulders. She was stood wearing a bra on her top, with her back still to him. She then walked to and back to the dresser with her new blouse, stood in front of him with a dropped anchol. Her bra wasn’t anything sexy like a half-cup or anything, but it showed lot of cleavage. She then put her new blouse on and then turned around for him to tie the knots at the back. In the meantime, I was changing in front of them and was not uncomfortable changing in front of Subhas and put a fresh pair of trousers. After the knots were tied I asked Sahana to give me a twirl to find out that because the blouse was open at the back with several ties in the back with somewhat thin shoulder straps, the bra was showing.

‘Sahana, the bra is showing… I think it is better you wear the blouse without the bra,’ I suggested.

‘Do you think so?’ She asked me and then turned to Subhas and asked him the same question with her puppy doe eyes.

Subhas looked at her eyes and then shifted his gaze to her breasts. I think he too noticed the bra showing. ‘Didi… Ali-Bhai is right,’ he said, without elaborating much and then he extended his hand and pulled at her bra strap, ‘it shows,’ he finally said.

‘Hmm, I think so too,’ she said and turned her back to him and signaled him to open her blouse and he started untying the knots at the back. It took a minute and he was done. I expected her to modestly be covered by her saree as she changed her blouse and put on the new one, but no, she had other ideas. To mine and Subhas’s surprise, she held out necklace behind her to Subhas, her breast covered by the saree and turned her back to him and let go of the saree dbang as it fell to the floor leaving her bare from waist upwards. Luckily Subhas was not tall enough to see past her neck. He knew what to do and thus he, with his shaking hands, put the necklace around her neck and tied the string of the necklace at the back of her neck. I had the amazing view of her bare chested with a gold-studded necklace that was dangling over her breasts. I wished Subhas for once could see the scene, he would go to his grave a happy man. She then walked up towards me, still bare chested and asked, ‘how does it look?’ I did not know if she was asking about the necklace or her breasts or about the whole situation.

‘It looks good darling,’ I said and she turned to an angle to look at the mirror, still she had back to Subhas. Thank god.

She then picked her saree dbang up and covered her breasts. Although, her nipples created quite an impression on her saree material. She then turned and walked towards Subhas, who was staring at her. ‘Does the necklace look okay?’ she asked him and he nodded. The flimsy saree was loosely dbangd around her chest, so I was sure Subhas could easily make out the shape of her breasts. She then turns her back to him, takes her blouse in her hand, drop the saree dbang again and wore her blouse. ‘Tie the knots Subhas-kaka,’ she instructed and he got to work, tying the knots on the back of her blouse. It surprised me to see Subhas not being nervous anymore and maybe that the tease has gone on for so long, maybe he became desensitized of her overt sexual charm and tease, but as I was standing at an angle from them, I could see that he had an erection. Who could fault him for having an erection seeing her spotless back, getting to touch it while tying the knot on the back of her blouse. She asked him while he was still tying the several knots, ‘Kaka, have you seen the pictures you have in your phone of me, in your private time?’ The question confused me at first because I had by now forgotten the pictures that were taken on his mobile phone of her in various poses.
There was some hesitation from Subhas at first, ‘yes Didi… I did.’

‘Did you enjoy them?’ she asked him. She had a coy smile on her face that only I could see and for a brief moment our eyes had met.

‘Yes Didi, you looked nice, but I was careful to not let anyone see them,’ he said.
She then turned around, after he finished tying her blouse, and face him. ‘So you really liked them, huh?’ she asked pointing at his erect cock, which tented his lungi. After Sahana forbade him to stop being uncomfortable, he stopped wearing underwear.

‘Didi…. Didi…’he stammered, trying to cover himself, pushing his cock between his legs.

‘Uff! Don’t worry,’ she said. She sounded quite flattered. ‘I think you need to take care of that later. My pictures can help, I guess,’ she said, teasing him. She then came to me took my hand and led me out of the bedroom. We needed to leave and Subhas followed us out of the flat. Luckily his erection subsided by the time we were in the lift.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 26-05-2020, 08:18 AM