Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
Update 26

When I came out I was dressed and ready for office, after showering with Sahana. She was still dressing up or dressing down, I did not know. I came out to find Anis was already showered and dressed. It was awkward as we made small talk, so to break the awkward I joked around. Then at one point I told him, ‘hey, I know you feel awkward, but it is alright, I don’t mind.’

‘Sorry dude,’ he said, apologizing, ‘I didn’t mean to get a hand job from her. I hope both of you don’t think anything of me.’

‘No need to apologise…’ I was telling at and at that moment Sahana walked in into the living room. She was wearing a white wife beater that was so thin; her areolas could be seen, if looked carefully. Underneath she was wearing nothing but a pair of lace panties, that I had seen her wear a few times. Although she had been wearing thongs the last few days, this slightly more conservative panties seemed sexier because it was made of lace and one could see skin underneath the fabric.
She came out to wave us goodbye. We stood and chatted for a minute, deciding that we would have meet Anis for dinner at a restaurant, pretty upscale, in the cities Banani area, so I would come back and take Sahana with me to the restaurant.

So she hugged me and gave a kiss goodbye and then moved to Anis and gave me him a hug. Anis broke the hug and gave my wife a funny look, ‘really? I am a guest. I need to be treated properly,’ he joked. We Bengalis took caring for our guests seriously.

‘How properly is proper?’ Sahana asked, laughing.

‘Why don’t you show us those magnificent tits of yours,’ he suggested.

‘Well, should I?’ Sahana asked looking at me.

Anis turned and looked at me and then at her and then at me again, ‘Please Ali, I am leaving in a week,’ he pleaded.

‘All right, all right,’ I said, mocking seriousness, ‘Sahana please show us your tits.
‘Uff!’ she said, although her tone was playful and she pulled the wifebeater over her head, baring her breasts and stood in her panties. She then, near naked and bare-chested, gave Anis a hug, whilst Anis cheekily grabbed one of her tits and gave them a squeeze, while slapping her butt cheek.

‘Ouch!’ she squealed and made a sulking face, still in Anis’s embrace. Anis and I both laughed.

‘Thank you,’ he said as they broke the hug. She simply smiled, massaging her own ass where it was lightly slapped seconds ago. And then we left. I was still having a hard time imagining my sweet shy wife actually stood in front of another man in only lace panties and let that man touch her tits.

The rest of the day was uneventful and after work Sahana asked me when I was getting back and I texted her the approximate time and told her to get ready. As I reached the apartment lift, I saw Subhas-kaka with an egg basket get in with me. We exchanged pleasantries and nothing of the previous night was said, I liked it that way as there was a tacit let-us-not-talk-about-it-afterwards agreement. As I got to my floor I discovered he was actually called by Sahana to get her a dozen eggs. Then a thought hit me: Did Sahana make sure I was around when Subhas-kaka was called? Did she do it to be faithful?

Sahana was wearing a chiffon black saree that was slightly transparent, not much that her navel would be clearly seen, but just enough for some skin impression to show. And she wore a red blouse that did not match the saree. She asked Subhas-kaka to put the eggs in the kitchen and stay for moment while she paid him for the eggs. And then she asked me to change so that we could leave for dinner. I in counter to that asked her why was she wearing a blouse that did not match the saree.

‘The blouse that goes with this is a bit risqué, I was thinking if it would be proper to wear it or not,’ she said.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 26-05-2020, 08:15 AM